Fuck Microsoft

I just want to download a windows 7 ISO. I've tried every fucking possible avenue. I have a license key but it's oem, so fuck me right... The ISO Downloading tool everybody tell me to use no longer supports Win 7. I'm at wit's end with this shit, fuck Microsoft seriously them... Why do they do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard
pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-iso-free-download.html
windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-download/
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
wsusoffline.net/
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digital river mirror

Verify hash

???

profit

Here.

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

WES7 summary copypasta:
-Based off Windows 7
-Support ends in 2021 instead of 2020
-You can select components you want to install. Including removing IE.
-Embedded Features such as no GUI boot, RAMDisk driver, ability to be installed and booted from external HDD and write filters.
-Volume_BA channel, insert key and you are done. No activation.
-Enterprise features such as Applocker available in Windows 7 Enterprise/Ultimate
-Keyboard Filter* through group policy that allows you to disable keyboard keys/key combinations.
-Updates are on separate channel, does not install dedicated telemetry updates.**
**Do contain Quality Rollups though. Advice to either disable Update and use write filters:EWF(HORM)/FBWF or manually download the security only updates from windows catalog.
*Requires WEDU1.2 to download the update, and use DISM to add the package.
-Links:
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part1.exe
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part2.rar
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part3.rar
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part4.rar
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part5.rar
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part6.rar
download.microsoft.com/download/1/B/5/1B5FDE63-DA91-4A22-A320-91E002DE1326/Standard_7SP1_64bit/Standard 7 SP1 64bit IBW.part7.rar

Google "XGY72" for PID.

As far as i can tell the digitalriver mirrors no long exist. When i try to follow them it just redirects me to Microsoft ad selling me office.

Doesn't work Microsoft killed digital river mirrors

There way to do this with Pro?

google
>en_windows_7_professional_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_676939.iso

that's the one I always use

google
>reddit microsoft toolkit

check hashes on both to make sure they aren't fucked with, done.

pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-iso-free-download.html

>I've tried every fucking possible avenue
Clearly not
>I have a license key but it's oem, so fuck me right
Go to your OEM's website and get it from there.
>The ISO Downloading tool everybody tell me to use no longer supports Win 7
You downloaded the wrong tool, you fucking stupid idiot.
> I'm at wit's end with this shit, fuck Microsoft seriously them... Why do they do this shit?
You seem like a self-defeating moron, you deserve all the grief you get.

>You downloaded the wrong tool, you fucking stupid idiot.
That tool uses official MS server which they have now blocked or removed.

mydigitallife forums have been the goto for like a decade now.

Wow why are you such an upset faggot?
It doesn't what fucking i used they are all fucked because Microsoft shut off Digital River links. Dells stupid fucking recovery tool does what do shit either.

DigitalRiver links are dead? Fuck!! I downloaded Windows 7 multiple times yesterday but deleted them saying fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow.
Fuckkkkkk

I have a ISO for windows 7 for repairing Old PC hard disk errors.

Its not worth installing it.

Just go with windows ten it has better support for newer hardware and its just better.
the backend is more customizeable then last versions sure forced updates and unremovable items are annoying but its one step to a safer PC

use rufus and make sure to uncheck the box during setup that says "activate when I'm online" or some shit.

Then activate with your key through the automated thing.

Or buy a key for $7 on eBay

here is the link i use
windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-download/

you still need key (COA) for it.
it wount activate via internet only via phone.

>Just go with windows ten it has better support for newer hardware and its just better.
>forced updates and unremovable items are annoying but its one step to a safer PC
你今天钓了几条鱼?

Just download Ubuntu you winfag

>sure forced updates and unremovable items are annoying but its one step to a safer PC
Sure is safer when no one can use it!

I remember someone posted a link to a repo contain a shit ton of Microsoft products that were no longer supported. Can't remember the link but maybe someone else will remember/look.

you had years to download an iso and store it on
>DVD
>USB thumb drive
>local hard disk
>any free cloud service
and worst of all is you're to retarded to even find a link, fuckoff and kys retard

I just use Heidoc's downloader.

>Windows 7 ISO:

>Update:
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
wsusoffline.net/

>Activation:
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html

DAZ Loader for Home/Pro/Ultimate (MBR-only)
MTK for ProVL/Enterprise (MBR and GPT - must be redone every 180 days, can be automated)

I love you :*

or Debian

>windows embedded
those are made for POS machines, dumbass. They might work, but they're not made for thinkpads

> being THIS retarded

>made for
No, Microsoft simply made Windows 7 modular and claims it's made for devices like POS machines.
Servers and Client versions of Windows have been largely identical these days. A single registry key can immediately change the version, albeit there are safeguards.

Updates are not forced you can turn them off completely(also LTS exists). As for unremovable items you could choose to be autist and run the mini installer, install no desktop and set it up the way you want without installing any of the ubuntu-(desktopenvironmentname)-desktop packages. Really Ubuntu is one of the easiest distros to set up from the command line if you want to be only a little autistic but not too much.

>goy, you cannot uner any circumstance buy this product from anyone besides a shady reseller now. You must buy the new operating system that doesnt even function the same
>oyy vey goy you cant pirate this thats illegal

what about kmspico user

It's based on MTK, so why use it when you can use MTK? Also MTK seems like a better standalone program to me than other derivates.

I dont know I havnt used any of them. I use to see kmspico suggested everywhere and nothing said it had to be done every so many days

install debian+gnome

>not having a image for every version of windows
how have you not learned yet?

>..and so that, kids, was the story of how God blessed us, on this day.

Thanks, user.

>this nigga not knowing POS equipment USES regular computer hardware than any other version of windows as well as linux can run on as well

>literal retarded whiteknight

debian.org
do yourself a favor and stop using shitty os faggot

>mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

what do i/how do i use this information? need to drop in my utorrent box? and/or....?
>yes im illiterate

ok i chose one*? and its currently downloading the torrent. what do next

>I'm too stupid to do something
>fuck everyone else

Checks out

get ltsb

>Download the ISO.
>Download the Updates.
>Use NTLite to integrate the updates into the ISO.
>Find a list of the telemetry updates to avoid, which you can uncheck/delete in NTLite (I don't think WSUSOffline actually avoids all of the unwanted updates even when you select security-only).
>Use Rufus to create a bootable USB.
>Install.
>Activate with Daz Loader/MTK.

What is this russian malware page trying to tell me