Didn't buy a 240+ GB SSD years ago when they were 30% cheaper

>didn't buy a 240+ GB SSD years ago when they were 30% cheaper
Fuck you manufactures, I'm going to hold on to my 120 GB SSD from 2011 until it dies

GiB*

>tfw bought a 500GB SSD in 2015

>tfw makes no difference to me as I am gainfully employed

underrated feeling

>
sadreact.png

>a fellow NetSpeedMonitor user
Muh niggah

>didn’t earn enough money in the last 3 years to afford the $50 increase

>tfw when bought a 240GB SSD a year and a half ago
>tfw when HDD prices are falling and my 500GB and 180GB HDD's are starting to limp

I'm not sure if it's a general decrease in prices, but when a 1TB 7200RPM HDD costs as much as a 500GB 5400RPM HDD a year ago i'm pretty sure it counts.

>pair 120 GB SSD with 5TB HDD (~$100)

>wait till SSD prices for 1 TB drop below $100, then buy 1 TB SSD
>pair it with 10 TB HDD for $100

>before
>computer components became cheaper with time

>now
>computer components become more expensive with time

You're full of shit, SSDs are exactly the same price as they were a few years ago.

I waited 3 years for a 50 dollar decrease you moron

>being this poor

You are really retarded, the only thing you wait for is the price of a new resolution mainstream for tvs and monitors to drop, pc components should be bought when can be had.

>tfw bought 500GiB samshite on big sale one month ago

>tfw I bought some $50 mystery pc from a junkyard and found a 2T Seagate
>it works just had to completely wipe it

You understand that they were much more shittier back then? And 30% is nothing. Compared to FUCKING DDR$ prices.

>Tfw I paid 200 bucks to get a 500GB Samsung Evo to put in my old Macbook Pro but then I gave the laptop to my GF and she only uses like 100GB of storage
At least I managed to get a Crucial MX300 525GB for 100 bucks last black friday, so it kind of evens out.

>tfw got a brand new (at the time) intel 520 240gb ssd for $55 back in early 2015

life is good.

just take it out next time you're near her laptop retard

I don't want to put a shit HDD in her computer, the Macbook is from 2011 and was unusable before I put an SSD in it, and the only other SSD I have lying around is only 64GB,

you'll regret it once she dumps you for chad and you're out an ssd
unless you're in a deep and trusting relationship with a woman you love, in that case, best wishes user

stop calling your BF your "GF"

is the m.2 ssd really worth the extra money?

>tfw I've been buying SSDs since they were $1.50 per GB
>tfw I have a 4 Samsung SSDs of varying capacities and make.

I'm just waiting for the Samsung 850 EVO 2TB to hit less than $550. Then I'll buy one. Replace all but my 960 EVO scratch disk.

Not likely, she's more into her than I am into her, but I can live at her place in one of the fanciest areas in the town and pay 300 bucks in rent for a huge three room apartment.

I'm not into girls(males), my girlfriend(female) is a super normie

those are some red alerts user, prepare yourself to be dad of some random jamal kid