Tfw my SF startup "friends" are literally having nervous breakdowns because they know when their "company" actually has...

>tfw my SF startup "friends" are literally having nervous breakdowns because they know when their "company" actually has to pay for their bandwith they're going to lay off the worthless node developers
Idk why you guys hate the net neutrality repeal, this is a big BTFO for soy in tech

>when their "company" actually has to pay for their bandwith they're going to lay off the worthless node developers
Why?

node.js is literally only popular because of this VC shell game from the fed. Now the fed doesn't have a plausible reason to funnel cash into these VCs that can be readily throttled.

>bandwith

They invented microservices to fix that though.
What did you do to fix bandwith consumption?

Feels good amirite? Those soyboy wageslaves.
NEET masterace ftw!

They do pay though. The difference with NN is they don't have to pay to get on the internet, then ALSO pay Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, and ATT. Nice shilling dumb ass.

>less node.jizz soyboys and pajeets
How is this a bad thing again?

It takes a special sort to go public with this kind of autism.

>freemarketed

>pay for bandwidth
>2018
lmao

It's not. Only soyboys at /wdg/ are shitting their pants.

Source.

Please don't call them "developers". Monkeys.

t. code monkey

t. pajeet

t. open-source advocate

t. proprietary cuck

t. developer evangelist

t. t

t. ninja rock star developer

t. faggot

t. jew

pls tell me how to get a qt azn gf with a nice brapper

t. goyim

t. nigger

t. rust developer

t. double nigger

t. float nigger

>Node developers
I get the whole thing about not reinventing the wheel and saving time and money in a startup but you have to be butt fuck inexperienced/deluded to use node.
Why do people do it ?