Why are Apple engineers so shit that their 4...

Why are Apple engineers so shit that their 4.3+ billion transistor meme CPU can't even keep up with a two decade old Pentium III?

11:07 AM in India. Time for the daily iToddler thread!

Input lag is a real bitch. Who cares if the CPU is 100 times more powerful if the OS it 100 times slower and the input interfaces have high latency.

Apple is, was, and always will be a joke.

>t. iToddler

PLEASE sir i am begging u to delet this post sir plzzz u are offend india sir we are a proud nation with space program and many toilets in which to do the needful

>A11 chip, first released september 2017
>date on the note says 2015

iToddlers have defended this.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Jobs was literally a street shitter.

Wasn't he half-Syrian or something?

That’s an old iPad, you retard. No iPads use the A11 chip. Only the iPhone X and 8.

Andreets need to pathetically lie to cover their jealousy of the iPhone X.

>Apple
Found your problem.

>No iPads use the A11 chip
And nobody said it had an A11. A10X != A10

>Apple
Not even once.

According to wiki, his biological father (he was adopted) was Syrian muslim. The son of a self-made millionaire. Got a PhD. Hardly a street shitter.

Higher level languages were a mistake

this is what happens when you start using scripting languages.its a slippery slope.
>oh,i just use it to automate some trivial things
>okay,i rewritten a few libs in scripting languages not a big deal.
>...
and here we are

wait - do you have to hit enter for every Japanese word you type?How the fuck is that practical?

What he means is that Jobs spent a significant amount of time living in India and behaving like an Indian (e.g. not wearing deodorant, shitting in the streets)

Well you have to hit space for every english word that you write. Not that different.

but you can clearly see in the webm that he is hitting the spacebar as well

>the state of applel

Because that's what's shown on screen. Nipponese sentences have no spaces.

thistbhfam

Apple was a mistake.

Idon'tneedto

Buy new iPhone X
>t. Apple

>lagOS
Found your problem.

That's nothing. I made the mistake of buying an iPad 3 when it released. After one OS update, it was unusable. Nowadays I have to disable Javascript to be able to browse websites decently. And I can't go back to a previous OS version where performance is acceptable because of iOS locking downgrades. iPad, never again.

people can type faster on a keyboard? IShit btfo

Lol

That's honestly very sad. I know apple things constantly overheat and thermal throttle but just wow.

>thinking that all that power is for you
most of that power is used to send every single keystroke back to Apple along with recordings your facial expressions and the sounds in the room.

>intentionally missing the point
W e W
e
W

>the ABSOLUTE state of lagOS

This.