Thoughts on the Macbook Pro?

Thoughts on the Macbook Pro?

It's actually pretty nice when you're not a rabid poorfag.

>he didn't buy the cool cover

shit keyboard

You can get an equivalent laptop for 40% less and there's a 99% chance that you don't belong to that minute demographic which actually NEEDS the "stability" meme of Apple's OSX system.

Source: my ass

shut the fuck up

OP never asked for an armchair accountant whose only income is birthday and christmas money.

no u

He asked for an opinion, I'm giving it. Stop sucking Steve Jobs decomposed dick, he been dead for a long time already.

buy a macbook and LEAVE

I'll suck Steve Jobs' dick like beef jerky, but you can't compare a Mac computer to any shitty, generic, hypothetical Windows laptop solely based on price and specs.

I've used it and its shit

>screenshot of a picture of a screenshot

Used to be great. I prefer the old keyboards, and I like the feel of the older clicky trackpads more. I think they should also become slightly thicker so you can get a decently sized battery in there again, and a cooling system good enough to keep the thing at a comfortable temperature. Would also be great if they switched to plain stock m.2 nvme drives instead of their own proprietary form factor and sodimm slots for RAM.

OS X is nice, but their hardware isn't. I'd get a Mac Pro, if it was priced more like it was 10 years ago, and it wasn't using an ivy bridge 6 core processor still.

Sounds more like a statement or unsolicited advice than an opinion.

how do the webm's look on that thing?

oh wait...

As well as they do with mpv, firefox, and chromium on other operating systems I guess.

I've used it and it's fine.

It's alright, but a bit pricey. The touch bar is a nice addition. I'm not sure if ganoo/linuggs supports the touch bar thing, but get an operating system on it that won't fuck with you.

Love mine.

dumb frogposter

It's great. The quality and machining on the thing is top notch. But it's mostly worth it for macOS. I had to install Windows on it and it's obvious how much worse it is than macOS. The touch bar is great too, I don't get all the complaints since most people barely use the function keys.

>most people barely use the function keys
but isn't it a Macbook 'Pro'?

The only reason I used function keys was to use shortcuts in my IDEs. Those shortcuts can easily be mapped to the touch bar. I can't wait for JetBrains to update their IDEs for the touch bar. Their implementation looks great and much more powerful than function keys could ever hope to be.

I guess touch bars are pretty nice for people who develop/work only on OSX

That's like what, 10% of all MacBook owners have a nice experience