Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I come from /fit/ with a simple question
I learned a few things about working out through /fit/ and got a job in a fitness industry

if I hang around Sup Forums what are my chances of having a career switch to IT?

0%

Get out.

0%

the sad part is, OP, he's not even trying to meme you

-1%

>if I hang around Sup Forums what are my chances of having a career switch to IT?
This is a top-tier ruse, /fit/izen. Good job.

Just in case this isn't the quality b8 it seems to be, what kind of job do you want? “IT” encompasses a lot.

can you compete with autists who program for fun, with pajeets who work for pennies or do you fit some diversity quota? of not, don't bother.

we only like girly boys

Honestly if I can, coding little app games.

so what can I expect to learn if I stick around Sup Forums?

those jobs are long gone

autism, would go hand in hand with your homosexuality.

I seriously hope you're not joking with all of my heart.

You could get help desk stuff easily enough. Everyone here is just autistic about being a code monkey, so theyll tell you no

There are always going to be "people" who do really well off simple apps. Read about the guy who wrote Flappy Bird. He got so rich he pulled the app because hit was messing with his friendships.

The type of business however that employs people to make simple apps tend to fall into two categories:

- People who will pay $50 for a week's work, usually involving a freelancer on Fiverr or outsourcing to India
- "Ideas men" convinced their idea will make a fortune, that want you to work in exchange for equity in a company that probably won't make it

You do need to be able to write more than a simple app to get very far .

lmao fagboi, go back to your shitboard

-99%

none but there is quite solid chance you'll lose your /fit/ job too

ITT: twinkcels coping

Sad but true

brocoder

fuck me daddy

>he doesn't know

I fucking hate modern "fitness" industry experts.
Basically just a bunch of meatheads who roid to their fame through Instagram and then get fuckloads of money from naive fuckheads who think that their spectacular 3 month fitness and diet program that faggot stole from reddit FAQ will net them Schwarzenegger results.
Yes I mad.

Bumping for interest.
If I hang around Sup Forums what are my chances of becoming a little anime girl?

If I hang around /r9k/, what are the chances my girlfriend will break up with me?
... Pretty high, I should think.

work on your diet mcfit
1% chance

If this is actually you, that's dedication. You can study a decent amount about IT to get your feet wet and see how you like it before you actually decide to pursue a career in it, it looks fun and easy but it's actually repetitive and at times boring. I set up home networks.

I got a career from studying the topics that Sup Forums talks about. That being said Sup Forums doesn't exactly go as far as lying to strangers on the Internet but there are a lot of shitty college-lets who have never had a job that insert their opinions on the industry they are going to enter as experience in the industry and could not be more wrong.

There are great resources to learn programming if that is what you are interested in scrap that stuff off the wiki and stay away from the dialogue here.

Also don't listen to the idiots who say "you can learn X language in 4 hours" they have an incredibly low bar for claiming they know things. This stuff takes time, if you're starting from scratch you likely won't yield any employable results for a few years. If you start down this road and aren't interested or are only in it for the money you will loathe it. People who don't find any enjoyment in tech burn out quickly.