Fucking hell

Ok Sup Forums how do I fix this shit? Ublock Origin filter are updated and I've blocked all the malware domains in uMatrix. What do now?
When I open a thread it's sometimes fucked up until I reload the page.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also apparently you can't create a new thread with "Fucking Hiroshimoot" in the subject field. Top cuck.
He really is assblasted

Bump.
Same problem here since blocking the malware.

Disable extensions one by one to identify which one is causing it (I'd start with uBlock or uMatrix)

Once identified, repeat the process except with each separate custom filter.

Once you've found the filter causing the problem, change it or remove it.

We already know that this is caused by blocking the malware URLs that hiroshima nagasaki is loading in the background (namely "amgload.net", "smcheck.org" and "piguiqproxy.com")
We want to know how to make the site usable again without having to allow those to run.

I have enabled/disabled adblock while at the same time blocking *smcheck.org; *piguiqproxy.com; *amgload.net; in firewall, and this keeps happening
I also installed stylus in waterfox and custom css for Sup Forums. Still keeps happening.

I suspect that extensions are not causing it. It seems that blocking those dodgy domains often prevents Sup Forums loading hence even with stylus installed I get the error (stylus doesnt load the custom css because it thinks/doesnt see Sup Forums load)

Not sure of permanent solution, I found that in firefox hitting shift + f7, and then f5 couple of times to reload the css works (until it breaks again)

OP here I added
! Unfuck Sup Forums CSS
Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

to my uBlock filters to see if anything changes. So far I've not seen fucked up CSS

anyone?

So far this works fine

works fine for me user

I had to do this for it to work right.
pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe

how do I use this with adblock plus?

You uninstall this piece of shit and install uBlock Origin.
Wtf is wrong with you nigger

but it just werks

This just made it worse for me, at least before it was working 95% of the time with my old settings

Sorry , just sharing what worked for me stuff varies I guess.

Time to move to reddit, my dude.

Honestly, this shit is a fucking nightmare. Who the fuck hates their userbase so much as to intentionally break the site for users that want to opt out of malicious meme scripts?

Just reload :^)
Works on my machine

People just looking for that money and really don't care about anything else?

I use abl on palemoon and this has never been a problem for me. All these complaints make me laugh

Works.

So I installed Ublock Origin, what's the code I need to put in to make this work? It's blocking the pictures from the ads, but not the ads entirely. I don't really care about that though, I just want to be safe from the malicious background scripts.

Nevermind, I used
And now the ads are totally gone and I don't see any added CPU usage. I'll run some virus scans later just to be safe, but so far, so good.

Anyone ever tell you that you guys are geniuses?