What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

What does Sup Forums think of pic related?
Is it a good distro?
Can it be my primary OS?

Does anyone here use it? Thoughts?
It seems relatively popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/solus-project/linux-steam-integration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god DAMN it, kevin

kevin STOP

Who the fuck is Kevin?

i said STOP kevin, STOP!

OK i had enough with this, gonna cut wide open my wrists, enjoy your meal

I personally don't use Solus but I think that Solus is badass because of LSI alone.

The selflessness to share your competitive edge with the competition is humble as fuck.

LSI = Linux Steam Integration which includes the solus prepacked steam runtimes for any distro to utilize in a modular way.
These include Solus's own patches as well as the latest upstream to provide a effortless attempt at gaming on Linux.
There's even a Snap package too.
github.com/solus-project/linux-steam-integration

TLDR this allows you to use something old like Debian Wheezy and be able to play the newest steam games at optimal settings.
Solus is know for it's Steam optimizations and runtime patches and they are allowing anyone to also have the same edge.

Got to love FOSS mutual ecosystems.

Budgie is shit.

>gonna cut wide open my wrists, enjoy your meal
Link the livestream pussy

Does switching window buttons to the fucking left toggle work now, or is that still broken?

Seems to be alright. Sup Forums hates it because some guy (Kevin) was shilling it really hard. Their desktop environment Budgie is rewritten in Qt and will be finished soon. Maybe you want to wait until then.

I like it, but it feels incomplete. Is there any way to add favorites to the menu or to set new keyboard shortcuts?

Why are you looking at hipster distros instead of well maintained ones with more than 10 users? What kind of release do you get out of it?

FUCK OFF, KEVIN

KEVIN
E
V
I
N

Pretty sure you can do keyboard shortcuts like gnome

Kevin kept shitposting and he was an underage redditor looking for girlfriends on r/teenagers who went to some tech acaemy for autistic children

Pic related, my solus setup

Gimme that wallpaper plz

They need to get a new package manager.

I've had them on the left for months.

I used it for a while. Fast and simple. I got tired of not being able to find VMware type stuff to run on it.

fat sky man???

Please include word solus into the op so the threads could be filtered properly.

Comfy desu

>literally gnome fork
fuck off
no Sup Forumstk allowed on this board

Is there a global menu for Budgie?

sup kevin?

>will be finished soon
Has the rewrite even started yet?

>tfw I could find everything I wanted on the Solus repo
>tfw it's fast and snappy
My only issue is on my laptop it seems to be power hungry. Is there something like Solus speedwise I can use on my laptop that is nicer on the battery?

the Qt version 11 will be better