>$0
>700 mb
Top comfy

>tmobile
>$95/mo after mil discount
>2x lines, 6gb lte each, unltd sms/voice, unltd intl data/sms

>vodafone
>prepaid
I barely call anyone. I could call them on messenger or skype. cheap plans have very small mobile data like 1-2GB. So i won't subscribe to one.

>>$0

what the fuck

YOTA
5 bux a month
unlimited lte

T-Mobile ONE four-line family plan

>$40 for my line, tax included (parents pay $30 each since they use under 2 gigs of data per month)
>unlimited talk, text, and LTE data (video throttled to 480p but I don't give a shit)
>unlimited 3G (512 Kbps) hotspot data
>Netflix $10 subscription included
>free texting and an hour of Wi-Fi data on flights with Gogo

You can also pay an extra $10 per month to get HD video, 10 GB of LTE hotspot data, unlimited Gogo Wi-Fi, and Name ID.

How do you guys get through going with that little bit of data each month?

Telefonica

Muh comrade. A shame they're charging for tethering, but that's bypassable.

AT&T. I pay like 150 for two phones, smartwatch and tablet, unlimited everything and hotspot.

50$/10gb t-mobile

>Koodo Mobile in Ontario
>Prepaid for $15 for texting only, and sometimes more when I have to PPU minutes
>Everything is expensive in Ontario, and with $15 mininum wage in effect tomorrow, will get even more expensive

Straight talk. Shitty but it works and it's very cheap.

Movistar
I make $5 USD recharges for 21 days of unlimited calls and 350 MB
Have 3G in my room and 4G outside.

eww

$10 for unlimited calls, SMS and 2GB traffic in Yurop.

cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

I have the unlimited plan, and because I use auto-pay $5 gets lopped off the bill, so $55/mo. If any of you is getting ripped off by your carrier, make the switch to Cricket.

You must get out much

>Tello
> $5 + tax
> 100mins unlimited texts 0 data

I dont call anyone an rarely go over 100mins per month.

I had Ring plus until those (((SPRINT))) sons of bitches decided to fuck over everyone for the sake of greed and decided to just shut them down.

I will blow a donkey before i got with any major carrier like sphinter, fuck you & fuck you, verishit, or any others.

Fuck all the carrier, really.

Have done Umobile, Telstra, AT&T, Verizon, NetTen, and Tracfone.

Am currently on prepaid Tracfone Smartphone. Shit prices for data, but I don't use much.

>5mbps data rate
no thanks

Sprint
Free
Unlimited LTE (Up to 13 or 23 Gigs)

Red Pocket

1k mins/text 1gb data for $15 month on ATT network

MetroPCS
$60/month unlimited (except tethering)
T-Mobile's network, so you'd have to figure out if that works for you. My friend uses it and is very happy.

Ting
Strictly pay-as-you-go with good rates.

I never pay more than $20 a month with how I use my phone.

I wish mobile producers supported Project Fi, I want get a Blackberry Keyone but on Google's plan, AT&T is fucking expensive. The only alternative is buying the phone secondhand at more than fullprice and finding someone with a Google phone to activate my sim, fuck that.

I got a Google Fi data-sim off of a friend's Fi plan.
No calls or text, but who needs that in this day and age.

$10/gig of data, and I pay back my friend for however much I use.

>$30 per month (NZD)
>200 mins / unlimited sms
>1.5GB carryover data
>Spotify Premium subscription
am i being jewed?

Virgin Mobile (Sprint MVNO), $35/month for unlimited everything with the data throttled to 3g after 5 gigs.

The only downside of using Virgin is the lack of higher end handsets for a reasonable price, but they usually have at least one phone in their lineup that has a decent feature set and battery life. I upgrade my phone every two years or so and I've never paid more than 60 bucks for a fresh device. Been using a Galaxy J3 for a little over a year now.

Wifi at work (I use a vpn so they don't can't look at my traffic)
Wifi at home
Wifi in the subway
Wifi all over NYC thanks to google
Wifi all over NYC thanks to my isp Optimum

I use the T-mobile walmart plan and have never gone over 5gb. I can afford to pay more than $32/month (tax included) but I don't see the point.

In my experience Sprint isn't good. Their coverage map is a lie and they should have a class action suit because of it.

That's not the reason I advise against a Sprint plan though. I bought a plan from them, could make calls/texts etc., But could not receive any. Turns out they gave me someone else's number who happened to be a Verizon customer.

So any time someone would call me or text me, some schmo on Verizon received them. Fuck sprint. They wanted to charge me to change my number as well, even though THEY gave me someone elses.

TMobile simple choice 10gb, upgraded to unlimited until 2019 for whatever reason
$187 for 5 lines
>$67
Old roommate and her iPhone
>$40+$40
GF and my mom's lines
>$40
What I pay for myself and my uncle

Cricket
>$200
>5 lines, unlimited data each, kinda slow compared to other carriers but still fast enough

Britfag thread now

>3 UK
>£13/mo
>12GB data

>Public Mobile
>$37/mo
>2gb "3G speed" LTE data (3Mbps), unlimited calling/texting/long distance

I normally use about 700mb of data per month, so right now I'm upping my luxury lifestyle by going up from paying $27 to $37. I feel like I should be cutting it back from $37 to $32 with only 1gb data.

$70 for T-Mobile ONE, which is unl data.
I use packet TTL adjustments to get around the hotspot throttling, and a VPN to play HD video.

I forgot to mention they don't throttle your connection if you use too much data, they just de-prioritize your traffic. Most carriers throttle you to 128 or 256 Kbps after ~20GB.

rakuten mobile
12oo japanese pesos / month
~3GB / month, carryover
only SMS, no voice
don't really need SMS because line

No Telstra does that too but without the Spotify

Vodafone Italy
10€/month
3Gb LTE

> shitaly

Forgot
> calling them jiggas

Three
Unlimited everything (including hotspot)
£30/month, 12 month contract

T-Mobile. 100 for 2 people. Unlimited Talk, Text, 3G data after 10Gb of lte speeds and a 20Gb data stash for each line just in case. No video restriction, no data usage for Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, grandfathered into a comfy plan.

Tracfone
$20/month
1GB data, 60 minutes of talk time, 1000 texts

I don't use it often, but can be good in a pinch or lost.

>Hutchison
>10€/month

i only use it for messaging and some lite browsing