After Microsoft forced it's latest update on my PC the TV I use as a monitor is no longer receiving a signal it...

After Microsoft forced it's latest update on my PC the TV I use as a monitor is no longer receiving a signal it recognizes. Other monitors work but this is a pain in the ass and it's pretty difficult to get actual human being through tech support. When I tried calling the bot asked me if I'd like to pay for tech support, said it didn't understand my answer three times and then said goodbye and hung up on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

playonlinux.com/en/supported_apps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you try unplugging the monitor from the wall and plugging it back in? Sometimes with Win10 when it switches screen modes my center monitor loses sync while the outer two work fine.

also make sure Win10 did not reset the monitor's settings and is trying to display a resolution or refresh rate it doesn't support.

Yes. Plus I tried three other inputs.

Yeah I had this issue with one of my monitors because it for some stupid ass reason doesn't support 60hz, only 75, 120, and 144. That's what I get for getting some random korean monitor. I was using a DVI cable that maxed out at 60hz so I had to go into nvidia control panel and underclock it until I got a new cable. I doubt that's your problem, but it could be something similar with windows reseting something that fucked with ur shit

I tried changing resolution outputs and changing to limited rgb. How do you get an actual person on the phone. The robot hangs up on me.

It's an LG 4k TV. But I'll try changing more stuff around after I take this break. So I don't kick the computer to death or something out of anger

>after I take this break. So I don't kick the computer to death or something out of anger
Id always wondered how people end up with strange and unique computer issues. The answer is now pretty obvious; because you're a fucking retard.

Windows 10 creator update added a fucking insane mouse lag because they changed the input stack, unfixable unless you roll back the update, I'm really wondering who is at the wheel at Microsoft anymore- why accelerate your demise with this kind of bullshit?

Also if you play any fps games forget it if your PC isn't blistering fast because the input delay

After I got the latest MacOS update i got a little bit longer battery life and some cool new features.

high sierra fucking blows

If I ever feel like it does, I can just install Sierra from a usb stick and downgrade.

On my PC internet literally doesn't work anymore after updating to 1709.

Also, I can tell my OS not to even look for updates.

Bonus: install Homebrew and I have a package manager, and plenty of unix applications. Instant usable unix-like.

Games?

Yeah. Now I have to roll it back. Have to drag a monitor over to it in order to see what I'm doing to roll it back. It's a good thing this wasn't my only monitor option. It took this entire time to get to talk to a real person, who basically told me that windows is fucking up everyone's drivers. Happy New year.

I bought a pro win7 key then updated to Windows 10 and picked some business option that holds updates till bugs are fixed or something. Hope this means I don't have to put up with this bullshit.

>You'd better install Linux.
Truly user-friendly system. Once it started working - it works.

I put it off until windows forced it. So, no. You're still fucked. These "important updates" will still get forced. Unless you basically hack windows to turn off auto updates all together.

I should have backed my shit up. God damn it.

And all those games....

Might as well buy a Mac

VMware, and
playonlinux.com/en/supported_apps.html

>ironically using windows

They are working for you, not you for them. Do not be a pussy, If their shit doesn't work under wine - game is shit and they have to redesign it.
As long as you install Windows - nobody will compile games for Linux.

Mac is shit tier as well, their fucking broadcom WiFi drivers are shitty.

>Win10 luser
> "MUH TVs DO NOT TEH WERKINGZ!!!"
> assaults the computer with Win10 installed

*autismic raging increases*

On the other hand, I am conflicted. The death of every Win10 system should be celebrated. I suppose this is what people call "win-win?"

Nah bro you just need xquartz and wine.

Get fucked, wincuck.

>there are still people who can't figure out how to disable auto updates in W10

win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win?

That input lag shit is bullshit you just have a shitty mouse or suck at the game.

I actually went through this last night. I resolved it by uninstalling the display adapter, deleting the most current driver, then reinstalled and rolled it back to the previous driver. They really need to get their shit together.

You must be new here.

Works on my machine dude

Have you tried creating a custom resoultion AnonBro?

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with Word Pad.

Try upgrading from windows 10 to windows 8.1, 7, XP, or Vista.