Mozilla is Cancer

Want to know why Mozilla is the worst tech company right now?

They gave $100,000 to RiseUp which is a self proclaimed email service for Antifa and other radical anarchist cells.

They fired their founder and CEO, Brendan Eich, for donating a thousand dollars to a political campaign that didn't support gay marriage in California.

Firefox routinely disables privacy enhancing add-ons and begs users for money despite making hundreds of millions in revenue yearly.

Google bankrolls Mozilla and makes it harder to enable default search options for competing search engines.

They receive money from George Soros's Open Society Foundation because they proclaim to cut down on "fake news."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
riseup.net/en/about-us/politics
sircmpwn.github.io/2017/12/16/Firefox-is-on-a-slippery-slope.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, it's one of those threads again. Nice Reddit spacing, too.

Old news. Fuck off Sup Forums

Don't you have some tendies to be eating, OP?

Mozilla gets no money from me downloading and using their browser, what do I care about their politics?

Go back to Sup Forums

fucking based Sup Forums

You dimwat the George Soros thing has been confirmed as fake for a while

oh gawd, moziller so eveeel
why they hate genocidal killahs? so wrong

>RiseUp which is a self proclaimed email service for Antifa
False. It's an email service which is used by antifa. For is also used by criminals. Doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

>fired their founder and CEO
Yeah I agree this was a stupid move

>disables privacy enhancing addons
[citation needed]

>google bankrolls Mozilla
[citation needed]

>receive money from George Soros
[citation needed]

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums

Awesome. Is this an Augfrog thrud nao?

But OP
Those are features
Antifa 2.0 preinstalled
Like, literally who is pro-fascist?
ohhhh, OP is a Nazi
I get it now
You better watch out OP
Antifa is coming for you

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

>>disables privacy enhancing addons
>> >[citation needed]

This isn't hard to accept, they've made the majority of good addons impossible to upgrade. You can't change much about it anymore. It's basically all default like Chrome.

INTERNET ACTIVISM YEAH SHUT DOWN THOSE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS FOR GREAT JUSTICE

wtf I love Mozilla now

lmao you lost, white boy

Why are you lying on Sup Forums?

>They gave $100,000 to RiseUp which is a self proclaimed email service for Antifa and other radical anarchist cells.
RiseUp doesn't support any particular group, you might as well claim Sup Forums supports my beliefs because I post here. It's a platform.

>They fired their founder and CEO, Brendan Eich, for donating a thousand dollars to a political campaign that didn't support gay marriage in California.
They fired him over public backlash against that, pretty standard PR move.

>Firefox routinely disables privacy enhancing add-ons and begs users for money despite making hundreds of millions in revenue yearly.
Outright lie + failure to understand what revenue means. Firefox even includes native anti-tracker functionality and has recently taken steps to source features from the Tor browser to further improve user security/privacy.

>Google bankrolls Mozilla and makes it harder to enable default search options for competing search engines.
[citation needed]
The UX for changing the search engine has been fairly static, with some very slight improvements over time. There are no barriers to changing it.

>They receive money from George Soros's Open Society Foundation because they proclaim to cut down on "fake news."
Ok?

Sup Forumstards seriously need to come up with some new talking points because this shit is weak as fuck.

Why do you hate the White race so much?

>Firefox routinely disables privacy enhancing add-ons and begs users for money despite making hundreds of millions in revenue yearly.
uBlock, disconnect, etc, have all worked fine for ages. Could you be specific? As for the rest I don't see the big issue - development isn't free and if they want to fund some worthy causes then good on them. Tech is too often a vapid unethical shithole of humanity.

As soon as brave stops being a pile of shit I'll switch.

>they're a bad tech company because they're politically liberal
Neck yourself

Sounds like you're mixing up a bunch of different issues, some of them not related to the software they produce, because your handlers told you to. Sounds like you're trying to rile people up when it's clear and obvious that you have an axe to grind.
It's also pretty evident that some of those claims are unsubstantiated. Ask your caretakers to send better people to push your agenda, shit for brains.

>This isn't hard to accept
Source it or shut the fuck up.

This is all true.

Disable Firefox and replace it with Brave. Brave was founded by Brendan Eich, the same guy who founded Firefox. It's firefox without the SJW. There is literally no reason not to upgrade to Brave.

There's a difference between being "politically liberal" and literally funding ANTIFA - far left extremists.

>RiseUp doesn't support any particular group, you might as well claim Sup Forums supports my beliefs because I post here. It's a platform.

Yeah, I'm sure their logo having an anarcho-communist symbol is a complete coincidence and non-political.

Fuck off, you dishonest cretin.

riseup.net/en/about-us/politics

>political principals

Equality — All people are welcomed as part of a free society. All people are equal and all labor is valued equally.

Diversity — All people in a free society are different, and space for their difference is paramount to their equality.

Economy — In a free society the means of production should be placed in the hands of the people, empowering communities to organize meaningful employment, and provide a responsible and sustainable standard of living which tries to meet the needs of all people.

Totally non-political though!

>There is literally no reason not to upgrade to Brave.
I was going to reply that it was closed source, but seems like it's actually not. Did that change sometime recently, or am I thinking of something different?

The political shenanigans of Mozilla are unimportant.
What is important to Sup Forums
>advertisements in your new tab page
>fucking hardcoded, Pocket cancer instead of it being an addon
>NBC Universal collaboration for the TV show Mr. Robot, concealed in an update sideloading a sketchy browser extension
>still weak sandbox
>completely AIDS ridden build system consisting of python scripts

Google doesn't bankroll Mozilla anymore, they shill for Yahoo (Verizon) instead as default search engine these days, despite being so cucked they cloned their browser to look like Chrome while taking that filthy Google money all those years.

You lie!

your reading comprehension is pretty bad. take another shot at reading my post, good luck!

>RiseUp isn't an antifa group reee

>They gave $100,000 to RiseUp which is a self proclaimed email service for Antifa and other radical anarchist cells.

pol is so trolled over 100k
But lets not talk about tax havens, Trump's debts or capitalist lobbyists "gifting" to shill representatives.

any l-lewds?

brb downloading Firefox

Leftoids

Sounds like i have a new browser

Also

(•_•)
SUPER
/ \

(•_•)
SOLDIERS
/ \

Firefox is on a slippery slope

sircmpwn.github.io/2017/12/16/Firefox-is-on-a-slippery-slope.html

Mozilla isn't cancer. Proprietary siftwareis cancer. If you think Mozilla does some things wrong , help them to make it better instead of starting a whine party.

Are you a pajeet? Your English is terrible.

counterpoint: antifa are good

you mean Mozzarella

@64096581
>the worst tech company right now
Mozilla isn't a tech company, also kys

>and makes it harder to enable default search options for competing search engines.
come on

it's boi you stupid negro
>can't do anything right

>RiseUp doesn't support any particular group,
they select and screen their users and could deny service so they do

>despite being so cucked they cloned their browser to look like Chrome
afaik they had australis earlier chrome just released sooner
photon has barely anything to do with chrome apart from the hamburger menu

Read this you slaves.

How many rupees a day do you earn for making these threads?

>dishonest
Look who's talking.

Zero.

So, you do it for free?

/thread

I don't make these threads every day. There must be multiple people who hate Mozilla and other cucked tech companies as much as I do.

Stay cucked.

Because free market bro.
Also Trump sucks Jew dick so sucks to be (You).

>being this asspained over the last election

Wake up white man.

Nice pic. Too bad I'm not a mixed race 52 percenter.

Okay, go on and let Google get all the market share and dictate internet standards however they want, cuck

>I'm not a mixed race 52 percenter

>f-fuck you nigga im white n shiet

Mozilla's users are already a niche. If they fuck over that niche they deserve to die. There are plenty of open source alternatives.

Why do you think just because I have the same skin tone that I'm at all related to you?

This. There are plenty of alternatives to Firefox and other Mozilla products. They already fucked Thunderbird in the ass, and Firefox is right there after it.

Brave, for one, will replace Firefox as the best privacy enhancing browser on the market.

Will it replace Firefox because Eich is behind it or because of the advanced Electron technology?

Hello fellow white person

Thank you for your daily shill thread, Rajeesh. 0.0001 MAGA bux have been deposited to your account.

AIGHT BOYS
IT'S TIME AGAIN

WHICH ONE ARE YOU, Ni/g/ger?

Glad to see there are some self-respecting colored people. Isn't that what "people of color" stands for?

Good thing we have Google...

They both suck. People should use DuckDuckGo and Brave more.

>companies splashing trendy politics
nothing's new, they don't care about their lives just turning a profit.

you need 24 straw men?

Wrong. Using FF gives them data and tells sites you visit that you are using FF increasing their relevance

not everyone here's white

.. this is Sup Forums where there has been threads about "programming socks", people are encouraged to dress as girls, and be feminine.. were you expecting red neck maga fucks?

Why would anyone ever use mozilla when there is chromium?
I use chrome because I don't feel like it invades on my privacy, but if I was concerned I would not use fucking firefox but chromium

This goddamn Brave shills are annoying as fuck. Your advertising scheme meme of a browser is nothing compared to what a few extentions do to Firefox. Your advertising scheme will never catch up. Gtfo my Sup Forums

They're not lefties, they're pajeets.

>implying

Per usual, the chrome shills are trying to bamboozle us
Consider me zozzed

nah chrome and firefox are both fucked

maybe Opera isn't compromised...

>I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME
>I BETTER USE A BOTNETTED BROWSER SO I CAN SHOW THOSE PEOPLE

yeah Brave is the most obvious botnet there is

Brave takes freedom away from the user. uBoScope+uMatrix+uBlock Origin is life.
The Brave browser is deprecated

The political term is apparently POS now, don't question it you racist.

Why is there 3 people sharing a suit to larp as a mafia boss?

Mozilla is a coorporation. Not software.

fuck off leftypol

I've switched to Waterfox. Though I occasionaly use Firefox. Because Quantum is fucking lit.

Brave is shady as fuck. Though I suggest it to Normies who have used Chrome all there life, and want something similar to it.

I suggest using Startpage instead of DDG. DDG is based in the US. Startpage is based in Europe. They have much better privacy laws in Europe.

This. Fuck SJW+Poozilla

>They fired their founder and CEO, Brendan Eich, for donating a thousand dollars to a political campaign that didn't support gay marriage in California.
Good. Homophobes like him have no place in society and should be ostracized, punished, and arrested for their crimes, if possible. The more we oppress these degenerates and their degenerate thoughts, the more we are closer to reaching true equality. Mozilla is helping this cause and creating a better world without those that wish to tarnish its pristine presence.