Post your face when you realised karlie kloss knows more about transistors than you do

Post your face when you realised karlie kloss knows more about transistors than you do.

karlie can count?

KUMMY WITH KLOSSY

I bet she does anal. She looks like it.
I want to do anal with her.

kount with karlie

It's a fucking IF man, why a woman would try it?

Let's see the face to confirm.

Man it must be terrible to try to teach tech/IT/anything deeply logical to a bunch of shitskins girls.

Not only do they have a low IQ because of their race, they are not interested in non-sentimental and logical things because of their gender.

Sexism doesn't belong in Sup Forums

Damn, Karlie mastered arithmetic in base 2. That's some pretty advanced shit right there.

I have my masters in EE, I'm willing to bet she does in fact not know more about transistors than me...

you mean Transistors!!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm

>nobody that's different than me can understand things like I do!!!!
don't worry user I know how competent you are :^)

Neither does women.

because women are indecisive

Oh, you're one of those science deniers that does not recognize the biological differences between races and genders.

Okay then.

Pretty sure I know more about transistors than this hoe i've never heard about

Could you call yourself a man if you had to ask your wife to pick up stuff high on the shelf?

>I can't tell if this is bait

Is she self-aware tho?

>some basic logic
>she knows more about transistors
kek, sure thing pal

Lucky for me, I don't find her attractive, so I'll never be put in this dilemma.

that board has first day stuff, fucking middle schoolers can learn that

>fucking middle schoolers can learn that
Pretty sure that's her target audience though, so yeah.

Literally week 2 in a sophomore level university course

> live in a country where Comp Sci is one of the most popular degrees (top 3 IIRC)
> at least 20% of my class is female
> many of the females are at top of the class, grade-wise
> over half are genuinely smart and hardworking people
> some are even good-looking
> even though there's tons of muh women in tech initiatives and other sexist affirmative action garbage that we imported from Europe/US, most of the people in tech are there based on merit

Who?

>user, get off the computer and play with me

Sorry on Wednesday I code

I would agree to let her play with my balls, if you know what I mean.

Neither do grammar

I'm not a manlet

I don't know what you mean

Where are you from?

Isn't that transistor labeled incorrectly?

it's not her you nigger

i think it is

well it should be bjt iirc but maybe she is writing in another language. alsi i only studied the fet ones so i could be wrong

>AND gate
>Counting from 0 to 16, skipping several numbers
>Half adder
>Powers of 2
Woooow. Who is she even?

>girls are not just stupid and shallow!
>girls can be real techies, too!
>girls don't just care about fashion and style!
>let's take a shallow modell to prove it
>OMG that fancy blouse, she must be a good coder

>Europe/US
thats not a thing in europe you mong

India

Wtf is up with that AND gate schematic?
Where's the ground line?

>"TRUTH TABLE"
>(((truth))) table

>india
>good looking
wew. lad.

not denying, just stating there are outliers, and even if they have shit skin, there are 3 odd billion of them in the world (we don't count ching chong asian as shit skin right?) and odds are if they go from their hellhole to a university/school in a part of the world you would ever see them, there is a good chance they are the outliers.

the bell curve says the high iq ones are rarer, not impossible. and the high iq women also overwhelmingly fall into the logical side of that so if they are smarter they usually have the better chance of meeting all the correct criteria.

They aren't western women who all go to college to meet mister right, and when they find out there are more women than men and the oh fuck they have to use their degrees if they get them transfer to social sciences.

hot women are hot, there are well the fuck over a billion indians, just because the average is god awful, doesn't mean the pinnacle isnt fucking good.

he's studying with mia khalifa

I'm 10cm taller than she is

She's not attractive at all. High fashion models are not supposed to be attractive, they need to have masculine features actually.

Isn't this because gays control the fashion industry?

I would be surprised if she could make a 7 segment display counter with 4 buttons and NAND gates

That's why I prefer underwear models. Those at least have T&A.

It's an NPN symbol but the top should be the collector and the bottom the emitter.

>She's not attractive at all.
I don't think she's the hottest woman on earth, but you'd have to be gay to really believe this. She's definitely attractive.

>tfw no Klossy gf
why is life such hell

What did she mean by this?

she's a total qt. my kind of girl

Israel.

Yes it is.

That 15 in binary is 1111?
Not sure your point.

fucking common core

I would be surprised if anyone on Earth finds you interesting.

>be a mechanical enginerer
>literally zero (0) nada niet no girls like her in the entire industry worldwide
fuck this

Le genetic beauty american germanic woman
Bah... if I want to fap to this I watch a movie

>turns out he's a man
EVEN BETTER

Sorry
>le generic beauty american germanic woman

GODDAMN I can smell the roast from here!

She wrote everything into a small space so she could get a picture of it with herself in frame. Scribbled a few things that she thinks makes her look smart with no context or extra examples, how would that be of any use to teach a class of little niglets?

>Bell Labs 1949
>Nobel Prize 1956
>Kode with Klossy ^_^ 2016

Even if she is cute the smell of curry and shit would put me right off.

>Not only do they have a low IQ because of their race, they are not interested in non-sentimental and logical things because of their gender.

Can someone document this shit. fucking spot on

she skips 10-14
it's just an example to show the pattern of binary numbers
what's not to get?

Instead of posting random pics of her explaining basic shit, what about you actually put some effort in your bait and post some of the real-life projects she worked on?
She did work as a programmer at some point, right?

Female teachers are responsible for male grades slipping.

She doesn't know more than me, and we switched to CMOS some time ago. BJTs are an abomination

Control is a strong word, but yes
That's why you get anorexic models, gay fashion designers prefer to work with a twink-ish body rather than one with tits

#kodewithkarley

God if she would just piss in my face I'd let her task about transistors all day desu

*talk about transistors
But who cares about that nerd shit, I just want a sip

I'm currently doing a mech. eng. degree in Germany and I'd wager that only 5% of my peers would know how many terminals a BJT has.
So Karlie BTFO engineering students.

Ha, ha, classic!

>israel
why do you pretend to know about europe you sandnigger

you forgot a

pwd

in there

Why document it when we have Sup Forums?

> Based on merit
> Israel

Lying faggot. I work here too, been in both military and civ industries. Some are smazing, yes. The majority are retarded and get jobs through connections and nepotism.

The industry here is big but not talented.

>Israel
>there's tons of muh women in tech initiatives and other sexist affirmative action garbage that we imported from Europe/US
>israel
>sexist affirmative action garbage that we imported from Europe/US
>imported
>not instigated
kill yourself shlomo

I don't want to go full 2/10 would not fuck, but to a model, she aged horribly. She looks middle-aged now. Hot, but doesnt look young at all. Also has every characteristics of lanky girls, like long face, no tits, no ass. There are so many hotter fashion models, I don't get the obsession with her on chan

>ITT: permavirgin, obese neckbeards rating a former supermodel "2/10 would not fuck"

Yeah, like you had an opportunity to do so in the first place.

>former
She still is

So you don’t do ANY ee in Germany as a me ? I doubt that. i bet you’re first year

>HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION ON STRONG INDEPENDENT WOHMYN

i fucking love fashion models and read magazines still and i dont find her attractive at all. sue me faggot

Reasons we should be dividing guys and girls during the teenage years.

they do that already where i live

Heh thought so. Smart hotties everywhere? You clearly weren't from Europe.

>i fucking love fashion models and read magazines still
That's because you're gay.

>and i dont find her attractive at all
That's because, as a gay, you're homosexual, and attracted to men.

>BJTs are an abomination
why?

karlie has like zero feminine features though. maybe the long legs

That's because gays and jealous anorectic women are in control of the fashion industry.

>t. guy who likes """thick""" girls

just admit you have a fat fetish

thanks for announcing to the class that you have autism

Lol nope she fucked up emmitter and collector