Who the fuck is gonna fall for that????

who the fuck is gonna fall for that????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrouponHelpUS/status/934896721842225152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>socially engineered malware
What the fuck is that supposed to be

old people and non-whites/non-asians

Probably blocks blacklisted phishing sites.

What's the 2018 way to get free space?

well people falling for that when Google does it is why Chrome has users, guess MS figured they'd try their hand at shilling their browser.

Fascism obviously :^)

Old people, some women and some Pajeets.

Oh, you mean like almost every modern browser

Chrome does the same thing on all google related services. It's a fucking pain in the ass. I never knew how bad it was until I swapped back to Firefox.

who the fuck is gonna fall for that????

They're advertising on their own services, which is acceptable, microshaft shoves their LE EDGE ads fucking everywhere
It's literally built-in malware that will keep popping up until you use their shitty browser

i know right, only retards fall for the google botnet scheme. sure that's only an example, right?

I heard you like botnet, so I put a botnet ad in your botnet search.

Bing is Microsoft's own service though.

>watch videos longer than chrome
So they're implying that chrome would eat 2.5 hours of battery on some sort of average laptop?
The others are at least clear. But I'm interested in if there's at least some truth to it.

Chrome is actually pretty notorious for killing your battery on laptops. It is the fastest browser, but they got there by sucking up as much CPU power and RAM as the OS will let it.

>it's already installed on your PC
>but I uninstalled it using DISM
>kek

Except their adverts appear elsewhere as well, such as when you dual-boot a different OS, or every time you use a different browser when you have edge installed
As I said, it's literally malware that can't be removed

>It's already installed on your PC
>but I know this because I'm using it for you to be able to show me this ad
>kek

Most of the time you race to idle anyway.
Is chrome doing a lot of speculative work?

>(((fact)))

Edge is actually decent

Is it worth selling your soul for something decent though?

except the first two are objectively true, and i suppose the fourth is an actual feature that chrome doesn't have (though fuck that)

oh god no

i find it amazing the example they used for games was world of warcraft given that it is one of the most well supported games under wine
they cant even shill correcly

>design your own website
I really strongly dislike marketing but this is a league beyond.
Though admittedly I've seen a lot of people expecting to run games on anything. That part of this would actually be useful.

>Using that spyware called Windows 10

Odd how they say that when their own phone support is so shit and they rely on community support forums.

>implying "decent" is high praise
It takes longer to load than Chrome, and then it's too busy animating the shitty clickbait on its default homepage to respond quickly to my clicks. I have a Haswell i5. This should be enough to browse the web, and it is for Chrome and Firefox.

Oh, and on my laptop it won't even run. When I click the icon it appears for a split second and then vanishes. I've tried wiping my profile but that doesn't help. I can't reinstall it short of reinstalling Windows. And Windows won't let me in to dink with its data directories -- well, I could take ownership but I'm afraid to since last time I tried this it fucked things over enough that I had to reinstall the OS to make Metro apps work again.

>in game chat - i7
what

Fixed. I used to own a Pentium D and it was very capable still today on Linux. Had to make some assumptions about the Celeron chip since I never used one.

i use edge

A modern Celeron should have no trouble playing HD video on its integrated GPU. The fact is if you sell a cheapy laptop today and it chokes on 1080p video, it's going to get very bad reviews.

Is there any way to get Edge on Mac OS?

Install Windows 10 in Bootcamp. It will improve your Mac's compatibility and user experience as well.

do they actually get paid for putting a chrome installer in their programs?

Yes.

>Chrome
>can't play .jpln files
Chrome is the new IE

the fuck is a jpln file?

it's .jnlp actually
>java network launch protocol

That's losing support all around, and not a day too soon.

>consecutive

>gets

What is backwards compability? It's still in use.

>It's still in use.
Outside of enterprise, barely. And enterprise mostly uses old IE anyway.

cisco packet tracer, they also use flash

>implying pajeet gives a shit about Edge

They're all for moz://a.

It literally ONLY exists on microsoft products. In windows. On bing. On microsoft.com. Chrome advertises on numerous not-related-to-google products on TOP of google related sites like youtube and google.
Oh and that's not even counting the "modern web devs" nowadays encouraging people to download chrome to view their webapp.
like literally LOOOL twitter.com/GrouponHelpUS/status/934896721842225152

>Firefox
Firefox is shit now though.

chrome has hardware decoding for vp9 disabled so this is partly true.

>chrome
You're just falling for another botnet.