VIA CPU'S ARE BACK!

golem.de/news/zhaoxin-kx-7000-chinesische-x86-cpu-soll-amds-ryzen-einholen-1712-131908.html

Fuck Intel, fuck AMD, fuck DJ Trump and fuck white people.

Is your body ready for new botnet free CPU's?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/china-cctv-bbc-reporter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_China#Giving_up_Google_China
cavium.com/product-thunderx-arm-processors.html
youtu.be/4AgCbOu51XE
youtu.be/karz_4IWeuw
youtu.be/Qj3GAzlMrJA
hexus.net/tech/news/cpu/113735-via-zhaoxin-zx-family-x86-processors-roadmap-shared/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is your body ready for new botnet free CPU's?
>anything chingchong
>botnet-free
?

Chinese Gov > NSA

t. amerimutt

according to this chart we're living in the fucking future

>botnet free

Chinese gov gives literally zero fucks about what you do.
The only time US will ask them for help is if you're domestic terrorist, CP fag, or drug retailer.

IF ITS CHEAP BUT WORKS WHY NOT

>botnet-free
>chinese
yea I mean anyone with half a brain knows its good to have more players in the market but this'll not be a NON-botnet cpu

>chinese CPUs

You know I would love to buy the off-brand chinese knock-off chip, but the chinese government makes the NSA look like a day care attendant in comparison.

speak straight yeh dang Nazi

Call me once it is confirmed that
-they don't need (((firmware updates)))
-motherboards don't have and don't need any kind of (((management engine)))
and I'm sold.

Do they really though? They have more obvious and more powerful visible forms of censorship and surveillance à la great firewall and WeChat. But is there really evidence that China is engaged in the covert surveillance at the scale at which the NSA is? The US recruits big corporations in PRISM, logs every packet you've ever sent, has cooperation agreements with the five eyes. And they do it all while pretending they don't.

>16nm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can't read nazi, you fuck

>fuck white people
No matter if you said this ironically or not, I hope you get inoperable terminal brain cancer.

>2ghz
WEW

>Future
>3 Ghz
W E W

You serious nigga?

>that activate windows notice
Fucking LMAO

The last time i checked the chink goverment didn't had military bases around the world, spied on literally everyone (only if you are a chink) and started dumb wars for nothing.
So yes

Can't wait to see all the smartasses from reddit backpeddling now. According to them we should buy the everliving shit out of those CPUs because that would create a healthy competition. That was/and still is their sole argument as to why people should buy AMD hardware.

Instead they said lets fuck over the people of our country and lets make 'em love that(also make a lot of deals with north korea to bringing back north korean refugees back to north korea

sounds like america lmao

>But is there really evidence that China is engaged in the covert surveillance at the scale at which the NSA is?
techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/china-cctv-bbc-reporter/

>still is their sole argument as to why people should buy AMD hardware.
Spotted the intel shill.

>he thinks China doesn't spy globally like everyone else
Why would you think that?

>Fuck white people

Go commit a crime and go to jail with the rest of the niggers.

>chinese
>bot free
topkek m8

AMD parity by 2020? Ok. Hun.

>evidence china is engaged in covert surveillance

It would not be covert if there we knew about it .....

>the US recruits big corporations in PRISM

Would be surprising if a country the size of china *didn't* have any form of agreement with the big tech companies, regarding surveillance. About 7 years back google left china, cause lol scruples, and then their investors slapped around and they went back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_China#Giving_up_Google_China

This here is the real thing we need to be looking at.
ARM, 2.5GHz on 48 motherfucking cores!
cavium.com/product-thunderx-arm-processors.html

>DDR 5
Good luck finding DDR 5 ram and a motherboard that supports it.

If you buy this new CPU, you need a motherboard that supports it so you'll probably be stuck with a crappy Chinese knockoff motherboard.

>Ok it's botnet but it's a totally safe and private botnet
The Chinese shills are real

>Spied on literally everyone
They do though
Literally every regional or world power has extensive espionage networks or intelligence agreements with someone who does

>you'll probably be stuck with a crappy Chinese knockoff motherboard.
So?
You want to upgrade a cheap fucking office PC?

Talking seriously, how do these chips compare to AMD/Intel? Are they at least Core2Duo tier?

Chinese and Russian agencies don't work with american piggus.
That's the point, don't have any western logs on your ass.

8 core 3 Ghz CPU's?
Are you retarded?

They are from Via, are you?

>muh coars
>muh gigahartz
You are the retard here.

I'm from the future.
Via sent me to warn you that Intel will fuck you in the ass with theur DRM CPU's while you sleep.

This is the result of their previous efforts
youtu.be/4AgCbOu51XE

Everything is a botnet

It's standard x86_64 arch you moron.

That doesn't have anything to do with IPC, though.

So what? Are you telling me that bulldozer are the best CPUs ever just because they are x86? A piece of shit that even at 3GHz manages to performs less than a quad core? You are dumber than I thought.

you must be new

Ever heard of microarchitecture

Works fine. Guy need to buy a non shitty GPU.
also
>video games

>Intel shills in full damage control trying to sell tales of magical micro-arch

Sure it does.
youtu.be/karz_4IWeuw
youtu.be/Qj3GAzlMrJA

thunder x2 is already out and is broadcoms vulcan design that cavium bought.

I come from the future.

I thought VIA were taiwanese?

>Is your body ready for new botnet free CPU's?
>botnet free
>china
Threy're literally building a dna database of their own citizens and you expect me to trust them?
No thanks, I prefer the western botnet.

>i am just pretending
The will get absorbed by the glorious mainland

So are these going to be proper consumer CPUs or ULV things that are used in limited industrial fanless applications?

but dat like udder china cause similar name dat mean bad china spying in dem

I'd like to see more x86 vendors after AMD64 patents expire in 2023.

sorry I don't speak american english.

Wow, imagine being this much of a brainlet.

specs on that?

not him desu but when i was in school we had some kid come over from germany the schools over there teach american english shits pretty fucked

When will I be able to buy these?

They're simple and notoriously slow chips shit out by the same team that designed the WinChip (from which they probably still have a direct lineage to) back in the '90s, mostly targeted at embedded systems like thin clients where most of the processing is either basic or outsourced to a real CPU anyway.

They've never been a serious competitor or alternative to mainstream desktop offerings from AMD and Intel, and they never will be. I think they've gotten to Core2 level nowadays, but I can't imagine they've gotten much further.

Only people who've never had to deal with via and their absolute garbage hardware think this is going anywhere.

>ddr5
interesting

I'd rather see ARM and Apple mobile cpu's make the jump back to desktop/laptops and UMPC's

>I’d rather own a desktop as locked down and proprietary as my smartphone
the absolute state of ARMlets

>implying intel, nvidia and amd arnt locked down

AMD wont even let you unlock GPU and cpus anymore like they USED TOO

Nvidia and Intel are getting worse and worse.

What about motherboards? What manufacturers will have motherboards available that will support these CPUs?

>laughingwhores.jpeg

Didnt china put billions into chip research so they dont have intels spyware on their systems?
How can they suck?

Absofuckingdoodelutly kill yourself to peaces

Then the Chinese have to deal with 24 million more pro-democracy citizens. It's not going to happen.

VIA is based in the ROC, not the PRC, you fucking idiots. And they suck because they're not made to compete with "good" chips, they're embedded chips for low-power embedded systems, and they have no interest in being anything else, nor would that change if you just mindlessly threw money at what is inherently a slow-ass turd of a microarchitecture designed to be shit from the start.

What the fuck are you even talking about, street shitter? And why do you think switching over to a closed system built on a proprietary to the core SoC soldered to your motherboard that is only compatible with operating system(s if the bootloader isn't locked) and firmware directly approved by the single company that built it is somehow an improvement over this?

>they're embedded chips for low-power embedded systems
They get their shit kicked in by atoms lol

German here. The schools teach oxford (British) English, with one every small portion (a few weeks in 6th grade) devoted to American English.

hexus.net/tech/news/cpu/113735-via-zhaoxin-zx-family-x86-processors-roadmap-shared/

untermensch link

>no intel ME

>Chinese gov gives literally zero fucks about what you do.
Then why do their kitchen apliances, and irons connect to a network, and call home? Nigga if they do already bullshit like that with toasters, irons, tvs, routers and cellphones what makes you think that a chinkcpu is a good idea?

Because Intel sucks balls and needs more competition

AMD cpu's are doing fine but they aint giving nvidia any competition on the GPU side of things

>WAHHHH I'M BEING OPRESSED WAHHHH
kys

I come from the net

SKUs of the KX-5000 (the current new thing, still 28nm, but with IMC abd DDR4)

Fuck off Commie

Currently the cores are around Jaguar IPC level, but weaker FPU/SIMD. That might change in the KX-7000 but that is far in the future.
In the meantime, they will improve a bit if they hit 3 GHz on 16nm, but that is just clock, IPC probably stays the same.

They are, but business was weak and commies wanted their own non-western x86. So they formed the Zhaoxin joint venture - VIA provided their x86 tech and license and owns 20%, the commie government money own 80% of it.
Basically VIA was forced to sell out, sadly.

>Russian agencies don't work with american piggus
about that

it'll get captured back in a couple years and ME'd to NSA

VIA doesn't have 64bit until the patent expires in 2023 right? So these are just 32bit shit chips.

Google or wikipedia a bit before before saying silly things. Of course they are 64bit, at least since 2009, VIA Nano was 64bit. 32bit today would really be unthinkable.

I actually hate VIA for pretty much killing off Cyrix achievements.

At least the chink backdoors are lightweight

What a faggot!!!

Alright so I see they have 64bit chips. So far I've come up empty on trying to actually find the licensing agreement between them and AMD for the 64 bit instruction set.

At least is not Intel.

Might just be not public. Or they don't have a formal one but they mutually know the other has x86-related patents so they keep out of each others path (Centaur supposedly have three which is how VIA got Intel cross-agreement).