For what purpose

For what purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI
gnu.org/philosophy/malware-apple.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme feature, should be sold as a USB device not integral.

Of all the things apple decides to not use a dongle its this shit

Meanwhile dongle for ethernet

Where is the ESC key?

:^)

There is no Escape

absolutely disgusting

>why does a facebook machine need a facebook keyboard?

>that gun emoji
never fails

Why would I ever want to use wired internet? :^)

Normies are so stupid that they need to look down on their keyboard to type, so this makes no difference to them. In fact, it makes them more productive, because they no longer have to overflow their 512byte long term memory by rememebering keyboard shortcuts.

multi-billion dollar company made this shit

>the heart emoji is one of the most popular
Thatta boy user!

Calm down for a minute. Tim is nearing the end of his regime. Another CEO will replace him, that will favor the public's perspective on what is the better product. The question is only who that might be. Probably some young white boy.

they will find a black, hiv+, tranny with down syndrome, to be moar progressive

Why? I'm guessing based on their extremely predictable "remove all the things" philosophy, the next step of their master plan is removing the already no-travel keyboard on the macbook and merging the touchpad and keyboard into a big touchscreen (with no survivors)

Something needs to destroy Silicon Valley before they ruin technology any further.

it wouldn't be that bad by itself, because fuck them, but you know most other companies will follow.

>Replacing an openly gay, india-loving retard
Good fuckin luck with that. The only people who run companies successfully there are the white men who don't play identity politics.

this nigga gets it

So you can play doom, duh.
youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

Jony Ive hopefully

the true replacer of Jobs. Tim was only chosen because he opposed the IPad for being too much alike of that of the IPhone 4. Jony knows what we want. A good IO, a headphone jack, and middle case Mac Pro.

(you) wouldn't, which is why you own a toy

Ethernet users are more likely to enjoy their chinkpad toys given that they are incabaple of using 802.11ac 5 GHZ Wi-Fi on two thousand and eighteen.

To be a faggot browsing facebook and twitter all day
iToddlers, you realize that ethernet is much faster right? I only use wi-fi when ethernet is out of reach.

my thinkpad has that and ethernet, you mentally impaired fucklow.

ITODDLERS BTFO

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

>root
Only possible if you were retarded enough to have guest user enabled
>Having smarthome gadgets in the first place.
Enjoy having Big Brother in the house

>Only possible if you were retarded enough to buy macshit
Fixed.

Most iToddlers are very retarded when it comes to technology. It's basically a fancy browser for them. For fuck's sake, most of them think the fucking monitor is the computer. Honestly, these new modern gadgets has stripped the understanding of computing from the next generation. All kids can do these days is swipe and tap.

>most of them think the fucking monitor is the computer
This unironically.

>tfw I've been looking for a new laptop
>everything is just coil whine this, botnet that, of macshit rn
I pray for the good days to return, please save us Ive.

i mean aside from crackbooks and crack minis the computer is the monitor for them

Well of course, as an iToddler, I'm not writing patches for Linux kernel on my iPad, but I don't really suppose those l33t ricefags on chinkpads contributed anything to the technology scene as well.

>the good days

I think it was just a gimmick that they let go too far and it will be quietly phased out in a few generations. No one likes it, and developers aren't using it like Apple hoped.

you act like ricers are the only people who use thinkpads. what do you think stallman uses? does you think he uses dell laptops?

And old people think young children are gods at computers. Apparently knowing how to swipe and tap makes you a genius now. A literally fucking monkey can probably do the same.
Don't use a thinkpad, but at least those and a handful of other laptops allow you to change and customize the shit to your liking. People using those understand exactly what is going on behind the scenes and this knowledge benefits them later on.

wasn't stallman using a lemote?

This is cool 2bh. They should keep escape/function keys tho

This was supposed to be a parody, not the future

when? because the last two he used were X series (the x60 then the x200)

To please an executive and check off the "something new" box. Classic red flag of incompetent management.

well shit, he is, in fact, using a thinkpad now but he used to use a lemote.

I agree even if Macs are my by far my favorite computers. But I also do have a t420 with Ubuntu dual booted with Windows 10. People take computers for granted and never stops to think what makes their computers run so fluid, and simply goes on with their day. Like for fucks sake. Back at class, I made a presentation on how the class could use software that was only available by installing Ubuntu. And they couldn't he follow making a USB as a bootable OS.

>thinking the value of a company stops them from doing stupid shit
user please

to preset macros so I can just press that instead of typing out an entire insult to you.
i can also macro the shit out of multiple people across multiple boards easily

>he doesn't understand the concept of a virtual keyboard
>thinks other people are idiots because they actually use a laptop as a portable device like they're intended to be
Holy fucking shit. Wireless on your laptop. Wired on your desktop. Anything else is completely missing the point of what each one is intended for.

>a black, hiv+, tranny with down syndrome, to be moar progressive
but jobs is dead though

>Laptops are only supposed to be used for my shitty starbucks blogposting
Literally drown yourself in a mocha latte.

but >muhmojis though amirite^^

gnu.org/philosophy/malware-apple.html

He got his laptop stolen, then got a new one.

Marketing. Sales. Hype. Something new. Something to talk about on their conferences.

since when was there a fucking water gun emoji

They replaced the real pistol because it was triggering

niggers

I have the Macbook Pro with touchbar. This thing is useless.

what the fuck were you thinking

whats ethernet it sounds like a scam

rip

Is it bad that i really really like the touchbar?
Every time i see a new macbook i always touch that thing, its just so cool. I love how it reacts to whats on the screen at the time and touchid is pretty cool too. The graphics on the touchbar are nice and crisp. It really looks and feels high quality. I'd prefer it over F-keys. The touchbar and the super large touchpad are the only things i like about the new macbook

before you kill me: iv never owned an apple product in my life and im posting from librebooted t60 running void GNU +(plus) linux

i think it looks nice too

Everyone has homosexual thoughts now and then, you'll grow out of it when you get past puberty and your hormones stabilize.

>Everyone has homosexual thoughts now and then
speak for yourself, fag

true true. hopefully i dont buy an applel product before i get past it

Is the touchbar programmable? That would make it pretty cool. I could have fun making shit to use it with that's not retarded like emojis.

Fucking Tim Cook and his gayness is now everywhere. They make their "Pro" laptops underpowered while overpricing for these stupidity.

I now unironically want this. Tim took out the magical aspect of Apple for me. Apple is just now another Microsoft. Boring shite.

ok then
they will find a black, hiv+, undead tranny with down syndrome, to be moar progressive