because i don't have a "shitbox"

>virtualbox
>kde
>animeshit
>pedoshit
>Bluetooth on
>edgy space backgroumd
No thanks, I'll pass on any advice from you

That CPU brought me to the 32fps cap of an old FPS game I played 5-10 yrs ago. That wasn't even that long ago, show some goddamn respect.

faggot

cause GNOME works for me

Because it has shit touch drivers.

>touch drivers
Assuming you refer to touchpad drivers then you are a complete retard if you think those depend on the DE.
Fucking street shitter GTFO

Who said anything about a touchpad?
KDE just sucks donkey cock on touch screens. Stop mindlessly defending shitty software and get a life you stupid weaboo.

>using a touch screen
do you have cerebral palsy?

>hurr touch drivers
>get mad when called out
Seek help, you clearly have mental problems.
>get a life you stupid weaboo.
Projecting this hard.

>>get mad when called out

Not him but you realize you were the one who saw his broad wording, then arbitrarily specified it to be angry at your own cherry picked interpretation? "Getting mad" when "called out [via some random guy's strawman]" is infinitely more defensible than your masturbatory foam at the mouth session earlier.

No but I was gifted with a surface pro and it's just convenient to be able to use it in tablet mode sometimes, like when watching my shows in bed or on the bus.

Unfortunately gnome is the only usable DE for touch screens.

short red hair girl is the cutest but anal girl is pretty good

the red haired bitch was the closest I've ever had to a waifu when I put the time in and trained her to like fucked up sex.

>Pointing out a complete lack of proper wording
>cherrypicking
LMAO

It's common knowledge that the DE isn't in charge of mouse functionality as that's under the distro settings and drivers. It's not his fault you're a triggered PMSing bitch who gets riled up so easily.

You're not getting any karma or thumbs up here buddy

>>Pointing out a complete lack of proper wording
>>cherrypicking

How about actually reading what I said you grasping at straws pajeet nigger.

>"but you realize you were the one who saw his broad wording, then arbitrarily specified it to be angry at your own cherry picked interpretation?"

"broad wording" = "touch drivers"
"your own cherry picked interpretation" = "Assuming you refer to touchpad drivers"
you being angry = "you are a complete retard if you think those depend on the DE. Fucking street shitter GTFO"

You inarguably pulled a specific interpretation of his borad phrasing out of your ass, then got angry attacking your own strawman. You didn't merely "point out a complete lack of proper wording". I think it speaks for itself that your only defense was to completely misrepresent your original post. Go home and get your anger issues checked out.

>This is the average Anime fucking Weaboo

Wasn't expecting it either, so feel free to fuck off, no one cares.
Oh please, enlighten me, what would "touch drivers" mean to a higher being like yourself?
Nice argument negro.

How is the HiDPI scaling on KDE? Is it any better than GNOME?

Because XFCE exists

Fractional scaling by default and Qt handles HiDPI a lot better than GTK.

Can't scale.

>It runs a million times better than GNOME on my shitbox
Not on mine.
thinkpad e330 from 2013 with a i5.
Kde uses more battery, atleast on debian testing.

>desktop environment
Do you really need that? Horrible thread.

HiDPI is one of the things that KDE excels at, since you can set it anywhere between 1x and 3x.

This is a T500, using both the latest gnome and plasma (on fedora) I get much less CPU, RAM and battery consumption from KDE compared to gnome.
Gnome was also sluggish as fuck and had some screen tearing issues that I wasn't able to fix.

Is MATE considered acceptable?

Because it crashes if you look at it wrong , settings are a clusterfuck, and it can't so something as simple as bring up the application launcher with the super key.

I want unity 7 back :(
Gnome is slow and looks like shit.

>Fedora
My nigga

kde is bloated compared to gnome

if i want to extend it i can use gtk/ghome shell themes from gnome-looks and also the gnome plugins

Not gonna touch on any of the rest of that, but how is the background edgy? Boring maybe, but edgy?

because i still use unity. most comfy abandonware out there.

dwm

>Xfeces

Yes
Not interesting though

just use 16.04?

What do i do when 16.04 reaches EOL

Nothing? It's not like it'll suddenly stop working.

KDE has always crashed more in my experiences. The only time I've had major crashes in GNOME is when an extension isn't working.

>font: Ubuntu

/thread

think about that in 2020? 21?

Why aren't you using fluxbox?
It runs a million times better than gnome on my fridge.

It runs like dogshit on mine. I'd probably use it otherwise.

ugly as FUCK decoration, user

>fedora
>pedo shit
>vm
>anime shit
>zsh (cause h4k0r)
>2533pkgs
I think I'll pass

>What do i do when 16.04 reaches EOL

Not care. It's Linux, you don't need to update home shitpost systems in real life.

>using touch screen on Linux

You deserve your suffering

Because M8 is the best DE for me.

>animeshit
>pedoshit
Grampa, you need take your medicines.

because it's useless bloat, openbox+tint2+dmenu is all you need