5G, 2018 and the implications !!!

5G is extremely fast and your memes will load better , yes.. but there is a more sinister approach. Let's discuss

The USA is currently leading the way on 5G. At the June 2016 press conference where theFederal Communications Commission’s (FCC) head Tom Wheeler announced the opening up of low, mid and high spectrum’s. There was no mention of health effects whatsoever. But the dangers are real.

Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:

DNA single and double strand breaks
oxidative damage
Disruption of cell metabolism
Increasedblood brain barrier permeability
melatonin reduction
disruption to brain glucose metabolism
generation of stress proteins

Let’s not also forget that in 2011 theWorld Health Organization(WHO) classified radio frequency radiation as a possible 2B carcinogen.

youtu.be/2hkxstCDUIc
Here a pretty quick rundown

THEY have created this mess

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/ijfr/2010/836278/
itproportal.com/news/uk-gets-first-successful-pre-standard-5g-test/
ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2017/11/ee-delivers-5g-mobile-broadband-speeds-2-8gbps-first-network-test.html
hindawi.com/journals/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindawi_Publishing_Corporation
livescience.com/18622-radioactive-rain-natural.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wU5XkhUGzBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAHH SCIENCE IS KILLING US SECRETLY AAAHHH WHERES MUH BIBLE

Good shitpost, user.

Witnessed!!

#2 – EFFECTS ON THE SKIN

The biggest concern is how these new wavelengths will affect the skin.The human body has between two million to four million sweat ducts. Dr. Ben-Ishai of Hebrew University, Israel explains that our sweat ducts act like “an array of helical antennas when exposed to these wavelengths,” meaning that we become more conductive. A recent New York study which experimented with 60GHz waves stated that “the analyses of penetration depth show that more than 90% of the transmitted power is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis layer.”

The effects of MMWs as studied byDr. Yael Steinof Hebrew University is said to also cause humans physical painas our nociceptors flare up in recognition of the wave as a damaging stimuli. So we’re looking at possibilities of many skin diseases and cancer as well as physical pain to our skin.

#3 – EFFECTS ON THE EYES

A 1994 study found that low level millimeter microwave radiation produced lens opacity in rats, which is linked to the production of cataracts.

An experiment conducted by the Medical Research Institute of Kanazawa Medical University found that 60GHz “millimeter-wave antennas can cause thermal injuries of varying types of levels. The thermal effects induced by millimeterwaves can apparently penetrate below the surface of the eye.”

A 2003 Chinese study has also found damage to the lens epithelial cells of rabbits after 8 hours of exposure to microwave radiation and a 2009 study conducted by the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan conclude that EMFs emitted by a mobile phone cause derangement of chicken embryo retinal differentiation.

#4 – EFFECTS ON THE HEART

A 1992 Russian study found that frequencies in the range 53-78GHz (that which 5G proposes to use) impacted the heart rate variability (an indicator of stress) in rats. Another Russian study on frogs who’s skin was exposed to MMWs found heart rate changes (arrhythmias).

Well i just google “5g health effects“ and all i see are bullshit websites
Turning of your smartphone when you sleep or putting far away from your bed is not a bad idea i do it too but this sounds like a load of crap
You have 15mins to post something substantial and change my mind

5 – IMMUNE SYSTEM EFFECTS
A 2002 Russian study examined the effects of 42HGz microwave radiation exposure on the blood of healthy mice. It was concluded that “the whole-body exposure of healthy mice to low-intensity EHF EMR has a profound effect on the indices of nonspecific immunity”.
#6 – EFFECTS ON CELL GROWTH RATES
A 2016 Armenian study observed MMWs at low intensity, mirroring the future environment brought about by 5G. Their study conducted on E-coli and other bacteria stated that the waves had depressed their growth as well as “changing properties and activity” of the cells. The concern is that it would do the same to human cells.
#7 – EFFECTS ON BACTERIA RESISTANCE
The very same Armenian study also suggested that MMWs effects are mainly on water, cell plasma membrane and genome too. They had found that MMW’s interaction with bacteria altered their sensitivity to “different biologically active chemicals, including antibiotics.” More specifically, the combination of MMW and antibiotics showed that it may be leading to antibiotic resistance in bacteria.
This groundbreaking finding could have a magnum effect on the health of human beings as the bandwidth is rolled out nationwide. The concern is that we develop a lower resistance to bacteria as our cells become more vulnerable – and we become more vulnerable.
#8 – EFFECTS ON PLANT HEALTH
One of the features of 5G is that the MMW is particularly susceptible to being absorbed by plants and rain. Humans and animals alike consume plants as a food source. The effects MMW has on plants could leave us with food that’s not safe to consume.

Think GMOs on steroids.The water that falls from the sky onto these plants will also be irradiated. A 2010 study on aspen seedlings showed that the exposure to radiofrequencies led to the leaves showing necrosis symptoms.

Source: hindawi.com/journals/ijfr/2010/836278/

>source hindawi.com

Actually full blown retard.
I thought this was bait but I guess it's just autism.

Conspiracy theories like these disgust me.

>The USA is currently leading the way on 5G. At the June 2016 press conference where theFederal Communications Commission’s (FCC) head Tom Wheeler announced the opening up of low, mid and high spectrum’s. There was no mention of health effects whatsoever. But the dangers are real.
Gee, mom, who taught you how to post on Sup Forums?

>US leading the way

LOL NOPE
itproportal.com/news/uk-gets-first-successful-pre-standard-5g-test/

ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2017/11/ee-delivers-5g-mobile-broadband-speeds-2-8gbps-first-network-test.html

>In 2012, the UK Government announced the establishment of a 5G Innovation Centre at the University of Surrey—the world's first research centre set up specifically for 5G mobile research.
>In 2015, Huawei and Ericsson are testing 5G-related technologies in rural areas in northern Netherlands
>In 2016, first 5G Test Network was built in Oulu, Finland. It is a facility for R&D and testing in a realistic 5G network environment, and it is located at the premises of VTT and University of Oulu.
>In mid-March 2016, the UK government confirmed plans to make the UK a world leader in 5G.

UK and Europe once again leading the way.
Amerimutts unequivocally BTFO

Yea i will need a legit source

How is Hindawi not a legitimate source? That's a peer reviewed journal, just because the domain isn't gayfag.edu or scienceforretards.com doesn't make it nonsense.

hindawi.com/journals/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindawi_Publishing_Corporation

The same legitimate source which has been caught multiple times faking shit with self cited sources?

Amazing.

>The same legitimate source which has been caught multiple times faking shit with self cited sources?
[citation needed]

Really, go on. Does this also remove legitimacy from the studies it's citing?

That's pure bullshit. I'm a telecommunications engineer actively working on development of antennas for 5G.
We barely defined the frequency. Some papers talk about 60 Ghz, others 24, 30.

There's nothing defined yet by the ITU.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said you're a liar.

How's your testicular cancer ?

Not so bad, but if I have a son it will probably be as retarded as you due to all the gene fuck ups.

its literally in the wikipedia link you fucking posted without reading you fucking tool

its time to go back to wherever you came fro

its like those people that try to say that they are allergic to electricity.

The part about 5g making you a bubble boy sounds a bit fishy, but the global brain conspiracy is fun and scary to think/listen about

Why can’t we have shit like unlimited mobile data what’s the point of getting shit faster reeee

most non shit countries have that already

So you ignored the part where it says they're responsible for literally tens of thousands of papers and the handful of papers that fell through the cracks were reprimanded severely as soon as they became aware of it?

As well as the part where they didn't fall for a sting operation and only have a 40% acceptance rate for papers?

Do you even understand how scientific journals work?

> irradiated raindrops

>He thinks it does not happen
livescience.com/18622-radioactive-rain-natural.html

What happened to Sup Forums and why is there such a huge influx of retards here now?

OK Nigel

>found damage to the lens epithelial cells of rabbits after 8 hours of exposure to microwave radiation
Don't microwave rabbits for 8 hours then?

> radioisotope particles
What happened to Sup Forums and why is there such a huge influx of retards now?

>Don't microwave rabbits for 8 hours then?
Quote of the fucking century.

>Thousands of studies
>he can't link even 1

OH NO I HOPE NO RADIO FREQUENCIES IN THE RANGE OF 24.25-27.5 GHZ IMPACT MY RAIN DROPS

do you even know what radiation is

He's probably one of those idiots that think all radiation is bad and touching uranium will kill you of a hundred different cancers in 6 hours.

This is why we can't have nice things (nuclear energy).

>Three Hindawi journals have faced delisting from theJournal Citation Reportsfor anomalous citation patterns, particularly self-citations and citation stacking. The three includeThe Scientific World Journal, although the problems with this journal occurred partly before Hindawi acquired the journal.[6]Open access journalist Richard Poynder considers this incident anomalous itself,[7]andRetraction Watchhas noted that Hindawi's sanctions for authors who manipulate citations – including 3 year bans of author submissions – are stricter than those of many other journals.[17]
Stop shitposting

This faggot has spammed this on Sup Forums before, and the thread is probably going to be visited by the calcium channel schizo and the anon5 wannabe fron /sci/.
Anybody who knows shit about mobile infrastructure knows that 5G is just talk right now.

This bs reminds me of when I was doing a Wifi install at school district. We mounted an AP right over a secretary's desk according to the plan. This secretary started complaining about RF sensitivity and faking symptoms and just wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. She demanded that we move the AP, but we couldn't without leaving a gaping hole in coverage. She finally got the principal involved and I showed him that the AP wasn't even powered yet.

>radio waves
>oxidative damage
I don't get it

>le science scary lulz xd
OP watch this and stfu youtube.com/watch?v=wU5XkhUGzBs

>non ionising radiation
>ionising damage

wut

>microwaving my food wirelessly
Im in!

welp I use my cell phone for tethering to get internet. for 3 months i'm on 3G only broadband.

I can confirm anything above 2.4GHz does some strange shit.

Redpill us with your anecdotes

What are you even trying to suggest, that radioisotope particles are NOT radioactive?

I wish this shit would stop happening...
How do I counter 5G anons?

Bananas are radioactive too user, the question is how much.

Exactly, you idiot. Read the article. It's not long.

Live underground or in a concrete building.

>watching all these scaremongering videos about 5G now
Thanks for the good laugh

I did, some hick on a dead-link youtube video had a geiger counter go off in their backyard in 2012 and the rest of the article tries to guess what it could be while explaining that there are natural sources of ionizing radiation all around us. Consider me redpilled!

google controls everything you see.

>your memes will load better
my latency will still be shit
why the fuck aren't we laying more fibre instead of this stupid ass shit
fuck you and your fucking phone

yea but they are still going to have absurd data caps.
Just the other day I saw a 100mb webm. How phone fags deal with this shit?

By living in Winland with unlimited mobile data.

ITT: Brainlets confusing nuclear radiation with radio frequency. THE ABSOLUTE STATE.

Hold on to your lead cock hammock boys, because the real danger is from COSMIC RADIATION!! There's no human made source, and nothing can stop it. Them there particles are blasting right through the entire earth-disk at relativistic speeds! Only way to avoid it is literally kill yourself!

Oh noes, wur awl gunnu dah! muh, m-muh raindrops!

>Winland
whats that?

what is "frequency"?
You seem to thing that "frequency" is a real physical tangible thing.
radio is radiation aswell, just a different kind.
And if what you say is true, then why are there warning signs all around radio towers?
Why was an article just published that shows that when a cellphone goes into high power mode due to low signal its outside of the safe zone?
hmm

>microwaving my food wirelessly

holy shit user, that's like, so smart. I hate how we currently need to hook up high frequency transmission line to the food.
If only we could fashion some sort of GUIDE to direct the WAVES.... we'd call it waveguide technology! so smrt anonononon

>radio is radiation aswell, just a different kind.

just say that out loud.. S L O W L Y.

What else is radiation? Light, heat, sound, vibration. frequency (Hz) is the inverse of Time period in seconds. Anything that oscillates can be described by a sine wave, and when you put a sine on a polar coordinate system you get rings RADIATING from the origin. To see how it all fits together, you'd have to be less of a worthless fuckwit.

Here's how I explain conspiracies. You are an absolute nobody, who has made no impact on anyone or anything important. Nobody ever cared for you or about you, and it's certain that you'll be forgotten before you actually die. Everything you've tried has ended in failure, and that prevents you from further attempting to even try to do anything useful. WHY in the fuck would YOU be the person to hold some sort of special, hidden, covert knowledge? Shouldn't it be painfully obvious? If something inauspicious were happening you'd be the very last creature to know it. In fact MOST important and special knowledge that exists (and there are fucktons of it) is beyond any hope of you comprehending it, even if it were GIVEN FREELY to you and carefully explained.

If you spent half as much time learning actual concepts instead of buying in to invented illusory ideas, you might not be a complete waste of oxygen for a brief time far far in the future

>being this triggered over being wrong

Holy shit, so this is the power of a CS cuck brain.

So don't buy those phones and fuck off. Cheap and easy. As I'm not a basketball American I don't live with my phone glued to my ear. It's holstered or docked.

You should be much more worried about direct health effects of truck-kun making contact with your fleshbag, because you're too distracted by the memes.

Well, you know, I'm smartest in my family. Almost finished second year CS in university.

is having a long and slow life better than a short and fast one?

>(You

>then why are there warning signs all around radio towers?
Because they can cook you from the inside if the power is high enough. Inverse square law is one hell of a drug.

>may exceed FCC rules for human exposure
It's called the inverse square law

>bbb-b-b-b-bro 1gig per second 5g ayy ylmaoo?!
>40gb monthly costs 40$ on your phone
>out of bandwidth in 5 minutes

why are phonetards so stupid?

You really have no idea about what you're talking about.

>radio waves are radioactive particles

It's supposed to be cheaper, and latency is supposed to be reduced as well.

All the dummies in here please go back to Sup Forums

I'm sorry, this is a technology board. Brainlet conspiracy theorist tech illiterate day care is this way

>UK
>5G
I don't even get 2G where I live.

you have to go back

To where?

I thought I clicked on Sup Forums for a second

What tech stuff is politically free??
Nine!!!!!

Nihilism is a meme ideology.