Can you guys recommend me a budget gaming case?

Can you guys recommend me a budget gaming case?
that isn't junk....
thanks brahs
is pic related good? 50USD

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Corsair-Carbide-Series-SPEC-02-Mid-Tower-Case-CC-9011051-WW-78-READ/192413876233
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can put a computer in any case and game on it.

p400

Phanteks P300
55 pounds, I guess it should be something like $58

but reviews on 20 dollar cases say you get what u pay for and the case is bent and you cant insert stuff in it....

i just want a good value to quality case..

I have used that case twice. It's roomy and easy to work with. Simple, no-nonsense case.

/pcbg/ - PC Building General

Go to the cases category, sort the price Low to High ascending and look for big brands like Coolermaster, corsair and fractal like in your pic

Tesseract BF

i wish... but i dont wanna ruin expensive components because i stacked them on top of each-other

Another nice linking option:

>gaming case
Fuck off.

I bought a Corsair 200R, I think it's alright

I have 2k PC in a $20 case. No problems whatsoever. Frankly, If I could find some beige $5 case, I would.

Rosewill Challenger

Same, can confirm that it's pretty nice. Very easy and nice to build in too.

that was my first case. decent all round, aside from sound dampening.

Similar thoughts to you OP, although my budget is a little higher.
Looking for the smallest case possible (prefer height and depth about 500mm) to fit a 12x10.7" eATX board and Custom Loop Cooling for the CPU alone with a rad size of either 2x140mm or 3x120mm. And something that looks reasonably neat.
At the moment I'm liking the Cosair Obsidian 450D, or maybe the Corsair Carbide 540 cube, but the cube is starting to push the budget.

Guys, is this legit?

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Corsair-Carbide-Series-SPEC-02-Mid-Tower-Case-CC-9011051-WW-78-READ/192413876233

zalman z3