Lundook got me spooked boys. What browser do I move to? Palememe? Waterfox? Something else?

Lundook got me spooked boys. What browser do I move to? Palememe? Waterfox? Something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

luakit.github.io/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GNU/IceCat

Netsurf.

GNU IceCat is best, but if you use windows, then Waterfox.

>IceCat - LibreJS blocks almost everything
>Web+ - Only on haiku but let's a few websites in but out of date so bitcoin miners and shit don't work
>abaco and mothra - rendering as good as w3m
>Stop using the web and get some work done
Your choice.

You can always disable LibreJS just like any addon

What is the pic in reference to? Firefox? Chrome? Either way Vivaldi is ok, Qupzilla for quick stuff too

Luakit

luakit.github.io/#

Palemoon

I have no problem with it, actually. I currently use FF 57 because I'm way too lazy to install an actual browser but I want a large portion of the web broken so I get work done.

So this is how captcha looks with javascript disabled. It's pretty usuable and no need to wait for it to slowly load or have to mark several pages of it.

GNU Icecat

Which browser was he referring to?

Furrycux.

Whoops forgot image

Install Palemoon.

This

basically bare webkit, you bild the interface using Lua. supports JS, bookmarks, download manager, integrated adblocker with custom filter lists, custom css,...

Palermoon on is a cuckold browser.

Firefox

Waterfox or Brave.
Palememe is compromised.

>Lundook got me spooked boys. What browser do I move to? Palememe? Waterfox? Something else?

Just install Firefox+uBoScope+uMatrix+uBlock Origin+NeatURL+Decentraleyes

The protection this gives is beyond what any other browser can achieve even without tinkering with any of the settings.

lol just disable javascript

That ain't enough. On the modern web you need to filter unwanted requests. To me uBo Scope is a MUST to any browser I use. Browsers without support for uBo Scope are shit tier.

>(((lunduke)))
Firefox