I need help

Okay, so I'm trying to go to sleep. I can't sleep, because something is beeping in my kitchen. It makes 4 beeps every 2 seconds. I really need help finding out what this is.

beep

beep

beep

Thank you for your help in this developing story.

EXTERMINATE

Holy shit what if they're hiding in the ceiling.

Is your fridge/freezer door open

Nope. Nothing is open.

smoke alarm? mine go off when the batteries need to be changed.

No, those are upstairs. It sounds like it's coming from inside the walls.

Alternatively it could be some smoke/toxic gas detector or other appliance that is running low on battery.
Some IoT bullshit juicer can't connect to wifi?
Maybe your fridge/freezer has some sort of temperature issue?
>Inside the walls

Carbon monoxide alarm?

I don't use shitty fucking modern technology. And it just stopped. So I guess it was low on battery? I might post again if it starts, otherwise open a new tab and do something else I guess.

I'm not dead yet, so idk. I'll check.

you need to move out before its too la

And OP was never heard from again.

Why did you submit your post but not finish it? This isn't some Candlejack shit you stupid f

Ok, it's under my sink with a blue light. Also I still live with my parents and it's to dark to see shit. I don't know what it is, but it's a white box flashing blue and beeping.

ya know a picture would help

I don't have mobile devices. I just have my compooter.

OK, no one get your knickers in a twist, my dad was screaming about the fucking water preassure. A pipe came a little loose, so the sink water shit detector detected it, and stopped all sink water. Also I don't think the Carb Monx detector works so I may diw of that if that helps.

sinks aren't technology

Antisemitic bell

If you're still there, did you too hear a noi