All engineering related videos on youtube start in english and deteriorate into this pooloo hindi shit...

all engineering related videos on youtube start in english and deteriorate into this pooloo hindi shit. why don't they just write the titles in pooloo instead of trolling english speakers?
youtube.com/watch?v=67uJGwsZz-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because only dumb english speakers would watch those videos

Because they can and your superior white race can't be arsed with making these videos since they would much rather make you pay $20-40K/year to hear them babble in their white trash accents.

Yeah that's why you can have edx or coursera topics....
Education from YouTube is the niggest of things nowadays

Poojeets should research hygiene before trying to research mathematics.

>hurr pajeet so dum no know engineer
>WTF ONLY PAJEET TEACHING ENGINEER
>WTFFF WHY AM I JOB OUTSOURCE

They invented the number zero to show how many deodorant products they own.

Indians one of cleanest peoples on earth, bathe in river everyday

It is impressive you understood his English. I mean, that audio was horrendous.

>learning anything from youtube videos when you can easily pirate high quality textbooks

I dunno OP your carefully crafted image is pretty fucking racist desu senpai

This is how the Pajeet dominates countries with degrading for-profit education systems: they lure those to LooTube University.

Pajeet - 1, LooTube Pupil - 0

memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/

He was making a point that they bathe in each other's filth as it goes downstream, while perpetually shitting up their rivers.

================
>go to Japan
>streets are cleaner than my hair after travel
>no garbage can in sight for 5km yet streets are still clean
>turns out Japs are so conscious about keeping them clean they pack the objects in their hands after they turn useless and take them home to throw them in a can there
>they don't eat on the streets or while walking because it's unethical and instead go to joints or go home with food
>they don't even use disposable wipes for unloading their noses and instead all use handkerchiefs and shit which they wash and never dispose of

How the fuck did they brainwash almost the whole population into being like this?

They haven't, Japanese men are submissive soyboys due to their genetics. That's why they can't grow proper beards and have micropenises on average.

Indians also have micropenises on average yet can grow glorious beards.
Explain this.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

>youtube
>not using stackoverflow

They invented it, retard

true I sometimes look for answers for my C homework and all i find is indians....

they dont give you the whole thing, Indians are more frendly about sharing code

I hate this soyboy meme

Soymilk is delicious
Tofu is great
Mapo tofu is amazing

As asians, Indians are obviously closer genetically to Japanese people than they are to Europeans (inb4 indo europeans hurr durr, over 20,000 years since we diverged).

Also, they pump their rivers and food full of toxic waste, dead bodies and poo, of course they're going to consume female growth hormones as well.

Because they never wrote it.

>inb4 indo europeans hurr durr, over 20,000 years since we diverged
Indo-European is a term for the ethnic and cultural clash between European and Indian people in and around the Parthian-Scythian region you retard, also resulting in the glorious poo Vedic words like "Aryan" or the swastika making their way into Germany through Germanic tribes that once spread all the way to the Scythian region in the migrations circa 100AD. The Vedic scripture didn't exist 20 000 years ago, or even 10 000 years ago for that matter.
It's a varied mix rather than its own identifiable group.

>Get paid to write pajeet code, code monkeys laugh at shitskin code monkeys
>Share it
>Soyboy says you didn't create it, someone else did

P e r s e c u t i o n C o m p l e x.

>Indians are ... genetically to Japanese people

How dumb do you have to be to believe that, gaijin pajeet-san? The actual "Indians" are natives in the South; hence why they're black as fuck and almost look like Aussie abos, and the sand niggers are in the North that assimilated into Indian culture.

Start a youtube channel and copy them but use your non poo accent

>Indo-European is a term for the ethnic and cultural clash between European and Indian people in and around the Parthian-Scythian region you retard
No it isn't you fucking retard, if you're going to call someone a retard at least have basic knowledge first. Indo-European is a term used to describe the common language origin of both the Indian and European language (or some of them, rather). As an example, both Hindi and German are descended from a common Proto-Indo-European language. This is backed up by both linguistic evidence and genetic studies