Windows is using you

>windows is using you
>you should use systemD + a windows compatibility layer on which you'll use the same proprietary software you used to on windows at half the native performance, that'll show the botnet!

I'm not using proprietary software and I have better performance. Cry harder, winfriend.

>le making fun of le strawman with this new epic meem i saw on reddit

Systemd is useful software. And if you don't like it, you have the freedom to choose a distribution that doesn't use it.
You should NOT be using a windows compatibility layer. There's more than enough free (as in freedom) software to cover all you needs. Reminder: vidya is for manchildren.

Yes, libreoffice totally works in a professional environment.
The absolute state of freefags.
Putting ideology before getting actual work done may be the reason free software is shit and gets updated once a year or abandoned.

It's weird, you can only explicitly post on Sup Forums if you allow google's botnet. Yet for some reason anti-botnet is a common "cause" on Sup Forums.

It's like retarded communists who only buy brand name shit getting mad at the price.

>having a job that requires you to use microdick office
lmao

What are these threads and why are they never true?

Is it just people that did some stuff and then think everyone else did that same stuff?

>never true
>literally the most common advice posted on Sup Forums
>IT DOESN'T HAPPEN
lmao the desperation

>vidya is for manchildren
>spergs out about "muh freedumbs" on an Indonesian street-sweeping forum

>Putting ideology before getting actual work done

Brb doing my linux development on a windows machine. Is that what you are implying is a good idea?

Honestly wtf are you even talking about here?

Lincuck logic
>x software doesn't work on Linux and there is no alternative
>"YEAH WELL X SOFTWARE IS FOR MANCHILDREN/WAGESLAVES YOU DONT NEED IT ANYWAY"

You know you can use more then one OS right?

Not if you want to be free as in freedumb like Sup Forums.
Using proprietary software EVEN FOR A SECOND permanently taints you with the botnet! There is no redemption!

get a real job

>pajeet minimum wage programmer
>real job
Business and law is where the Chads are at, sweetie, and libreshit isn't going to cut it for nice and professional documents.

>>le making fun of le strawman with this new epic meem i saw on reddit

Except no one ever says that here, ever.

Also most people here think 'botnet' means something along the lines of 'something that spies on what you do' and have literally no clue as to what a botnet actually is.

>Yes, libreoffice totally works in a professional environment.
The hospital I work at (over 1000 beds in total so it's considerably big) switched to CentOS when Windows XP went EOL for all the staff computers.
And the obvious choice for document management LibreOffice.
It's been 4 years already and I've yet to hear one of my colleagues complain since the management software (Asseco AMMS) remained the same and it's accessed with a web-based frontend.
All the features everyone have been using remained the same between MSO and LO and with the software change came hardware upgrade as well so everyone was quite pleased with the performance increase of pretty much everything they do. Plus for some reason we have much less problems regarding printers since the switch.

And we're talking about medical staff that includes young physicians who were raised with computers and 40+ yo nurses who get confused when the location of the Firefox icon on the desktop changes. Hospital management considered the switch a massive success.

>Microsoft Word is better than LaTeX
The absolute state of Sup Forums in 2018

Defeats the purpose of Linux. The whole point of Linux is to use an os that can be audited. You're better off using osx or windows at that point