playing vidya

> playing vidya
> intense moment
> update window pops up
> captures all input
> got killed
MS shills, I dare you, I fucking double dare you to defend this.

Just do the update so you can get your "People" button. It's "People", alright? You don't want to be antisocial, do you? You have friends... right?

I have literally never had this happen on Windows 10 Pro.
Are you too stupid to properly configure your dumbed-down OS, user ?

had this happen a few times;
>watching movie on friend's win10 machine since it's hooked up to his TV
>half way through
>fades to blue screen, "updating..."
or
>goes to pause
>nothing happens
>update warning popped under video
>no pause for you.

Why would you use it in the first place, you dumb fuck? If you disregard peer warnings then deserve everything that's coming for you.

Mine is not "Pro".

That's a you issue then.

>using home
get a load of this retard

Video games.
Wine is garbage, and so is X11.

My Windows 10 Pro doesn't have this problem.

> winbabbies that don't know the quirks of their OS
You have no one to blame but yourself faggot.

> if you want your system to be configurable pay extra 70 bucks
That's an awesome argument, WTF I love Microsoft now.

>play bling bling wahoo
>update pops up
>fall down a hole and lose my last extra man
>get mad and throw a fit
>spill my pee bottles all over my tendies

WOW FUCK M$

>not getting OEM
>actually paying Micro$hit
HAHAHA

You could also have pirated 7 or 8.1 Pro and upgraded to get a legitimate license for free.
They're doing this shit because they know mongoloids like you will keep their systems from getting updates for as long as possible. You deserve what you get.

using windows at all makes microsoft happy enough
as long as consumers use it, business will, too, and that's where the money is

>being such a dumfuck brainlet that you cannot even configure windows update

I won't even tell you to get a mac, even starbuck going macfags have higher IQ than (You)

>playing vidya
>pop up appears saying I have an update schedule
>uncheck the update
>pop up appears again with the update schedule again
>uncheck again
>repeat 10 times a day

> snooze
This is the first time i've seen "professional" software used by millions of corporations worldwide for lagacy software support use the word snooze unironically.

???
I have Windows 10 Pro and this shit still happens

>not eagerly awaiting patch tuesday and installing updates as soon as they're available
People like you are why Microsoft had to force updates. You lazy fucks are the reason malware propagates so much.

Get with the times, grandpa

Am I to blame it's buggy and takes fucking ages?

>paying for windows

well yeah, if you dont tell w10 to shut the fuck up by modifying a dozen settings behind the curtains then it will do whatever it wants forever.

My graphic driver get automatically update twice in a day, dum microsoft. I think they update and rollback because the build number looks older.

Is weird greentext formatting the new meme

If they would be zealously chasing pirates, could we have every year of linux desktop?

How do I do this?

now that ps4 pro and xbone x exists theres no reason to play games on a PC anymore. You can even do mods on xbox now. Your master race is a lie.

>He uses Windows 10 S, Home, Home China, Home Single Language, Pro for Workstations, Pro Education or Pro

lmaoing @ yooar lifves

U can use fallout 4 mods at 720p 30fps.... Great job faggot

>there is literally a button to turn this off

i know you are baiting.

I'm not. :(

>their systems
Its MY system, and i'll decide if and when to update.

What?? :S

Then just use Windows 7. 10 is garbage and so is DX12.

>Its MY system
HAHAHAHA

>go through every single setting and turn all the ads off
>go get some third party shit to block telemetry
>do some weird sorcery to nuke cortana
>do some powershell stuff to get rid of bloatware apps
>uninstall candy crush 10 times a day
>go through settings to try and tell updates to fuck off but it goes and updates whenever it wants to anyaay
>none of this even matters because it will just turn all of these settings back on and break your third-party programs next time it updates

>updating

how are people on Sup Forums literally too retarded for a fucking toggle LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ITS ACTUALLY AMAZING

Please talk to more people so we can know what you're talking about.

I disabled updates

its like literally like actually like super like challenging to like operate like windows like wow much nerdy such expert

i run my own wsus server so my windows 10 machine only gets updates when i want it to.

sounds like user error to me

>using proprietary software
This is your own fault, if you don't like it, then don't use it.

Windows is a service

Actually windows is a product that operates like a service due to frequent updates but in reality it's still getting funded by consumers purchasing off retail shelves and OEM distribution

Yes I agree I forgot the > in my post

Enterprise version is actually pretty comfy when you configure it

>not setting your "active hours"

you likely are asleep by 3am, and not touching a computer before 7am, so tell windows that and you will never get notified of updates

or, be smart, and get win7 installed

windows 10 is designed for toddlers, it's to protect normies. Not defending it by the way, it's utter garbage. But that's why.

Pirate yourself a copy of LTSB (only gets security updates, not feature updates) and never have this issue again. You'll still be part of the botnet, but I assume you already don't care about that if you're on win 10.

>mfw every time I see one of these non-LTSB pleb threads.

Feelsgoodman

> the exact face when they decide to actually make it a service
> they send the secret emergency code push that forces every windows since 7 to upgrade
> windows gets bolted down until it can download 10, which then downloads their new paid subscription windows live OS
> you now have windows live OS, and must pay to unlock it or you can only use it for 1 hour per day
> the license agreement is updated and is full of redacted text.
> when the govt bitches about it MS just says its their software and they own it and can do whatever they want with it

speak to a therapist before writing any more fanfics

> somehow MS actually ends up with ownership rights to your computer because their new subscription OS is installed on it
> they own your hardware now, and it will fry if you try to dual boot or roll it back
> they own your hardware now
> they're working on owning your children

Is the vidya you were playing on Linux too?
There you go.

> he's using linux and gets a windows update prompt that captures his input
> theyfoundhim.bat
> my sides

they should do that for real
desu

Enjoy your ransomware.

Windows is up to date, you cretin.

Boo fucking hoo, some man child had his game interrupted. REEEE WINDOWS!!!1

>playing vidya

When did Sup Forums die?

stale meme
keep it in 2017

Why don't you actually shut down your PC once in awhile and set active hours outside when you use your PC, I turn off my PC every night and not once have I ever been interrupted with updates, the only time I ever even see them is like 5 secs before shutdown and startup

Don't update to creator it adds horrible mouse input delay making fps games unplayable regardless of adjustments

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

FUCK WINDOWS

this happens to me but with windows 7 and the "hardware incompatible" or whatever joke they come up with since im on kaby lake