Launcher: Nova
Icon pack: Delta

How is the rice going Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/app/com.vackosar.searchbasedlauncher
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>google installed on your phone
>botnets galore
>literally riced by putting in 12 icons on his screen with an alternate icon pack
>didnt bother grouping the icons by function
>status bar showing
>status bar has both %battery and graphical battery indicator
>alarm,bluetooth and ringer icons
>meme background with a very low resolution

I would call this bait but the default file name matches the time on your screen so actually kill yourself,give your phone to some homeless nigger and go buy an iphone

literally and I mean literally the worst I ever saw on a phone and I fix tech for a living.Old ladies have an excuse for their phone looking like shit becuase they only use it to contact their family but you are probably some soyboy nu male millenial who should no better

actually sell that phone and go buy an iphone you retard

Send pape

Phone:Moto G5
Rom:Stock
Root:No
Launcher:Evie
Icon Pack:Numix Circle

work in progress. buttons on bottom are subject to change, not sure I like them.

Stop posting stock fucking themes. All you did was change the wallpaper and icons. Listen to this guy Stop making new threads too, there are already official homescreen threads in Sup Forums and /wg/

My mistake /w/ not Sup Forums

Nice and simple. Just make the icons on the dock smaller and maybe find a more material icon pack since those are a little messy.

Nice idea. Just make the buttons a lower opacity since the 's' in music is hard to see.

This is my comment.

Mooi man

Bretty good

> Moto x4
> Stock
> nope
> Nova
> Delta

Chop Chop is best

I don't really have time to rice tho
S7Edge

See Use klwp and check out the official threads in /wg/ and /w/

Get rid of the app names and get a more consistent icon theme.

Make some modules in klwp for a clock or something, it's so bland.

>I don't really have time to rice tho
>S7Edge
Then don't post

Phone: Nexus 4
Rom: LineageOS
root: i'm not a kid hacker so no
launcher: default, it just werks
icon pack: good luck finding an icon pack with an icon for every little app i use and i don't have time to create a custom theme by myself (and i suck at it)
Botnet are not accepted on this board
meme school schedule

Gib gondola plox

Currently using some Skyrim screenshot I found in /wg/ because I couldn't find anything else good

Looks like shit, put some fucking effort in it or don't post. You should be ashamed to have such an autistic looking phone

Seriously this thread is filled with retards. I don't even know where to start, maybe change your wallpaper to something less autistic and try to use klwp or some widgets. What keyboard is that?

Shitty pape and basically stock. Still better than most of this thread.

Its stock so there isn't much to rate but it doesn't look like a spastic made it so good. I like the icon pack and pape but you should try out klwp.

>useful phone setup with everything one tap away and not fucking unreadable
>autistic
Can you explain me?

It looks like shit.

Not using klwp man, it's a huge battery drain on my phone

Its a wallpaper, it shouldn't drain any more battery than having a standard stock homescreen. At least use kwgt then.

>useless animated wallpapers, widget and animations shouldn't drain any more battery than having a standard stock homescreen

>klwp has more animations than a stock homescreen.

Convince me to actually use KLWP instead of just making a simple KWGT widget to see my basic info and putting on a uniform icon pack on top of Nova Launcher. And don't post gay ass animu and waifu pics, you autispastics. I want to see a functional, sleek setup, too, not some weird shit where everything pops out of some random places and does whirly animated things. Everything I've seen here and on /wg/ is either the same usability as stock (and no point in changing it then) or embarrassing to look at: here; and not to mention in public.

This, except klwp is nice if you don't want to fiddle around with widgets. That part is a personal preference thing.

Rate mine

S8
Stock Rom
No root
Launcher nova
Icon pack free lines
Aimsic
Vpn is mullvad

What wired keyboard is this?

> change your wallpaper to something less autistic
I'm trying
> some widgets
My launcher doesn't support widgets, and it's the only one I ever found that has auto-launch when only one search result remains. I'll check out klwp though, thanks

Minuum, surprisingly easy to use well thanks to their amazing autocorrect. It's botnet though so make sure you either don't care or use AfWall or something

Remove status bar. Add some more stuff, looks empty.

VPN doesn't mean shit to adversaries tho.

Redmeme Note 3

Omg you set a wallpaper congrats.

Not bad. But it you're looking to improve then try out klwp.

what icon pack is this?

Hello dutchie

I've got Shader Editor but can't be bothered to learn GLSL with no clear goal. What would be a good wallpaper shader so I can try to write it? Alternatively give me existing shaders I could use

What's a wallpaper shader?

It's a glsl shader that I will set as my wallpaper

Cornie

Dis me. Moko icons, except app drawer. Don't remember where I got that icon. Poor so Im on the Moto g4

Where my KISS Launcher boys

>??(Unknown)
>(??%)
>that small ass text
Great job user

Edge Lord over here

I hope this guy fucking offs himself how can u be this autistic

Better?

>2clocks/10

Have a look anons
Plz no bully

I'm gonna bully u whether u like it or not u piece of shit go fuck yourself asshole

What?

Wallpaper is too light you can't even see some of the text. Did you not think this through?

post paper

post that wallpaper

Wallpaper?

J7
Def
Rooted
Nova
Whicons

Phone - OPO
ROM - Lineage OS
Launcher - Action 3
Icons - Switch UI

Mind sharing the wallpaper?

s8 plus
nova
min icons
a bunch of specific gestures and places to tap that get me to all of my apps

So I got recommended klwp but now the fucking dusk bar is broken REEEEEEEEEEE
This is just a bunch of the sample widgets thrown together and that bar fucking refuses to work.

It's very basic, but it works for me and looks nice enough. I've been meaning to make a custom launcher inspired by the GameCube IPL, but I haven't yet gotten around to it. (Launcher is Pixel Launcher with Pixel Settings, icon pack is Dives)

LineageOS but no root? Lolwut, did you actually take the time to remove root from your ROM?

Copped wallpaper from the other user in this thread.

Otherwise:
Redmi Note 4
Stock
Default launcher
Unrooted

Werks4me.

Search Based Launcher

Sry, lost it.
>is against botnet
>uses phone
>with proprietary apps
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAhahahahahahahahHahHaHa

>DOPE
what the hell is that

What's it called? Or is Search Based Launcher the name of it?

Patrician taste

Search Based Launcher (Minimalistic home-screen) - f-droid.org/app/com.vackosar.searchbasedlauncher

Thanks

Not the same guy but LineageOS by default is not rooted.

Also don't post in this thread if you are just using the stock theme buddy.

Forgot to do the OP thing for mine
Samsung Galaxy S5
LineageOS
KISS Launcher
Whicons icon pack

Hide that page indicator bro
Also >default samsung browser

>Hide that page indicator bro
No option for that in this launcher
>default samsung browser
It's pretty good. Chrome has garbage ads and firefox is slow a shit

>no option for that in this launcher