Make my decision for me. I'm too fickle

Make my decision for me. I'm too fickle.

Sennheiser ffs

kill yourself

Sennheiser

Those Sony headphones honestly aren't bad but the Sennheisers are some of the best bluetooth headphones I've used especially at their price point.

Sony has a version of those headphones with noise canceling.

MDR-XB950N1

also the seinheisers with noise canceling are called HD 4.50 BTNC

Go high bass for when you need to fap to music.

I used to have a pair of the XB500s, and those were the best headphones I ever had, but the cable broke.
I'm leaning Sony because I hope they match them. These now though. Thanks for that, I didn't notice.

can't you fix the cable?
i'm pretty sure you just need to do some soldering

Get the MDR's if you want decent sounding bass, sennheisers if you primarily listen to podcasts/voice chat and don't want crazy nigbass. I've owned various sennheisers and mdrs, but not those specific models, but the sennheisers have all been top heavy. Which as I said can be good sometimes, or not so good if thats not what you're looking for.

tl;dr, weigh the pros and cons and make your own decisions, they're both fine choices

I can't do that shit, nor do I have the tools. I called around a few places and nobody would do it.

Thanks dude. You actually made up my mind. Going with these. I listen to rap mostly.

Trust the Germans to do the right thing.

Meh, I just had my Audi shit out on me. $4,500 for head gasket and and new turbo. I'm not too happy with the ubermensch.

Extra bass bro, obviously. Bass is a lower tone and costs more money.

NIQQA U WANNA GET DAT BASS OR IMA PUT TWO IN YO DOME, VANILLA FACE

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I'LL SMOKE YO ASS

>MDR-XB950BT
>not the MDR-XB950N1 which are better
also user, go for the Sony MDR-1000X v2 or the QC35, not those two.

>listen to rap
Kys nigger

theyre both shit. all youll hear is distorted bass and end up having a headache after 6 minutes of listening

>turbo
You deserve it you nigger

kys fucking idiot

HD600