$35k Reward For "Toxic Comment Detector"

I don't like what our technology is being used for.

Other urls found in this thread:

perspectiveapi.com/
scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>toxic

>I don't like what our technology is being used for.
Indeed.

>toxic

Making logo already!

toxicity knows no borders. Either they delete everything and anything negative or they don't do shit.

>our

>our
t. brainlet who hasn't written a single line of code claiming ownership of tech he did not contribute in any way to

Your comments have been detected as toxic and have been purged. Consider not using meme arrows next time. The algorithm says they are very toxic. Thank you : ))

>our

Purged : )

>our

Remember when google tried to do that?

>Apply
>Get the job
>Mark every nigger's comments as toxic
>Create Racist A.I.
>???
>Profit

Fuck yeah! I was in the thread! I tried to find it like a month later but couldn't, got a link or is it dead?

perspectiveapi.com/

Thanks!

They're not wrong...

Please work to use your voice to advocate for positive changes

The day this shit will work, computers will be able to pick up nuance, implied information and irony. I'm pretty sure this will cost more than 35 000 bucks.

I love playing word gymnastics with it so that I can make the most mundane thing toxic

>our technology
Time to grow up little boy, the world is moving on without you

Try
If (Str == 'Meme';'Sup Forums';'Reddit';'Tumblr';'Facebook';'Twitter';'waifu';'kys';'cancer';'Overwatch';) //Insert other words here{
get.IPAddress;
setPermBan;
else
return 0;
}
There, pay me my fucking money now.

>$35,000 USD
>for creating an AI capable of understanding the constantly shifting mindset of libshits who get offended by everything

Hahaha, retards don't even understand the tech they're trying to buy. Might as well just submit an algorithm that declares everything toxic, it'll mimic the mentality of 99% of liberals.

Reminder, Firefox/Mozilla spent $25K for someone to replace slave/master keywords in their codes.

Will be a terrible world.

>(((they're))) trying to buy
Or maybe they want just give free money to a close friend.

Diversity is our strength son

Pretty much this

secondary/primary
im still triggered

this is triggering. What is this Pascal?

american conservatives are so weird

It's stalinism.

We wouldn't need censorship if you guys just stopped being candy-ass roody-poos desu senpai

>our

I do. Like Twitter bans, strict speech codes and suchlike bullshit, this encourages competition and makes frogs stuck on SJW websites more likely to notice they are being boiled. Make it happen.

Also, the lulz potential of this is huge. Imagine an imageboard that REQUIRES all posts to be "toxic".

>voice
exit

>the lulz potential
ah forgot everyone is still 13 here. MAGA!

>Imagine an imageboard that REQUIRES all posts to be "toxic"
I want both. The "non-toxic" imageboard would just be full of very creative wordplay.

The worst of it "leader/follower". Not only does it sound achingly progressive on the surface, it suggests that "leader/follower" is analogous "master/slave". "Primary/replica" is okay, though.

I am not 13, but I have been here for almost 13 years.

is analogous to*

The generation that invented the word "lulz" are all adults now.

I wouldn't call it ableist or go into politics with it but 'convenience' sounds much, much better than 'sanity'.

so you're 30 soon and still talk about "lulz"? This is pathetic.

>our
WE WUZ AI PROGRAMMERS AND SHEEET

Well the obvious doesn't need to be said and this comment is playing on that. So I'm actually impressed the algorithm detect that.

Pics or it didn't happen

It was months/year ago. I don't remember the exact detail but I think it was on mozilla/firefox's official blog with a content being their spending report.

Libtards trying to censor the internet. Fuck off already.

I don't know anything more toxic than feminists.
They look unhygienic, are often overweight, make themselves look like teenage girls on LSD dying their hair, constantly scream and are filled with hate and arrogance, and they go around like some Spanish Inquisition trying to thought police people and preach blind beliefs.
Good God i'm thankful they are only limited to western societies and the Internet, much like furries and bronies, such that i don't have to see them in real life.

>so you're 30 soon and still talk about "lulz"?
I'm 30. And yes, because it is the right word to use when talking about imageboard shenanigans on Sup Forums.

you're spooking yourself over a minority of people with ultimately little power. Those in charge have been virtue signaling about feminism and inclusion because it's en vogue right now and it could lower wage and size up the workforce pool. When they'll realise it's a bunch of effort for little results they will move to something else.

Good luck with that. Sup Forums excels at coming up with innocuous sounding names when they're trying to be (((toxic))).

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

>ultimately little power.
But they have a lot of power. Academia shapes the minds of the Ivy League grads who end up writing policy and the press that tells voters what to think.

What kind diversity?

>my

Those who deserve regret should regret

Akira is coming

> not being into BDSM
> current year 2017

least toxic comment of all time found baybee

Try different names.

But this could be an unwanted show of affection that a poor traumatized woman will have to see, sent to her by an aggressive guy driven by toxic masculinity who kind of likes her and is clearly sexually assaulting her.

Why? A shitposting filter would drastically improve everything.

If conventional toxic comments are easy to kill, then shitposters will have to improve their command of their language.

Fine with me.

"Toxic" is a euphemism. Most of the stuff they will be filtering is political content they simply disagree with. The internet has slowly become an incredibly locked down politically censored place Now they want to mass automate it. Nothing good will come from this.

This

pajeet gives 0.12 and adolf gives 0.24. I can't find any others that go above 0.10

>Nothing good will come from this.
Unless Urbit does.

>35,000$
shit, where do i sign up?

>add a period to the end of my sentence
>toxicity drops by 7%

It's an ongoing kaggle competition. Google it.

Trolls are less likely to use punctuation I guess.

This is why shit like this will never work, it's a glorified word list with poor context analysis.

Free speech is over-rated. Yes, it's necessary, but one should be held accountable for what one says/spreads.
If you want to remain anonymous, stay silent. If you want to speak up, take responsibility of defending it.

Because "free speech" without regulation/identity results to inane cesspool, which harms the society. Terrorists, criminals and cultists are free to form in such platform. Also, the quality of the platforms quickly degrades.

I have an idea to increase the quality of posts in 4gag. Make users log with their mobile number. Does this make you angry? Get used to it. Sooner or later, Cloudfare will be put under scrutiny for allowing the Sup Forums-cult to form and grow. If they can be (not) forced to get rid of dailystormer, they can be (not) forced to deny Sup Forums as well.

If Hiro doesn't want Sup Forums choke to death, he must __actually__ implement >>>/global/rules/3 and >>>/global/rules/6.

Here's an idea, if you like to subscribe to your favourite hate cult, why not go to darknet where you belong?

>Here's an idea, if you like to subscribe to your favourite hate cult, why not go to darknet where you belong?

Or you could just go to one of the multitudes of safe spaces already available on the web. Like leddit or any social media.

This is probably bait or pasta anyway, but on the bright side I just realized my tripfag filter is broken so thanks for that.

Back to /wsg/, pewdiepie.

Ignore him. He's either a tourist, or one of those "ashamed, but """""matured""""" "adults"" now, aka a niggerfaggot.

I don't think you understand. Majority of the people don't want "safe places" as you imagine. They just don't want your pointless shitpost littering all over their feed. Is it hard to fathom? I would imagine so, because your type likes to confuse real world with your containment websites.

Computers aren't politically sensitive, so this will never work.

Free speech plus anonymity is the only time you'll get an idea what people really think. Now, if your sample size is small or just a niche then it's still valid, but only for that group. Give everyone a place to speak freely and anonymously and, while it will be very messy and very upsetting, will be the actual truth of what people think. People trying to solve all these problems without actually knowing what they're up against. No one will ever be completely honest with you if what they say is tied to them. I think everyone is just afraid to hear what everyone else is really thinking.

"Look before you leap"

There is nothing wrong with not being well-informed. If you have a theory, debate. Don't hide behind the pseudo mask of anonymity like a coward. If someone ridicules you, that person will also suffer backlash. That's just how civilized conversations work.

>will be the actual truth of what people think
On quite, people try to fit in even when anonymous, especially on established platforms with a culture like Sup Forums.

*Not quite

What's ol' Moldbug got to do with this?

People fed us with censorship might appreciate hardcore decentralization.

Are we talking about the same place? People love being contrarians on here.

>People love being contrarians on here.
Yes, but there are standard ways to be a contrarian and standard things to be contrarian about.

That's why I said it should be for everyone, not just a single platform with a "culture". The thing is question is a filtering of posts intended for the internet in general, not just Sup Forums or some other single platform. With the rise of FB and other identifying mechanisms, adding this will crush any view into what people really think. Your life can be ruined for unpopular opinions muttered once, years ago. Who is willing to be honest in that kind of atmosphere? Could be that most liberals really think there is a problem with black people causing their own problems but they can't say it without risking ruin. It could be that most conservatives only prefer less pandering to minorities and PC culture, and really disagree with a handful of people having all the wealth but they can't say that or they'd be ruined within that group. Fear makes people lie. Take away the fear, take away the need to lie.

You may appreciate scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3376 and the comments.

Who IS this titty monster?

Except that Urbit is just as decentralized as are its stars, and while they are now, there is no reason to assume they will be in the future.

The advantage is that with Urbitbook you can take your data and move.

>I think everyone is just afraid to hear what everyone else is really thinking.
Yep. I sometimes go into excruciating detail on certain red boards about my fetishistic desires that I wouldn't ever say even if I was 200% piss faced drunk in real life.

Oh noes it's E. Barneys all over again, except this time with machine learning woooh.

>brainlets actually believe this

IQ correlates HIGHLY with belief in free speech. Only brainlet losers who have never had a contrary opinion in their life can't understand why anyone would want such a thing.

That doesnt censor anyone though.