it even won't load bootloader so i can do factory reset
rn i am heating it
and it turned on like for 20 seconds and then turned off again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k91H-d462WY
xda-developers.com/nexus-5x-bootloop-fix-boot-phone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give it back Ja-

Wait, that's an Android. It probably bootlooped, so now it's worth less than nothing. The 5x's are notorious for this bootloop problem

Used to have a Nexus 5X although i had a bootloop error. Putting it in the freezer gave me enough time to at least save the data on the phone but not much more.

it's not even a loop
it isn't turning on

so it can't be fixed?

Happened to mine. I really loved it, tried to see if I could fix it, you just can't. I know it's fucked up.

I personally got a Pixel 2, which is more expensive but the closest thing to a Nexus.

Yer fucked lad. Google actually replaced mine because of the bootloop issue

so there's no hope?

If you're within warranty you should contact google to get a full replacement. Otherwise you're probably fucked.

how can i do it?
please help idk anything

Sounds like your battery died. If only google had throttled it. Now it’s dead though and you need to get a new one.

so it's battery problem

i do have warranty. but how do i contact google

check the manual or anything that came with the phone on its box

oh okay got it

>LG

Lel

people are falsly calling it bootloop, but if you want to find any info about your issue, search "nexus 5x bootloop". Check the subreddit (seriously) it's filled with bootloop threads.

You need to send it in for repairs or just get a new phone. All 5x will have this issue.

I got mine repaired under warranty, hopefully my new motherboard doesn't have this issue.

You can actually disable the two (BIG) cores and it'll stop bootlooping, check xda and YouTube if you don't believe me. But of course it'll give you a lot of headache if you try to set it up

okay thanks

is there a blinking red light? it might be in deep discharge. Plug it in for a day and see what happens

Have you tried googling it

lol ofc xd

no there is not

Probably the SoC is just fucked like said

now i did factory reset but it still won't turn on

>not your personal tech support
Take out the CPU and blast it with some hot air from a hairdryer, or put it in the oven or something (freezer never worked for me), something like youtube.com/watch?v=k91H-d462WY
Plug it in to charge, if there's a red light wait (that means there's not enough in the battery to power the screen). Then hold the recovery combo (power + vol down?) (can take about 20 seconds). If you can get that done, flash xda-developers.com/nexus-5x-bootloop-fix-boot-phone/

Can you remove the battery without dissasembling the whole phone?