Hi, I'm Liam Dawe owner and founder of GamingOnLinux.com and popular poster on /r/linux_gaming

Hi, I'm Liam Dawe owner and founder of GamingOnLinux.com and popular poster on /r/linux_gaming.

I'm here to give you a stern warning against involving your alt-right nonsense any further in the Reddit Linux community.

If you do not delete your subreddit reddit.com/r/linux_cucks/ I will be forced to take action.

You have been warned.

install gentoo

Eat my ass penguin boy

r/linux_cucks should be deleted anyway
>we did it reddit!

butthurt gamer detected

>implying a community of less than 500 users did fucking anything
>implying I give a shit about the witcher

back to Sup Forums kiddo

>Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KILL YOURSELVES

Wow, an entire subreddit of gamers hating on linux, a free, and completely optional piece of software. To top that, most of the posts are about gaming.

I can't wait til other planets are colonized so I can get off this shit hole.

reading comprehension of a 3rd grader right here

Says the bloke that can't into grammar. This fucking place.

says the fella who can't read good

good sub

The elites would never let a poorfag like you leave earth

fagging this hard over a correct observation. We cringe now.

From where comes these posts? its a raid?

>the elites

That is the most petty and autistic thing I've seen in months. I'm not surprised to learn the worst people on Sup Forums are retarded niggars from Reddit.

I see the point of that sub went right over your head. Ironic that you appear to complaining about the intelligence of other people. Perhaps you should go to whatever colony we set up for stupid people in the future.

>The elites

meant for
Its not a wrong observation though. That dude isn't wrong.

what's your favorite keion

if you play proprietary games on GNU/Linux you are a cuck.

regards /r/linux_cucks

FUCKING MICROSOFT MUST BE BEHIND THIS!!!

Man, microsoft is getting very nervous

Not really. Nobody forces you to use leebray software on linux or says you should or have to

Eh, last time I wanted to play games was back in early 2010.

I do still play solitaire though, rarely.

That's what you get nigger monkey cuckold faggot.

Although i cant seem to get the general layout of reddit, it seem like gods work is being done here.
Comprehension is not your strong point mate.

Nah man, even if Sup Forums was Sup Forums and they also cared about games and Reddit for some reason, we couldn't be assed to do anything about it. Got too many gentoos to install.

Putting up the good fight lads, keep at it.

All gamers must fucking hang.

trips

I dont know, stuff like seems truly harmful from a marketing standpoint, but other things in there are real concerns.

That's the pathway to absolute internet hell.
People just hate weak minded retards whining for censorship and the end result is always the Streisand effect.

Ignore it or mock it, but do it effectively.

Subbed.