Smartphone browser thread

>your smartphone browser app
> Why are you using it

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/Brave_mobile_speedtests_July.pdf
counterpunch.org/2017/09/01/responding-to-antifa-and-riseup-on-revolutionary-politics-and-non-violence/
datamost.com/clacke/image/pNqv-8SkRP25NZJhIvzALg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>phoneposting

>firefox
>syncs with desktop and just werks

I use Brave on my Android phone.
I think it's objectively the best Android browser.

Fast, adblock, respect my rights and privacy.
What more can I ask?

>firefox

Samsung Browser
Syncs with Firefox but uses system Chromium for rendering.
Add-ons for ad blocking.
On-screen navigation buttons that aren't hidden behind a menu.

This

Yandex
Cyka Blyat

>Firefox

Still better than Chrome, which literally sends browsing data to Google with no way to disable it.

Safari
It works, used firefox on my android phone but it was dogshit slow compared to chrome

True.
But this is not much of an argument.

Use a browser that does not spies on you and respect your rights.

So w3m?

Yes this is retarded, but it still doesn't change the fact that firefox is objectively the best browser from all of the available phoneshit. The simple fact that it has extensions and chrome doesn't is enough,

Brave seems to fit the requirements.

>firefox is objectively the best browser from all of the available phoneshit
Have you tried Brave on your phone? Try it and tell me how is Firefox better, I'm honestly curious.

chrome

Literally skinned Chrome, which is one of the shittiest Android browsers.

How so? And no, it's not a reskin of Chrome.

It's literally way faster, has an adblock included by default and respects your rights.

brave.com/Brave_mobile_speedtests_July.pdf

What more do you want?

Reminder to hide and report all shill posts created by Brave Devs

It's literally adware

It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable))) ads, and steals the revenue

Waterfox is not associated with mozilla at all.

Really?

First of all, the George Soros and Mozilla thing is fake news. Second of all, I use Firefox on computers with physical keyboards and I use Chrome on computers without physical keyboards.

>It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable))) ads, and steals the revenue
False.

You _CAN_, if you want to, (the default setting is set to "Block") allow Brave ads, which are ads that does not track you, unlike most "classic" ads.
It's a compromise if you want to still help fund the websites you browse but do not want to be tracked.

Why do you lie you filthy jew?

firefox
I'm used to it. I don't give a shit about soros and sjws.

>First of all, the George Soros and Mozilla thing is fake news.
Nice source you got there.

This. Brave is hands down the best browser for mobile right now.

whats wrong with opera

It used to be good, then stopped when it became a chrome reskin.

this

Also the ad replacing isn't even a thing on mobile Brave, you couldn't even turn it on if you WANTED to. This is a thread about smartphone browsers isn't it? Retarded fags like need to gtfo if they don't have a valid opinion

OP is the one who asserted the connection between Soros and Mozilla.

Go away Sup Forums normies

And there is sources for that.

Gtfo my Sup Forums you filthy shekel-lover merchant with you advertisement scheme!

Doesn't it have some built-in bitcoin bullshit because the creator is a retarded internet libertarian who wants users to buy into the crypto bubble to drive up the value of his coin holdings?

Or did that part fall through some time in the last few years now that fees and delays are so high that bitcoin is literally useless for micropayments?

You have no argument you filthy nigger, do you?
I'm advocating for the use of a browser that does not track you, does not spies on you, respect your rights, and you want to play the "you're not Sup Forums enough" card?

I bet you use Firefox or Chrome like a good goy.

If you have arguments against Brave, I'm all ears though.

Brave
>why are you using it
Because Sup Forums told me to and because it just werks

Mozilla is for

The fake news

No, it blocks all ads and tries to serve you its own ones in return. The "catch" is supposed to be that you can set ads to return you a bit of the cash as well, but I prefer not to give away my data at all so brave can gtfo

>Doesn't it have some built-in bitcoin bullshit because the creator is a retarded internet libertarian
Yes and no.

If you _WANT_ to, you can opt-in for a system that gives money (via cryptocurrencies) to websites you visit/like.
It's an alternative to funding via ads, and if you're into that kind of stuff, you can give money instead of watching stupid ads.

But by default, it's deactivated, of course.

Brave doesn't collect information on you. The ads don't track your behavior at all and don't even target niche markets.

Brave is by far the most privacy conscious browser out there. Besides maybe the Tor browser, if you count that. So fuck off you mozzed cuck.

Nice source you got there.

This. Whereas Mozilla automatically opts you into I strusive tracking, Brave opts you out of their ads by default and lets you choose to view ads to support publishers if you want.

Please get educated.

>No, it blocks all ads and tries to serve you its own ones in return.
False. If you _want_, you can have "brave-approved ads".

By default, it's deactivated.

>but I prefer not to give away my data
The ads do not track you, this is one of the criteria for being "Brave-approved".

If you have any other argument you want to be debunked, post away.

OP is the one who asserted the connection between Soros and Mozilla.

Pic related

And there is sources for that in the picture here and here .

Not him, but you will just say HIS sources are fake news and then you will provide sources which he will call fake news. In the end, nothing would be accomplished except two retards jacking each other off.

Mozilla is connected to RiseUp which is basically email for Antifa.

>Not him, but you will just say HIS sources are fake news
How would you know? He never gave any source.

I want to challenge him enough so he can google stuff and maybe realize he is wrong.
Or maybe I would learn something, who knows. But he hasn't given me anything except some screeching.

Waterfox

There's nothing wrong with that you fucking nazi edgelord faggot

>data collection by default
D I S G U S T I N G

>Use a browser that does not spies on you and respect your rights.
Sure. Let's all use Links for daily browsing and enjoy the 1990s.

You decieving merchant have no power here. Brave is an advertisement scheme. Your browser is nothing but meme. Gtfo my Sup Forums you shower evader merchant

>not using the superior mobile browser
>not installing umatrix on mobile
>not installing ublock on mobile
>not installing decentralize
>using botnet chrome as base
KYS

>There's nothing wrong with the corporation that develops my browser to have an admitted political bias.
>I totally trust them with the data they will serve me
>I totally trust them with the data they will collect on my browsing

Good goy. This is not a "side" issue.

Fuck off nigger.

I agree.

>Sure. Let's all use Links for daily browsing and enjoy the 1990s.
No need. Brave does that.

>Chrome
>Can't be fucked to use anything else

>Brave is an advertisement scheme
This meme has been debunked several times in the thread.
But if you have a source/proof, I'm all ears.

>pulls out the "political issue"
I bet you only use brave because brendan eich hates the gays.

Lol this. Non brave missiles don't even know what they're missing. It has the security of Tor browser for the clearnet.

>I bet you only use brave because brendan eich hates the gays.
No, I use Brave because it's a good browser that respects my right, my privacy, and I do not believe they are ideologically possessed, unlike Firefox, so I trust them for the moment.

Do you have an argument?

I sure hope Antifa faggots don't start using services I also use.

Firefox is not affiliated with George Soros.

Riseup is not Antifa
counterpunch.org/2017/09/01/responding-to-antifa-and-riseup-on-revolutionary-politics-and-non-violence/
datamost.com/clacke/image/pNqv-8SkRP25NZJhIvzALg

So yes, claiming either is misinformation.

They have to make some money somehow.

I hope you're not posting this from a GNU/Linux based distribution user, because if you are then I have some bad news for you and your hypocrisy

Basically Mozilla supports privacy by giving $100,000 to an organization that tries to keep violent anarchist cells out of jail instead of supporting privacy among the public at large. The left is so fucked up in America and the tech space that it's absurd.

I don't give a fuck who cares about their own personal privacy, but don't toss your pearls before swine. Antifa faggots only care about covering their ass frI'm convictions for violent crime. Serious ingrates who don't give a fuck about technology otherwise.

>trusting a talmudic coin picker with what gets blocked on your browser
>trusting a menorah praiser with your traffic
>trying to make a advertising scheme with an adblocker browser that you cant modify

>brave meme
>cant install umatrix
>cant install ublock
>cant install ubo-scope
>cant install decentralize
>cant install privacy settings
>hurr durr trust us goy ..... errr i mean guy! *hebraic screeching*

Gtfo my Sup Forums you smelly coin picker

Fennec is perfection

Brendan Eich is Christian, you dunce.

Try harder you psyops peddling merchant.

This

Instead of spurting out memes about jews and repeating lies about "advertising scheme" that has been debunked several times in this thread, do you have an argument as to why Brave is not the best browser?

Also, Fennec is possessed by Mozilla, and Mozilla is a corrupt entity.

> pale moon for android
Dead project

> replace
> safari
For OP's dumb enough to believe they can

>"advertising scheme" that has been debunked several times in this thread
what?

>do you have an argument as to why Brave is not the best browser?
Try reading that post
>cant install umatrix
>cant install ublock
>cant install ubo-scope
>cant install decentralize
>cant install privacy settings

>Also, Fennec is possessed by Mozilla, and Mozilla is a corrupt entity.
Do you have any proofs for corruption of the Mozilla Corporation?

It's a chrome reskin, it has no extensions. I don't give a shit if Mozilla is Stalin himself, Furryfox still best for mobile.

No, Mozilla shills have no brains.

Why is Waterfox asterisked? Alex removes that shit. Maybe try reading their site first. I thought Sup Forums was a technology board.

What's the point of extensions if your gay browser opts you into terrible privacy maneuvers by default?

Google because I have nothing to hide nor fear. And also because it has the best extensions.

I did my research myself right now, and apparently you are correct. There is no direct link between Firefox and Soros.

Apparently they both made a project about fact-checking that got released/presented at the same time, and people got confuses.

So we've establishes the Soros-Mozilla link is false (but maybe I missed something).

---------------------

As for the money Mozilla gave to Riseup, I don't care if they're "antifa" or not, Antifa per se is not an organization, they are not organized at all.
Riseup is a RevCom group, they're Revolutionary Communists flying the red and black banner of Anarcho-Communism.

Mozilla is therefore financing communism, and I cannot tolerate that. Not only this compromises them as a browser, because I cannot trust my data and my browsing habits with a group that is openly for communism and thus ideologically possessed, as an individual that lived in Eastern Europe and understand the horrors of communism, I cannot bring myself to use Mozilla products any longer.

Thank you for taking the time to research stuff.

Are you so retarded that you don't know how to uncheck a box?

>Google because I have nothing to hide nor fear

Saying I don't need privacy because I have nothing to hide is like saying I don't need freedom of speech because I have nothing to say or freedom of movement because I have nowhere to go.

One day you'll need those liberties and you won't have them anymore.

>i treat image macros on an anonymous image board as more credible than new sources which follow journalistic standards, have real names and faces as authors and have a long, reliable history
why are drumpf voters so easy to manipulate?

Why do people not like phone posters? Sometimes I need to go take a shit or have time to kill in a line or something. Are people really expected to use Sup Forums exclusively on a desktop?

>Do you have any proofs for corruption of the Mozilla Corporation?
Firing the CEO because he's not a faggot-enabler is a pretty big red flag for me.
I don't care either way about fags but when your corporation is in politics, I won't trust it anymore.

That's a stupid analogy.
And collecting data from you doesn't take away any of your liberties, you are as free to do anything you want regardless.

Fuck off to already with this discussion, this is a board for TECHNOLOGY not political motivations to use some things over others

I'm looking out for the little guy.

This. Why would you support ousting a CEO over private political donations? Because you're an SJW opportunist with no soul.

>"it belongs on Sup Forums if I don't agree with it!"
>the absolute state of cuckchan

Which news sources still have journalistic standards. I have yet to find one.
Also
> drumpf

>this is a board for TECHNOLOGY not political motivations to use some things over others
I agree, this is why I don't want Sup Forums stuff in my TECHNOLOGIES.
I don't want my browser (that sees what I do and controls the data it is giving to me) to be ideologically possessed.

I don't care about what policies the devs believe in, as long as it doesn't transpire in the product I am using.
But now it does. So I stop using their product.

>calls it cuckchan
>continues to post regardless
You know that makes you the cuck too, right?

This. Anyone who uses the term drumpf deserves ropes of some kind or another.

Because you can opt-out of it and I can block and see all connections to my browser with addons like umatrix+ubo-scope. Can I see what hits I get on Brave and record them for any amount of time I want? Brave takes my freedom away from me and tells me not to worry about my privacy but to trust my privacy to someone else with an advertising scheme. Shill gtfo my Sup Forums

In what way does using firefox force you to support anything politically? You know they get their cash off of donations and google for bundling their web search right? You using the browser has absolutely no bearing on their profits, especially if you turn off the telemetry.

Via
>Why are you using it
It's light weight, easy to use, built in ad blocker(also you to add more thongs too), can disable JavaScript with a simple click, and it's customizable.
>pic related

Eight chan is too slow. Believe me, I would be there right now if I could be.

Why would you even be on an imageboard if you're such a sensitive faggot?