Safety razors are "technology", right?

Safety razors are "technology", right?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/WEISHI-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Copper-Long-Handle/32779888233.html
traditionalshaving.co.uk
shavelounge.co.uk
shaving.ie
connaughtshaving.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They give me too many cuts. I just use electric razors.

No.

i mean, i use one to shave down there and i've yet to get cuts.

I don't shave down there because I don't have sex. You don't use it for your face?

No, it's more of a /fa/ thing and shunned by Sup Forumsentoomen here. At best just trip your beard a little and tie your hair in a ponytail.

weird i never get cuts with mine. cheap ass handle was like three fiddy no joke and it came with five blades

Get the sharpest blades you can (polsilver never disappoint), keep a sharp angle, about 30*, and make smooth short cuts. Don't use any pressure, you just need to simply feel the metal base touching your skin, then the razer will be at a comfortable distance.
Just as an idea, shaving from your sideburns to the base of your jaw should take 5 separate strokes without overlaps. Stroke, lift, move to end, stroke, etc. Make sure you are making purely straight movements, no diagonal movements.
And that's it, you can't get cut if you tried.

i use it for my face too. the blades are cheap as hell and i can afford to basically use a new one each time.

it's just that, supposedly, shaving your balls is harder/likelier to get you cut and whatnot.

They're good on everything except a certain spot on the moustache, where they're even worse than any other alternative

Worse shave than cartridge razor. BUT HEY, IT'S CHEAPER AND NOT AS POPULAR.

You know you can use a blade for ~5 single pass shaves on each end, right?

Cartridge razors are dogshit, fuck needing 10 for a quasi-shave and having to do several passes.

Disposable razors get clogged very fast for me, safety razors make the job easy

I'd consider an electric razor though, seems like there's good stuff out there now

The mustache is where I get the most cuts when shaving with the safety razor, so you're not wrong.

>Worse shave than cartridge razor
literal retard

Which area and how do you get cut? It's weird since I always go ATG there

I get a better shave in 3 minutes total than you in 30 with all your autistic preparations. One pass along the grain, two passes against the grain, done. And I don't have to worry about cuts and burn.

The janitors are busy with their breakfast-style Hot-Pockets. You are safe here. Relax.

The first one I got on aliexpress was a really cheap $3 which gave me a couple of cuts. I bought a better looking one $10 and I haven't cut myself really, just if I'm cheap and try to keep on using a dull blade.

aliexpress.com/item/WEISHI-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Copper-Long-Handle/32779888233.html

Poor man's logic. You could've just bought a second hand vintage gilette for $20.

What is your twisted idea of safety razor shaving? If we're talking about time, it's the same for applying lubricant, only I just take a pass across the grain and that's that. Quicker than your laughable TWO (3) passes against the grain.

I don't get cut, it's just that the very ends are never as smooth as the rest of the face no matter which direction to the grain I use.

At least they're good everywhere else unlike those expensive disposable razors, which are kind of meh everywhere.

>autistic preparations
what are you even talking about? there is no fucking difference between preparation apart from the fact you can fully remove a safety razor and clean all the old hair off it, which you can't with a cartridge meaning every single shave after the first one is progressively worse.

good luck getting a shave even nearly as good as the one from a safety razor unless you're replacing your $30 a packet mass marketed meme carts every time you shave. at the absolute best if you have faggoty whispy facial hair, a cart razor can match the closeness of the shave of a safety razor because there is fuck all to shave off. the second you're competing for closeness, there is absolutely no competeion. when was the last time you saw a professional barber shave their clients with a fuckin gillette starwars 19 blades virborazor?

i bet you press a button to turn your cart razor into a vibrating dildo so that you can metaphorically face fuck yourself while shaving you absolute faggot

No they're not.
Delete your thead you manlet.

Have you tried the novel idea of slightly using your facial muscles to adjust the cut to expose more skin?

>not getting laser so you don't have to waste a significant portion of your life shaving

I don't live in murrica, I looked around town but hipsters made vintage prices rise through the roof, people in my country are hoarders anyway.

I've had bad experiences with ebay, thats why I buy my shit from China.

> shaving
Why? Is a beard too offensive because it indicates a male face? Pussy cuckolds.

Some of us are intellectual gentlemen who prefer to not associate with middle eastern degenerates, or at least look like them. Keep projecting, though.

R.I.P. thread

Probably made with lead wait until you cut yourself and have that 100% lead razor all over it.

>intellectual gentlemen
Nice projection you got there.

See, I just manipulated your simple mind to say what I said.

indeed a true intellectual...

I have a Feather safety razor and use Feather blades because I'm a real nigga. I do one pass and I'm done.

also

>3 mins
>3 passes

total bullshit

>look homeless at all times
>performance degrades because it can't be disassembled for cleaning

It never seemed to work that well.

>not getting laser so you don't have to waste a significant portion of your life shaving
permanent hair removal for anyone that isn't a brainlet

LIIERALY where do i buy one of these in uk?
boots sell the blades but no handle???

There's a bunch of places online.
I got a starter kit from the shave lounge for christmas which has handle + soap + brush and some blades for about £35, pretty pleased with it.
Just go to literally any other site and you'll find similar kits though.
Also I know it's plebbit but /r/wicked_edge is a pretty good community.

>safety razor

pussy

go to your local antique store and cop yourself a Gillette razor of any kind along with your nazi memorabilia

thanks user

>and have a babyface for the rest of your life
yeah, no

Try shaving.ie. I've had good experience with them when I ordered my starter pack (razor, brush, blades and soap).

that's a plus

traditionalshaving.co.uk
shavelounge.co.uk
shaving.ie
connaughtshaving.com/

that dude looks bad BECAUSE he has unsightly fuzz all over his face, and he'd also be ugly no matter what.
also you're obviously supposed to supplement the laser with estrogen, duh

Who /Merkur34C/ here?

>try to grow a beard they say
>patchy incomplete islands of facial hair
>shave they say
>look like i'm 14
There's no winning here.

I'm still using my a Braun electric, the first one i got back in fucking 1998
probably one of the last ones made entirely in Germany
still works perfectly, I've never had to use a fucking razor in my life

Feather razors / blades are God tier user

good choice

threads that start with "____ is/are technology" should automatically be banned. if you're trying to rationalize talking about stuff you're into, you should be lurking and posting on other boards.

Sup Forums is a place to talk about technology, not a place for technology enthusiasts to talk about life. there's a subtle difference, but former is a topic-oriented board and the latter is a support group for people with social disorders.

>that dude looks bad BECAUSE he has unsightly fuzz all over his face,
>and
>he'd also be ugly
>no matter what.
that's not how "and" works, my non-native-english-speaking friend.

Cleaning them is easy. I do it once every couple of months and I only do it to stop the occasional squeaking of the handle when I twist it open to replace the blade. Open the razor, place in a bowl, put several drops of dish soap, pour hot/boiled water over it and let it soak for a while. Then when the water's cooled off, scrub and remove.

the beauty of safety razors, at least for me, is that it's still cheaper to use them literally one time and then throw the blades away than it was to properly care for my regular 90-blade schick razors or whatever the brand is. i use them a few times, store them dry between uses, and toss them the instant i get even a vague sense that my shave isn't coming out perfectly. it's not even a thought for me, whereas before i used to be bothered about not getting more shaves out of an expensive cartridge.

i know you can get them to last longer, but i got like 100 off of amazon for like $15. i'm actually regretting the decision because i feel like if i buy any other brands to experiment then i'm just digging myself deeper into this hole of having too many razor blades that i'm not close to using up.

just reminded me to get new blades thanks

yet nothing is happening. go put on your thigh high socks and take your hormones you fucking faggot

those should be banned too. arguably sooner than this kind of thread. also super telling that your first thought was that.

Fuck off, hipster.

I got one of the merkur meme razors with Astra blades. Works very well. Use canned barbasol shaving creams

save a life
bin ur knife

Getting a safety razor was one of the best decisions I made year.

Cartridge razors can't handle more than a couple days worth of stubble. Since I shave once a week at most, before getting a safety razor, shaving was suffering and took forever, so I tended to avoid it.

A safety razor doesn't care about the length, and I also get nicks less often with it, even while being completely new.

Amazon

>not using the same razor for balls and face
But why?

>every time i use a cart razor it clogs up after a 1mm stroke or less
>literally takes 30 minutes to do one pass since I have to keep fucking cleaning it

I've given up on cartridge razors, I'm looking for anything else at this point.

Any electric sh-shaver fans in the house?

Electric shavers come with a trimmer on the other side. Your balls would remain unscathed with an electric shaver. Purchase an electric shaver.

Electric shaver.

Just bought a Philips OneBlade, no regrats

I may buy this. Th-thanks.

Safety razor on your balls is easy. take your time and pull that scrotum tight.

imagine being so hopped up on autismo that you can't shave with a single blade