Will Linux ever get its shit together?

Will Linux ever get its shit together?

Will wintards ever learn how to make good bait?

>no argument

Why should I bother when I know that this isn't going to be an argument in good faith?
I'm wasting my time by just replying.

>still no argument

Here's an argument against Linux: I have to use a completely seperate work environment when running a VM of Windows 10 just to use office 2016, just to look at a word document with a fancy title from work properly. Seamless Windows 10 appvms when? It fucking hurts.... When is GPU passthrough gonna fucking be easy to use? Why do I have to go through so many fucking hoops to get gpu passthrough working on fucking a Windows 7 appvm. When is qubes OS gonna get its shit fucking together so I can finally do some actual god damn work on Linux?

Its like wintossers dont even try anymore.

>actual god damn work
>gta v

Is this a "fragmentation" argument? aka "I can't be bothered to choose something that fits my needs, and I'm offended by others liking different things than I do, why can't there be One True Way that some big daddy corporation forces me to accept"?

>android
>not labeled cancer
rly mks you dink

templeOS is clearly the way to go

>Here's an argument against Windows:
Fixed. They could stop making things as closed, locked and difficult as possible and start helping and it would be fixed in a day. Reverse engineering is slow and painful. I don't see you contributing time or money in this either, so nobody really owes you anything.

t. inmate of the CIA nigger prison

This is called freedom, something you will NEVER get to experience

Where's the argument, exactly?

New year and pajeets are going to continue doing this?
First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

there it is

Well yes MS and windows are morally in the wrong for locking their systems down like this, but for average joe on the street who doesn't give a fuck about morals or the greater good and only wants whatever lets him do his job with minimum effort, it is indeed a reason to choose win over linux.

> Writing cancer all over an image from wikipedia is an argument apparently

its shit will only be less and less together overtime

It's not really a choice if you only have one option. That's how MS wants to keep it. That's why everyone who don't need Windows should use something else, to eventually break their monopoly.