/bst/ Battlestation Thread

New Battlestation thread since old one is almost full and dead.

"Last night of the year"-edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YB1bCel.jpg
i.imgur.com/jDSUOMP.jpg
i.imgur.com/GPUdVAR.jpg
i.imgur.com/hvkyDbe.jpg
i.imgur.com/ztbs2CD.jpg
pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#W=2400&r=256001440
amazon.com/Acer-XB241YU-bmiprz-23-8-inch-2560x1440/dp/B01LJUNMYK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahoy friends.

>no keyboard except on laptop

I will PayPal someone to ship me whatever spare keyboard they have; I'm looking for the most basic one possible, must be USB. It hurts bending over my desk to reach the keyboard on the laptop.

Then why not just buy one cheaply at your local shop?

From the old thread

Thrift shop keyboards are fucking disgusting and are all PS/2 or are too large to fit on my desk.

and autism station

Pretty nice workstation user. Are those for FPV?
8/10

2spooky4me. Very clean though.
7/10

Go to goodwill, find a 1$ keyboard and thoroughly disinfect.
6/10

Pretty hard to see anything. How do you like the rift?
7/10

Looks like a place where actual work happens. Pretty boring though. 7/10

PINK AND BLUE LEDS!! PINK AND BLUE LEDS!!!

It's still Christmas in my house.

Nice decoration and nice figure collection

Simple and nice, just move the one hanging over the screen. And of course, it's Christmas until St. Knut's Day.

no Christmas decorations/10

extended from last thread

Just the basics

what table?

the turntable or desk?

Yeah, I taped the light so it rests on top.

I'm looking into getting an L shaped desk where did you guys find or where do you usually look at? Some of these look pretty neato

I have two logitech "G" keyboards collecting dust in my closet ever since I switched to mechanical. i'd send you one but i'm not giving my address to anyone who browses this board. including myself. even I don't know my address, for safety.

I actually taped mine too, but they have now fallen down so I shouldn't really complain.

>parasound and denon

good choices. I use some Sony ES gear and a 1210Mk2 for records.

beautiful, but a bit bright

>tfw almost 100% out of space for anything

get yourself a steelseries mousepad, its worth it

What tactical advantage does a Steelseries™ Gamer™ Mousepad™ give me over a $1 one from Walmart?

None. It's just what the Kool gaymer kids are buying these days. Gotta have that RGB lighting!

they are washable so it's easier for you to clean the cum stains and tears off after you've finished beating your little john johnson to hentai and crying about how lonely you are

Do you have a link to that DVA wallpaper? pls

sexy cherry board

>not customizing your firefox
Why not?

meant the desk

>3 completely different screens

i also got them at completely different times

I have 4 and sometimes a tablet. I will probably get a 4K TV on top right for media playing and maybe console gayming.
>tfw got that case and a second hand mobo but it doesn't seem to work at all
nice chink cat, might get one too
I'd get a better chair so you can move from desktop to desktop by just turning. It doesn't look very comfy.

Got my comfy room back after being sequestered as another guest room.

Thanks, yeah best purchase I made this year. Used it a lot for games in the beginning but now mostly stuck at fucking vr waifus atm.

Pic related of my grills (honey select)

was that on purpose?

Sure, can't find the original link but dumped it (and a few others) on imgur:

i.imgur.com/YB1bCel.jpg
i.imgur.com/jDSUOMP.jpg
i.imgur.com/GPUdVAR.jpg
i.imgur.com/hvkyDbe.jpg
i.imgur.com/ztbs2CD.jpg

Looks comfy except for that statue that'd creep me out at night

my fucking eyes

Kinda yeah.

10/10

Are you a musician? One of those keyboards are super rare

Nice. I'm a big fan of Sony es amps and cd players. Just waiting on my ls50s to come.

Anyone have any tips for back lighting and desk lighting? My room doesn't have a ceiling light so I've been using cheap shit Walmart lamps everywhere.

Current light just one of those $10 jobs. Cut the cable to remove the base, put a new plug on it, and bracketed the light to the wall.

Awful.

hello

Will soon take new pics, also thoughts on selling my PC with shitty monitors and getting a nice T420 or something to use with an external GPU?

I only play Overwatch on my PC, and I think I can get some good money for my 2500K machine atm.

Also can use the money saved for later, that way I can stay away from part-time jobs for a little longer :3

The cats are pretty cool. Mac level charger design though. Would still recommend however.

You could get a RGB+W cable and put it through the top of your walls. I have a regular RGB one that I don't use to illuminate (because it is just RGB) but when I turn it on, there is a lot of light in my room.

I love you

>Kef q100
I was a few minutes away from buying these before they went up in price to 500 dollars. And now they're the cheapest ever after I've already got my setup.

fucking what, is yours like that too? those chinks never learn
if they are a few bucks i will get one and bend somehow the cable, I guess

Jesus....
Hipster/10

RME UCX and EL8 distressor coming in the mail tomorrow
I just want new fucking monitors >1440x900px

I wish I could do that...
My PC would prob explode if I even tried, might wait for some cheap chink versions.

Yep. They have a new model though where you can control the light with a remote. Might have fixed it. At least the charge lasts awhile.

Now that's an idea. I've looked at some LED strips that people stick to the back of the desk/monitors but it always seems so gaudy. A +W strip around the walls could probably replace the missing ceiling light.

What did you end up with? I just replaced my Micca MB42X's with these today and am blown away by the difference.

thanks ;3

HVL-1s. They're good speakers, I have no complaints.

Is that a Magicforce on top? How do you like the layout? I was considering ordering a WhiteFox next month to try out floating keys, 68 key, and that new halo clear switch they've got.

I love the decor. Nice and clean.

That's an amazing looking setup. What do you do with it?

incels: the thread

>crabs in a bucket

Did you have to modify your viewsonic to get it vertical? I want to do this to one of my first Samsung monitors but I'm worried I'll fuck it up.

What are the things on ops wall for holding tools called? And where can I order some?

Where are your guns?

>those foot oil stains on the wall

I make music

What soldering station is that? Is that affordable or in the 100 dollar range? Been trying to look for one for some gunpla work but all the good ones cost 100 dollars at the least.

ayy bb, wanna buy my old Logitech K120? I promise i never jerked off on it.

Fuckkk I love that small diy space, w2c that blue mat?

All I did was rotate the arm of my monitor stand. The screen orientation was changed in my display settings.

What desk is that? It looks really slim and cozy. Not too sharp. Just a sliiiight bit of curve on the edges of everything.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the black cube on your wall?

That black cube is probably a speaker.

Looks more like a headphone hanger.

>speaker
U fokkin wot, m8. He has 800's. I highly doubt it's a speaker.

Yeah. that's more likely.

>Headphone hangar
It looks like it would barely support a set of headphones.

Why do spec and gut threads always purged?

Also, what can I charge for a used Corsair 750D, 3x AF140Q Blue LED and 2x AF120Q Blue LED? I thought about selling it and get a Crystal 570X.

I want to make a cute and girly /bst/, anyone got some inspo?

What an annoyingly shallow bowl

That's the right depth for koldskål

Got a new monitor. That's a thing.

My dad has an office similar to that. Wanna fuck?

I have been educated

I'm good, say hi to your dad for me though.

I'm early!

> Built desk myself
> It's a 12 core
> Rack mount just needs to be installed into three bays
> Need to get new display. Looking for something 24" max, but 2560 resolution. IPS. I'm open to suggestions.

That foam isn't doing a whole lot, ya know...

Pretty clean. Cool art. With a setup like that though, the middles screen being different would bug me

Bepis

I like the lighting

That is a wiiiiiiiide aaasssss stereo image

My sister just happened to walk in "Next level of singleness, what's with all the manga and perverted dolls?"

I appreciate the festive effort

Lonely man apartment

Why two keyboards?

Get some matching display m8

That pape fucked with me

Noice thin bezel

Does it wipe your ass too?

Final bst of the year.

Enjoyed it friends.

Stay safe and have a happy New Year!

where did you get the desk?

pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#W=2400&r=256001440

Looks like you have exactly one option for a monitor. Note that it has no displayport, hdmi only.

amazon.com/Acer-XB241YU-bmiprz-23-8-inch-2560x1440/dp/B01LJUNMYK

Why bother when the perfect station was created so long ago?

Not ips. Also almost double the price and looks retarded. If that guy doesnt game then he doesnt even need a displayport anyway.

mouse matches the rest better in person. also this was the first picture after I got my new rig up. the mobo LEDs have since been turned off.