INSTALL FUCHSIA

INSTALL FUCHSIA

github.com/fuchsia-mirror/docs/blob/master/hardware/pixelbook.md

>installing the literal botnet OS

No.

>t.freetard

>t.macfag

will this work in a vm? i don't want to open my laptop if it doesn't.

I don't know but i have the same doubt.

Does the logo remind anyone else of a trap in a chastity cage?

Kernel*

This is literally 1 fucking device, at least give x86 build instructions, retard
Second, no, it's an incomplete piece of shit that I hope never takes off, but hey, it's google, they'll shove whatever shit they want and the gullible retards take it, then we have to suffer. Great.

Google fag

t.applefag

was the old botnet OS not good enough or something?

Worst shilling I've ever seen, insulting them won't help you have them try it,

>Sage plz

Post screenshots

Fuschia is meant to replace Linux for ChromeOS and Android.
>userspace drivers
>easier partial system updates
>HALs and syscall emulation mean it can be a 1:1 swap, like going Win9x to NT

So it can get abandoned in a year or two?

You first

The kernel is the OS proper, it's the system that operates the hardware.

You can't it's only supported on a QEMU emulator, two laptops and some old intel NUCs. Also who cares if Google wants their own microkernel/OS for their shitty chrome books they will never get widespread appeal of Linux due to never being able to keep up with drivers. They mainly want it so they can force updates they never could do with Android.

Though I like the idea of their partially open license so we can take it apart at will or fork into own things. All-in-all it's a win for free software.

>userspace drivers

Guess how many of those will be free software/open source on mainstream phones and tablets.

Is Fuchsia supposed to be a kernal?
or a full fledged OS?

what is Fuchsia?
(please sell to me, door salesman style)

About as many as are now on Android phones. OEMs refusing to update drivers is what keeps Android kernels version locked forever. If ARM ever opens up their Mali GPU drivers and mainlines them, I can see Fuschia sticking around in limbo as a threat to other vendors, much like SteamOS exists as a threat to Windows more than as an actual platform.

We already have plenty of proprietary drivers for monolithic kernels like Linux.

not botnet enough, just like chromium

It reminds me of Orkut.

HOT!!!!!

>t.reddit spacing

bsd license,wtf google wants to be cuck'ed?

It's an OS.
The kernel is called Zircon (previously called Magenta)

>muuuhh reddit spacinngggg XDDDD

Are you retard, cunt?

Formatting your posts isn't reddit, it's to make them more readable.

Where did this meme even come from?

Making a double line-break after every single sentence isn't formatting, it's retarded. Fix your desktop's interline spacing or something.

Reddit uses markdown for its comments, which filters out single line breaks. To force a "line break" you can make two line breaks which mardowns converts to a new paragraph (i.e. a tag, not a real line break).

I used to do it a lot just to break up long posts, but usually quotes and other elements do a fine job of it as they are.

I'll still double-enter for a two-sentence post like this though, it just doesn't look right otherwise.

I knew it looked familiar! Typical Google killing a service only to harvest its organs for their next chimera of a project.
>t. underage

About the same amount as android ha