Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/12135/nvidia-announces-nvidia-titan-v-video-card-gv100-for-3000-dollars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nonfree drivers.

no competition, almost a monopoly

Intel CPU. :^)

They keep holding hardware waiting for ayymd to release something because if they don't AMD goes bankrupt and they are dismantled for being a monopoly.

THIS!!!

What are you smoking?

Nvidia doesn't give a fuck about AYYMD

anandtech.com/show/12135/nvidia-announces-nvidia-titan-v-video-card-gv100-for-3000-dollars

>December 7, 2017

OP BTFO. He's always a fag.

>pretty much everything is proprietary
>deliverately blocking progress of open source driver
>nvidia optimus
>custom egl-streams implementation blocking adoption rate of wayland
>g-sync instead of free-sync
>can't use consumer cards in datacenters and unis anymore due to eula changes
>no vulkan support for older cards which looks like an arbitrary decision
>geforce experience on windows requires an account
>geforce experience is a dirty botnet
>nvenc has terrible quality

Nvidia drivers dont cost anything to use

freesync > gaysync

Wayland sucks and Gnome team thinks that they can go around like maffia and demand that nvidia and others do as they demand

Nouveau
Free as in freedom, faggot

U took the bait hahaha

No built in scheduler.

Already proven not to be an issue with the latest windows patch for the intel bug

nvidia

are you crazy?

Just because it has free in it's name doesn't imply it's as good as linux in comparison with something like windows 10.

G-Sync is not only faster has less input latency it's also a standard which implies no matter which monitor you buy they will always have the same exact performance in that said functionality unlike when you guy free sync shit which may or not be decent.

this

>I was pretending to be a retard!

Haha yes u fuckin idiot!!!

That wasn't for games tho and they got zero competition in the professional segment. That shit was clearly for people who wanted to do AI shit and some other kind of GPU computing but didn't had the dosh for a full blown tesla in a server rack.

They do hold their gaming stuff every year though and will continue doing until they have some sort of competition just like AMD kick intel in the nuts with Threadripper and Epyc forcing the X299 and skylake-X to come out prematurely after some fucked up silicon cesarean.

their logo is literally a screen tear

mobile gaysync (laptops) doesn't use a module. checkmate nvidiots

>driver isnt free
>harder to find exploits in it

absolutely the right choice, fuck off with your free meme

kek

free means you don't have to pay the nvidia tax

I can find 3.5 flaws.

A free-sync monitor with a great implementation will cost as much as a g-sync monitor because you will be paying a premium for their free-sync flagshig so in the end the difference will be minimal.

It's like trying to compare the RX 56 and a 1080ti when their prices are super close to each other after the bitcoin MSRP holocaust.
The strength of AMD is bang for buck but if you have to pay a premium to have a decent product from them that margin of performance per dollar goes downhill because now you have something that's way less powerful and costs almost as much.

Top of the line free-sync monitors are as good as anything in between of high and low end g-sync monitors because that implementation itself is on the gpu side and not on the monitor thus manufacturers can't chink you out and give you a shitty implementation.
That's muh nvidia tax for you, them being forced to give you something that works else nvidia stops working with them and everyone knows nvidia are assholes and will backstab anyone for any fuckup they do no matter how small it is.
Jensen is like best korea leader of computer graphics.

$rekt

trash fps

no freesync support, an accepted vesa and widely adopted standard, by manufacturers and even intel

Shitty blob driver full of who knows what bugs and shortcuts. Essential to your cuck loadout:

>Intel CPU with ME
>windows10
>nvidya GPU
>chrome browser

actually gsync has more input latency.

gsync was here before freesync

gsync basically sucks

>implying security through obscurity is good
look at intel ME

How can i increase me GPU usage? Every fucking game i play hovers around 40% usage while my CPU is at 30%. i7 4790k with a 1080. The only times I hit 100% load/usage is during benchmarks.

All power management options are at maximum performance

Is the game frame locked?
Would explain why you're not eating more than 40% cpu and gpu.

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Jewishness ie physx

Not showing the source doesn't mean its security is obscurity, you fucking retard. Also any measure taken for security is a good thing.

>screwed customers to win benchmarks by bribing devs to include additional computation that were slower on ati than nvidia but this also slowed down nvidia users unecessary
>faked benchmarks with drivers detecting them

Customer relationship with nvidia is identical to a meth drug dealer

No, none of my games have Vsync of are frame locked