And another year alone in a dark room

and another year alone in a dark room

The only way to live

Joke's on you, my room is very well list.
Listen kid, the world is a shitshow, people are living in absolute poverty in wartorn corrupt areas. Compared to that, you're living the dream.

>you're living the dream
my dream is a painless death asap

holy shit, just go outside if you hate it so much. like nigga get a job, get a gf. nigga go to school.

>people are living in absolute poverty in wartorn corrupt areas

and they are still happier than OP

Same here op.
What a time to be alive.
>tfw 25

closed the blinds at the morning so i dont have to leave my bed now

25 yo here, its 7:30pm where I live and I'm jerking off at home alone sipping beer.

she'd make a great waifu

Consider asking your parents for a lamp next Christmas

>just compare yourself to worse, haha dude
>like you have no control over your own agency
>get it dude haha like don't strive toward greener pastures

>tfw chad
>having a house party tonight
>hotties galore, but I don't care because my gf is pure dutch aryan
>been on Sup Forums since 08

she will age
in the end you will die and everything you did will be forgotten

Yeah and no one will even know that you died if you're a bitter angry neet

Well, yes, everybody ages user. Forgotten? Probably. But I'm expecting some kids out of it, and they and hopefully their kids will remember me

Just the way I like it.

I kinda like spending new years alone. Gives me good time to reflect and think about what I can do better for the next year. Been to NYE parties before, id rather wakeup not hungover with someone i care about next to me.

why would i care if i dont exist anymore?

and everyone dies

>and hopefully their kids will remember me
they will die just like mankind

bb's first nihilism

Yeah everyone dies so why not enjoy it faggot instead of sitting alone at your computer all day

You know you have to be 18 to post here user

Explain how to enjoy it when you're a robot who can't into communication

You don't need to communicate to run around in the woods for example

Oh well, fag.
Nothing comfier than sitting indoors and watching the Twilight Zone marathon with a couple bottles of booze.
Not like any of you are gonna go out to the bar anyway. It's unreasonably overpriced and it turns out hot women don't often enjoy chatting about FOSS and Gentoo.

life is pain

>18
i wasnt balding back then

>go to gaybar
>talk about shit and aids
>have sex

>life is pain
so is death

cant feel pain if you dont exist

>go to gaybar
>you're not even gay
>fag-tier rainbow colored mixed beverage costs $13.
>tastes watered down. What a ripoff.
>House music too loud, feet hurt, etc.
>greasy, sweaty, gayboy creeps dressed in leather try chatting you up to take you home.
No thanks.

>tfw cant drink because liver problems
>alone and sober on new year

Never understood people like you user. Life is shit we get it mayne. make the most of it sempai. I'm the fucking robot btw I guarantee you can shoot the shit irl so you got that. Its not all bad man at least you have things to say.

lucky you
>tfw have to go to work at 5am until 8pm

This is ridiculous, the kind of thing an ignorant sheep would say. Of course there are people doing worse just like there are people doing better. I bet people told Robin Williams shit like that: "Dude you're a great comic actor and people love you, you're rich as fuck and have a nice family, you're living the dream"
You can't just bullshit yourself that you're OK only because shit could be worse.
One thing I believe is that whatever shit you're going through you should probably not isolate yourself completely from other people. Especially friends and family.

>make the most of it sempai
for what reason?

Not that guy but some of use never learned to "shoot the shit" so to speak.
Parental guidance is essential and some of us never got any.
"Figure out yourself" doesn't work when you are a kid so we are left socially retarded.

The sad thing is this is not part of the counter-culture anymore. It's becoming the norm for many young male adults.

Good.

isn't it amazing

I you man same thing here its not easy I'm just saying at least try. Fuck up a few times and maybe it'll get better. At least that's what Ive been telling myself recently.
Why not? Life is pointless might as well do something obviously you need to stay entertained otherwise you wouldn't be on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

its more time to work on your skills and make eventaully make money

if you make big bucks, you can get a gf ez pz
if u get a hot gf, you will get a social life ez pz
its actually a blessing to be locked in a dark room friends

>if you make big bucks, you can get a gf ez pz
Not true if you are socially retarded.

>Fuck up a few times and maybe it'll get better.
For me it worked for a year or two then i realized that lifting does not cure autism and despite what internet says you get girls through friends.
Even than I was not able to achieve what other people around me were doing with ease so I stopped.
Downward spiral lasted for another year.
And know this is where I am,with you guys on new ear.

Grow up.
What exactly would make for a great end of the year to you? Getting your dick sucked in the back room at a New Year's party?

I can't stop laughing at all the people in this thread . Even the people who try to be the "successful alternative "

This is gold keep it up all of you

I've been employed for over a year now
I have friends at work
I can buy stuff I need when I want to
I'm sipping on some wine while not having any responsibility for the next few days

Sure, I'd like to be at a mountain resort somewhere and get my dick wet tonight, but outside of that it really isn't that bad.

so your answer is not having an answer

I've never had alcohol or drugs my entire life and have no desire to be in a relationship. I'm comfy as fuck on my computer waiting for the year to tick over on the dash and then go to bed.

Holidays are just like any other day to me. I don't celebrate any or any birthdays

Sorry I didn't read your post at all but spent about two minutes laughing at the image.
It's nice but the geralt one is amazing.

Just get a 50 dollar generic haircut, buy nice clothes, and try to emphasize your status as a high earning male. It can be pretty tough, but girls are attracted to status and money above all else. It's scientific. Unfortunatly she might cheat on you if you are too autsitic or beta so good luck.

pure absurdism.

>$50 for a haircut
Man they really stretch out your asshole over there in the US of A, don't they?

What is your standard for a 'good life'? Honestly, wtf do you need to have a good life? To be a chad and have sex? To make money? It is all just unimportant bullshit to you? Newsflash, people can live good lives if they put in effort and don't be a pessimist cunt.

I paid 10 dollars for a haircut in the US a few times, the last time they cut my ear and made it bleed. Min wage workers are lazy as hell in the USA man, gotta deal with it by paying more.

wow

eastern eu here,at least our barbers are $2 for any haircut you like.

I'm I'm having a good time. I just want a life for myself. I don't understand why you're so hostile why can't you just be satisfied in your own definition of good life.

you know what you need to live the good life?

KNAWLEDGE.

Thomas Jefferson once said: "As I stand here, in my garage, with the 200,000 new books i just purchased (which you can find every review on at my website)......"

Just don't say much and find excuses to leave.
Keeping to yourself is seen as mysterious and it actually intrigues the fuck out of women. It won't help you when you actually have to say something but it's better than blabbing or sperging. Even if you won't end up getting a girlfriend you'll have more women respecting you and it'll boost your confidence.

*turns on the lights*

*Dad busts in and starts screaming at you*

alone in a dark room watching anime. Perfect

*dog starts barking and bites dads pant leg*

just like get up and go out then kek

>eastern europe
>$2 for a haircut
I think that's too expensive for you.

>lifting does not cure autism

Jesus Christ I know but might as well feel good if I'm not gonna talk to anyone in my to on new years eve

spoiler - it is
that's why I cut my hair once a month.

its pointless trust me.
Pic related its your buddies from /fit/

le reddit9k smug greentexter

Post a burner email. Nothing matters. Were going on a vacation to pattaya.

10 bucks is too expensive for a haircut for me anymore than every 4 months

are you on disability?
If so the money really is tight so best of luck.

The fuck? I cut my hair once every year or year and a half.

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you blow so much on this ?

*Dad kicks the dog*

No, just a poorfag who doesn't really get money from anything besides pell grants and lives with his grandmother

You have to keep appearance user.
Why would anyone want to look like a cave man?

*gives his regular "how you turned up like this" speech*

>once a year
Wtf

Poorfags should buy a hair clipper

I just start brushing my hair back
I don't have straight hair so it takes a while for it to start falling off my head like that , after a year I'm still presentable

> after a year I'm still presentable
Or so you think.
Seriously though keep yourself maintained for your on sake.

We are all in a dark room somewhere in outer space controlling a mortal body.

Nah I'm good. I save exponential amounts of money

I also never use lights or water or a/c in my house. The only power is to my computer and monitor (only things i use that need power) which I've calculated to have low usage

I'm too

I like my self the way I am

isn't the white guy with a black shirt next to gingermod actually the Sup Forums janitor?

The picture is from at least 4 years back.
He was on fit so things might be different since Hiroshima.

I used to live like you but then I got married to a wonder girl and don't have to be alone anymore during these times.

You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless!

The best way to celebrate new years day

if money is bitches want then ill get a prostitute. no point keeping some self-centered little cunt around who wants more from you than a prostitue

Faggot

TFW 28 and spending it alone. Go back to work Tuesday at a job i'm miserable at.

Why didn't I just get my bachelors degree in business admin or something more universal than education.

Oh well at least I can have 1 month off in summer.

I'm in the Philippines on holiday getting my ass licked.

true, but you don't get to experience joy neither. death is always a shit option user

All these years later and it still gets posted

>Actually wants attention.

Lucky bastard

>30 years old
>literal immigrant so no family anywhere close
>have friends but i'd rather stay home desu it's too cold
>have good job
>no gf though

not this year. time to change shit.

Schadenfreude gets better every year.

# + # [\code]