OpenBSD or FreeBSD??

OpenBSD or FreeBSD??

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/davidlind/taas/blob/master/insults.json
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None.

"free"bsd is morally bankrupt trash. openbsd or bust.

OpenBSD, ignore the "but muh MAC" which you don't even need bullcrap

Broken Software Disappointment.

Windows 3.1.

LibertyBSD

/thread

Why not NetBSD?

OpenBSD

>OpenBSD installer that removes support for any hardware
lol

GNU/kFreeBSD

definitely openbsd since it's actually designed to be usable on a desktop/laptop

OpenBSD because they care about security and freedom

OpenBSD. FreeBSD devs are macfags that develop their shit OS in a VM. The only reason it has more support for hardware is that Apple cucked them off.

open has a better TaaS implementation

github.com/davidlind/taas/blob/master/insults.json

why did they even remove these from mg

HardenedBSD :^)

FreeBSD is compromised

i wish openbsd came with a more up to date FVWM

This desu, especially if you're planning to install on a desktop. It supports far more hardware out of the box, plus pkgin and pkgsrc are awesome

OpenBSD for routers and the desktop you do your banking/bitcoin shit on. FreeBSD for running actual applications, databases, etc.
It is pretty much a research OS. Very clean and elegant, but not very practical. Less software runs on it than even on OpenBSD.

>actual applications
(The kind of applications that run on the server.)

I tried a few *BSDs a while ago on my laptop(latitude d500)
First i tried free bsd. It had a bad si-name error. I used a boot option to bypass the check then it continued retrying to do something so i gave up.
Then i did ghostbsd. It turns out it is based on free bsd so same thing.
Finally i did openbsd. It worked had a nice installer even a preinstalled window manager that was nice(although it took me half a day to find a way to disable cli beeps). Howerver when i tried to install firmware for wifi i had some problems, first off the tgz firmware files i had on my usb could not be used. Then i tried connecting via ethernet and downloading the firmware,nope openbsd had not working ethernet drivers for my laptop. I now went back to using antiX maybe i'll try dragonfly or netbsd in the future but for now i don't care.
I had better hardware support on haiku and even reactOS.

Is it true FreeBSD is sponsored by CISCO to get free developers and beta testers?
Is it true OpenBSD has backdoors?
Is it true BSD license is sponsored by companies to suck dry developers of their work?
Is it true BSD has shit hardware support?
Is it true BSD community advice on buying a whole different machine because has shit hardware support?
Is it true FreeBSD recommends certain hardware because they have partnership with a certain seller and for everything else has shit hardware support?

O P E N

no

none of you GPL shills can write proper english, i wonder why that is?