Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQkIg0lcUQ4
theverge.com/2017/12/11/16754040/steve-wozniak-vint-cerf-internet-pioneer-net-neutrality-letter-senate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not even a billionaire

Seriously obese due to lack of self-control and/or self-esteem issues.

He does not believe in free software.

>'Murrican

the GS was slow as fuck and all his fault

some sort of an applefag

What the fuck is wrong with his gums? Are they rotting away?

He was subservient to a autistic fashion fag, and now the entire industry cares more about muh aesthetics than technological advances.

Those three teeth are fake user. That's why it looks that way.

lost half his IQ crashing his plane

But his gums look black/rotting, is it some kind of adhesive or something?

>fake teeth
lmao

> zero jobs in the last years

He survives as a Sellsword in Yurop.
youtube.com/watch?v=jQkIg0lcUQ4

dude can he not afford better dentures nigga lookin like a fat george washington.

>liar

The apple 8-bit was a shit computer and at the time, an also-ran in the shadow of commodore.

Is he even a millionaire? Didn't he sell all his Apple stock in the 90's?

Was he ever compensated for basically starting the company?

Got cucked by Jobs.

Pretty sure he's still on payroll.

You sure? He basically called Apple a marketing company that sells consumer electronics.

I can't, he's fucking perfect.
theverge.com/2017/12/11/16754040/steve-wozniak-vint-cerf-internet-pioneer-net-neutrality-letter-senate

He's Steve Wozniak. He could probably make a mil in speaking fees within a year if he wanted to. I doubt he's hurting for money.

Except nobody ever seriously used C64s or Amigas or (god forbid) PETs in business whereas A][s and ][+s were the standard business microcomputer until the IBMPC came along.

t. old as fuck and was there

>A][s and ][+s were the standard business microcomputer
Yeah, how did they happen? Was it just the first mover advantage?

obese

>inb4 Sup Forums

Wikipedia
>Despite leaving Apple as a day-to-day employee in 1985, Wozniak chose to never remove himself from the official employee list, and continues to represent the company at events or in interviews.[12] Today he receives a stipend from Apple for this role, estimated to be $120,000 per year.[1][45][12] He is also an Apple shareholder.[46]

manlet

>business

Enjoy your spreadsheet, I was there too and asshole duo computers were overpriced trash.

Certainly - there were competitors of course, and it's probably just survivor bias to tell stories about why X succeeded and Y failed. All the same they had great marketing from the start compared to a lot of the more aspie types who were making the things.

>found trillion dollar company, be a thousandaire at age 60

>short
>fat
>autistic
>only a millionaire

He probably had a fair bit of stock when he left.

He's a member of my tobacco smoking society.

is a person, inherently flawed.

We Woz apple and shiet

We have both technological advancements and usability, which is sure to be what you're calling 'aesthetics'. Technology is a servant and a tool, not a test or hobby.

He gave up on his passions when he walked away from Apple, he got fucked over by Jobs on multiple occasions and admitted he knew he got fucked over and yet he still won't say one bad thing about Jobs even now (talk about a cuck, geezus, grow a pair, Woz), he said he didn't want to be an American anymore and announced plans to renounce his citizenship and move to Australia (seems he didn't follow through on it), he hasn't done anything he's actually been capable of for many years now (part of the giving up aspect), and honestly while I respect what he did when he was doing things, I have no use for him anymore and haven't for many many decades now.

Woz, get the fuck out of my country since you seem to hate it so much.

Great visionary. Too bad he was exploited by a piece of shit who took credit for everything he did.

Woz accepted his amerimutt curse. Why don't you, retarded "patriot" mutt?

Did he hit the guy who took this photo?

Because of Visicalc.

Wozniak wanted the apple hardware to be open so everyone could add to it or mod it.
But the other Steve didn't agree and we know the rest.
Also by closing the apple computers made way for the open IBM PC, at that time, and unintentionally Jobs created Microsoft and made Bill Gates the richest man in the world..
Woz was a genius but got bullied by Jobs and had that accident of course.

i want to give him a bear hug