You are all Hacked

I just uploaded a javascript to Sup Forums to access all of your kernels. Thanks for the passwords faggots.

brb draining your bank accounts

Jokes on you I'm on AMD

AYYYYMD MUSTARD RACE

jokes on you I don't have a bank account.

Joke's on you, I don't have any money.

AMD is affected.

not by Meltdown

Have fun.

Jokes on you, I'm counter hacking you.

Lol, I am watching it on AMD Athlon Thunderbird heater, so fuck you.

Jokes on you, im unplugging my monitor and you will get trapped in my pc forever

>*tacktackatackatak*

"Not bad kid, not bad, but I just back-traced your IP address to 127.0.0.1 and...checkmate."

t. brian intelshekelsteinwitz

The ekansovi exploit of 2017 already used the processor flaw to capture all our information.

Fuck you nigger I got norton.

What the fuck do you think you're doing, you subturd cock goblin? I'm a master hacker that's been referred to as "the underworld puppeteer" and I have over 57,000 high-class hacks confirmed so far. I've hacked banks, several armies, government agencies and scrubs like you whom tried to steal my passwords. You go any further into my eyesight and I'll trigger my GUIs to backtrace your IP address which I'll use to meta-hijack your motherboard and send pizza to all your relatives, getting you disowned and v& into oblivion, not to mention I'll steal your credit card information through electroquantum wave analysis and I'll give you cancer through Repeated Wifi Resonance. I'd think twice if I were you cucklet. Don't even think about reporting me, I'm behind 2 VPNs, 7 proxies, a hacked network that's not mine and 5 wireless gateways, one of which is someone else's computer which I've hacked. I'm literally untraceable. Not only that, but I took care not to raise any suspicion by changing my identity since having learned CS and pretending to be computer-illiterate to even my family. I could even be your mom of your baker. So don't you dare say that you've hacked me you little shit. I can destroy you anytime I want and you're in my aimsight as we speak.

ha get wrecked loser! my ip is 192.168.0.1

Nothin' personnel, but you're finished.

try again

from an ivy bridge cpu

5 minutes