How can I become a hacker like mr robot?

How can I become a hacker like mr robot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You download a very cool tool that gives you all hax called BonziBuddy. It gives people super hax power and comes with hot anime waifu!

install gentoo

download kali to your phone and run wep-crack all day long

Black Arch

It is fantasy. Do yourself a favor and find something that won't land you in jail for the rest of your life.

>sits at home guessing peoples facebook passwords all day
epic haxxor

I'm assuming you are a little kid from Sup Forums, but hacking is not want you think it is. To start off, you have to at least be comfortable in the terminal and understand linux pretty well. Then, you have to learn languages like assembly, PHP, Ruby, Python, C, C++, HTML, etc. (The more languages you know, the better) Then, learn networking, hardware shit, how an OS works, how malware works, servers, etc. And by learn I mean in-depth. Then, start setting up your own practice servers and VMs to pentest and start reverse engineering malware to study how their techniques. By then, you should also become proficient in pentesting tools also. It's a lot of work and few people ever become good at it. Sup Forums kiddies like you will probably give up in minutes

Morphine. Lots of it.

Not op, but if given the time, it sounds like a wonderful journey.

I bought the Mr. Robot backpack AMA

Kill the entire government so you have some space.

dl kali
run metasploit community edition
????
profit

>Asks how to become a hacker
Figure out how to be a hacker is the first step to being a hacker. GLHF.

it's bulky af just replace it with goruck echo

>what is a white hat hacker
But true, being like Elliot will get you in a load of shit.

this is all the guide you'll ever need, now go pick a stimulant (or 5) and get cracking.

A fucking 5 years minimum journey if you want to learn all of that "in depth".
You also need to learn some math and social engineering, it can be useful.

>I'm assuming you are a little kid from Sup Forums, but hacking is not want you think it is. To start off, you have to at least be comfortable in the terminal and understand linux pretty well. Then, you have to learn languages like assembly, PHP, Ruby, Python, C, C++, HTML,

I'm majoring CS and Manjaro is my main OS. Currently studying Python tho. But yes i'm from Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

>community edition
how can i get metasploit nsa edition

Work for one of the 5 Eyes Alliance nation states in their intel hacking divisions because his character is doing highly illegal things, and in a post Snowden leak world there's no way you wouldn't get caught by GCHQ/NSA ect. as they have a high level total view of the entire internet.

But I'm not living in Anglosphere aka muttlands

Change the battery in your iphone.

Ok but why is there a white guy playing a hacker?

Because niggers are still trying to get new batteries for their stolen iphones.

>egyptian
>white
shiggity diggity