/the new captcha sucks balls/

WTF is wring with the people who designed this thing?I am human and i get my post trough by solving 40 per post...
>inb4 buy a pass
FU

Tell me Sup Forums is hiroshicuck to blame or google?

Captcha is used to train image recognition AI. The reason it fails so often is to get more work out of you so the AI learns more. Switch to legacy captcha

>Captcha is used to train image recognition AI. The reason it fails so often is to get more work out of you so the AI learns more.
So those faggets get people to train their AI for free?FU GOOGLE!!!

even legacy chaptcha does this
on of the words below is known by google one not
the known word is often Tilted or stretched.

you can learn the AI wrong words by typing one right and what ever you want for the other.

Sup Forums decided to type nigger because if many people answer the same the AI is going to believe it more.

Even on Tor i only get 2/3 pages before it goes through. You must be really retarded or a lying.

Hiro is a cheapass. Google captcha is cheap to use and he doesn't want to spend more money on a new captcha system

Buy a pass.

>not doing these shits with 89% accuracy on purpose to keep the Skynet retarded
OP. Just stop posting.

remember good old days?

use 4chanx, for some reason it has the ability to reset the v2 captcha every time you use it so it's always just a single click

Just buy Sup Forums gold.

this is all on moot. he put this in place

>Not owning a Sup Forums pass

i genuinely haven't stopped doing this desu

>he doesn't have a goyim pass

buy a pass

Wait... Let me get this straight...
Google charges money to have your users train its AI?

>Going on 2 weeks of silence from Hiro regarding this despite being hounded on Twitter
>Hasn't tweeted since the 27th, and any previous tweets were about random subjects showing he was avoiding the topic
He knows he's been busted, he's just trying to hope it all goes away. That said I do not expect Hiro to post on Sup Forums ever again after this. He has lost all trust from the anons on here and he probably knows we all hate him

?

neither do you, faggot

4chanX shows who has passes

like and

you have to use since4pass in the options field AND have pass, brainlet

use Sup Forums x with noscript captcha