pastebin.com/Bs5kyfLZ
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/NiCfGaW7
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/e3yMyn6F
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

40percent.club/2017/12/all-pcb-order.html
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-KIT-keycool-mechanical-keyboards-cherry-mx-compatible-tkl-87-PCB-keycool-84-compact-keyboard/32844894887.html
aliexpress.com/item/Enjoypbt-keycap-mechanical-keyboard-keycaps-hot-117-keycaps-Japanese-keycaps-Dye-Subbed-Keycap/32832150766.html?priceBeautifyAB=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone use one of these small leopold boards?

second for YMDK's 96

I didn't like it at first but this color scheme is really growing in me.

So... I message the XD96 seller on aliexpress: Their XD96 PCB supports alps switches, but their stock plate doesnt. Seller said they will have an alps compatible plate available in about 10 days or so, so I guess I will get one.

Main issue now is where the fuck will I get compatible keycaps. Currently I have a SGI granite and a Focus Key Pro to source them, but I dont think either of them alone can fill all the spots.

>mod colored ~ and \
>stupid artisan

Don't be this guy.

why do people put this atrocious shit on their esc key?

Why do u use mechanical keyboards?

Because its comfortable to type on them.

What keycap is this?

I just want a quality white noisy keyboard with rgb lighting and customed colored keys. Any recommendations?

EnjoyPBT Sushi

>Budget
Preferred switch type
Brown/clear
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
TKL - MUST have function and cursor keys. No 60%. I'm ok with a full size if it gets me everything else, but prefer tkl.
>Backlight
Don't care
>Previous/current keyboards
Das 4 pro with browns
>Other considerations
Bluetooth connectivity. No dongle crap.

I'm forced to use a macbook pro at work, so lol no ports.
Drevo Excalibur looks great, but no Bluetooth, drevo calibur is great except for the lack of fn keys.
Filco majestouch convertible 2 tkl looks great, but it's pricey. Anything similar that's less expensive?

How well do o rings dampen sound? Anything else I can do to reduce noise?

o rings are trash

Is it true that ducky went downhill? I was going to buy the Ducky One 2 Skyline.

If anyone has any better suggestions for $100 or less I'm all ears, but it has to be a full keyboard, i also don't care about backlights

Corsair

Silent reds or regular reds

>still waiting for my F77 edition

Well you guys took too long so I ordered the Ducky One Two Skyline with cherry reds. I've only owned browns so I hope the reds are pretty good.

Nope, I have the keyboard for nearly a year now. And it has 2 years of warranty. Honestly after browsing here I'd have prefered not to get a mech kb made by a gaming company, and my next keyboard will definitely be something that is suggested here.
Wrong.

>corsair
>white

SP makes some

Varmilo VB87

i use the mx one.

is the build quality decent?

I'm really interested because I like the detachable cable, default caps, and the form factor.

OK bros listen up,
I am new to this fancy keyboard shit. I want to buy a keyboard with a nice aluminium plate on top, to go well with the alumiunium case amp and preamp I just got. I found about this ducky legend aluminium keyboard and I dont understand jack shit about switches etc, what can you tell me about it?
Can you recommend a nice keyboard with a solid steel/aluminium case? I like my keyboards full sized.

Read the wiki it’s a good place to start. If you buy any of the costar keyboards you can always replace the case with an aluminum one. The wiki has a list of those

MK fission has a metal top plate, with an RGB acrylic side panel. I’d recommend you get a switch tester first to see which ones you like the most

>steel/aluminium
Is zinc OK? Get one of those new Model Fs
Or if not the "compact case" ones have aluminium cases I think

using the fc660c
very satisfied

I will check all that shit out, thanks people!
Looks like the ducky is out of stock everywhere

what keyboard can I build for cheap

what the hell is that spacebar

three left mods are all 1.25, and the right mods are 1.5 and 1, so spacebar must be 6.75u? i didn't even know 6.75u spacebars existed

some guy's running a gb right now for a $30 planck layout keyboard kit that's just add switches

if it can be considered a keyboard...

13$ Cheap chink DSA keycaps
2$ pro micro
5$ -10$ promitional max since pcbs order (this means super meme small keyboard)
10$ diodes, leds....
14$ switches

54$ at minimum, we have to count those dam shipping's, and if you don't have tools its going to increase. Thats the cheapest route you have.

example; 40percent.club/2017/12/all-pcb-order.html

the only downside is they covered the pcb in le epic reddit memes

I refuse to believe this isn't meant to be ironic

for normies a meme is not a philosophical vehicle to express a contained element of your being but a fashion statement that you express so equals can identify you

EnjoyPBT Black or Originative Classic Black(by mod iirc)? Same price.

Are Keycool PCBs programmable?

Some are some aren't. That's a really vague question. It's like going to /o/ and asking if Honda's have two seats. You're gonna have to be more specific.

aliexpress.com/item/DIY-KIT-keycool-mechanical-keyboards-cherry-mx-compatible-tkl-87-PCB-keycool-84-compact-keyboard/32844894887.html
This thing

The 87 key model

Should I buy a steel-frame Jericho 941?

Bamp.
I'm not finding any of
In stock anywhere

i understand not liking artisans but why does ~ and / bother u

Hey, how about this one?

I hate the internet sometimes.

it's good. feels sturdy.

Did you try eBay?

How fucking small are your hands and how narrow are you nerd shoulder girdles? I mean holy fuck. I can imagine your kyphotic spine with internally rotated shoulders hanging over this gay numale keyboard clicketyclackiting away on your fucking linux terminal.

I mean god fucking dam i like mechanical keyboards but why do you have to be such retards about it? t. Filco Majestouch 2 owner.

Just reds and blues there

>we don't know when the White Ducky One RGB TKL (Brown switches) will be back in stock

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you realize the part of the keyboard you type on is the same size, just subtracted num-pad and F keys?

Any thoughts on the Tada68? Could get it with CMx reds for $95 shipped from ((Massdrop)). Was thinking it might be fun to build my own wooden chassis and rest for it too. Just don't know if it may be best to wait on some other keyboard, or if there's better online competitors for similar keyboards. I'm sick of using an unpleasant funding cut highschool-tier Dell keyboard every day.

1, 2, 3 or 4?

Id say one, what board is that?

Tada68.

1. What keyboard is it?

I like the cable position (detachable?) and aluminium frame of '4'. '3' is boring. '2' is gaudy.

>tfw just ask about Tada68, and you have it.

How does it perform? Where did you get those keycaps (and how much?). I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a Tada68 from Massdrop for $95 shipped with Cherry MX reds. Not sure if there's a better offer out there for me. Would like pretty JP keycaps like that, but I could at least get red EN legends with my order.

anything worth getting on Amazon at a ~100 USD pricepoint? I got gift cards for christmas and already have a pok3r

aliexpress.com/item/Enjoypbt-keycap-mechanical-keyboard-keycaps-hot-117-keycaps-Japanese-keycaps-Dye-Subbed-Keycap/32832150766.html?priceBeautifyAB=0

Looking to build my first board with teh 96-key they have on KPRepublic. What switches do I get? I'm mainly going to use this at work, so blues are out, and I've found I enjoy my browns at work than my reds at home for typing. Would I enjoy gateron browns, or should I look at something completely different? I do bottom out and I plan on getting PBT caps if that makes a difference.

im personally a fan of browns

Not a new one imo, the old ones are neat because IMI roll mark and muh cartoons but the new IWI ones are in current production, no special draw in a sea of CZ clones

So are the Kailh speed switches on Massdrop any good are they a meme? I was thinking of picking up the 49 switch set for $8 just to try them out.

Ergo-clears, mod-m or zealios.

i use the fc980m

MK-C when? Need to get the sleek look but still retain the mech kb aspect

none since none of them are full sized keyboards

Lol just get the originals instead of the chink clones

which ones are the originals? I've only ever seen some faggot post the MK-C here and kept brag about it

Daily reminder that this is the best stock keyboard for your money right now. Take the Razerpill.

Ducky's and Cooler Masters are better and cheaper tho

The cheap Ducky and CM boards don't hold up. Razer is objectively better.

how about leopold. razer doesn't hold up against leopold.

fuck off faggot

This is the only intelligent response I've had while shitposting about Razer. Thanks user

oof

Show your keyboard with a timestamp

>tfw you'll buy them both with one having Gateron Yellows and the other having Kailh BOX Jades

Well, at least they're both cheap-ish, right?

How do you like it? I was looking at one for work because I like the smaller form factor with full form capabilities

>cowoker gets a mechanical keyboard from corsair
>spergs out like a nerd about it and how it's rgb
>ask him what switches he has
>"oh I don't know what's a switch on my keyboard"
>pull off a keycap
>orange
>feels like a mushy brown turd
jesus I hate these kind of people

oh i would have perferred a full sized one actually, but i just didnt want the lock lights to be under the keycaps. it is one of the most solid keyboards i have ever had though. i do actually kind of like how it is a smaller keyboard but still has pretty much all the keys.

>got a super cute keyboard from thrift store for a dollar
>basically new but had to clean it
>used din 5 so i order a 5 pin din to ps2 adapter and a ps2 to usb adapter
>plug it all together
>usb device not recognized
I wanna die.

Thanks for sharing your autism stories, keyboardfriend

you need an active ps/2 to usb converter for it to work

Clean your shit

>recommending Logishit
>especially Romer-G shit

Come on, he at least seems open to actual advice as opposed to giving him the Boku No Pico of keyboards.

for what purpose desu

post a pic of the keyboard you got

>so you don't breathe in dust
>so people on an anonymous message board won't hate on you
>because you will feel better

>din 5
90% of the time its an XT interface so you need an active converter. Read the wiki to know the difference between XT/AT

>blue snowball meme mic
>shitty monitor
>shitty desk
>shitty keyboard
>keyboard literally worse than Razer

You don't deserve to post in this thread

my keyboard isnt shit though, it has matias click switches. the keyboard is much better than the razer keyboard due to the switches