MBP thread

Convince me why 15" is better than 13".

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bigger

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
>same problems as above plus:
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

I find a lot of that hard to believe.

Literally depends on your usecase.

OP, can you stop being a retard and making all of your posts vague?

I've found that guys with 15" can ejaculate a bit farther into my large intestine, reducing cleanup a bit

Okay.
I find a lot of what was in the post hard to believe especially in terms of the listed complaints and the image (meme or not.)
For one, Apple switched to Force Touch trackpads last year (not explicitly mentioned, although the upgrade is welcome, right?)
The TB3 issue, seems to be partially resolved in 2017 (15"?) models? I've did some quick searching, but couldn't quite come to a conclusion.

Also nice copypasta, son.

Yeah Force Touch is a lot better.

The TB3 issue isn't resolved. The new Macbooks simply don't have Thunderbolt ports anymore.

>screen, battery
both are still homosex wastes of money for brainlet normies

>I want to carry around dongles or buy new peripherals
>this is not retarded for some reason

>donglebook

I'm looking at the Pros, not regular MacBooks (but true though with the MBs, that pretty much sucks.)
Most of the time I don't have anything plugged into my notebook. If I do, it's usually a Wacom tablet, a 3.0 thumb drive, or my phone. But that's just my use case. I probably would get a single dongle anyway because of that 10% case where I might need to plug something in that isn't USB type C.

Also on a serious note, the last time that we had a major change in connectors was maybe 20 years ago, with the advent of USB and the slow decline of serial connections. The difference here is that there's a hell of a lot more mobile devices now, and newer ones will make use of USB-C as a slimmer and easier-to-use (non-Shrödinger's) connector, that can be used for multiple functions, like power, Thunderbolt, data, DisplayPort without having to use multiple cables to achieve the same thing.

>MBPs
>not tech

Dude. Also this is more like a size comparison and discussion thread about MacBook (Pros), which are tech.

>toddler toys
>tech
Pick one.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on here, shitpost or not.
1) What's the white device in the lower left corner of the lid? Looks like maybe an ethernet dongle.
2) There's what looks like either an external SSD or an optical drive also stuck to the lid, but not plugged in.
3) Also it looks like a 2015 machine before USB-C, noting the MagSafe connector.

Also beard.

Looks pretty cool desu.

Yeah, I was totally reading it initially as a 2016+ machine, now I can see the USB-A connectors.
Also >Bomb

Discrete GPU and higher resolution display but you should not buy a MacBook.

t. MacBook owner 

>>/fa/
>>/lgbt/

MacBook overall, or just the consumer-end MacBook? (Not Pro.)