Can one of you nerds get this download please. It's a government made school shooter simulator

Can one of you nerds get this download please. It's a government made school shooter simulator.
frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/download

Thread here:
Love, your retarded cousin Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/api/gameclient
frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/login
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks Sup Forums

Also, should I install Gentoo?

What we know so far
>Site on AngularJS v1.5.11
>Server running Apache Tomcat 8.0.32
>What we want is at frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/api/gameclient but can't get to it
> login is at frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/login
> Admin account is probably [email protected] and the password is >=8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 number and 1 special character

pls help

>He links to the autism thread
god damn it

No, that's the original thread.

you blew it so hard, can't even post on another board without fucking it up

dun didly fuckd it up nao

You had one job, user.

This is the thread.

god you're such a fucking retard, you couldn't stand that your thread stinked shit and that the other one was first, then you shill your own thread on Sup Forums and don't even know how to talk to them. Give up retard, shovel shit permanently you meme spouter, its all you fucking know. Meld in as best as you can you no personality dimwit fucking slicer ass, keep copying everyone else its the only thing that gets you by

fucks sake you also had one job and you fuck it up, this is a shitshow

>can't even crosslink
Sasuga Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums in charge of not acting retarded
This is the autism thread
and this is the first thread made after the one linked in the OP
Note that neither of these are the original thread, as seen here

>hi Sup Forums pls hak a gubment server so i can play vido game

it's too late user, lets just let the thread die and try again

Thank you user, my spaghetti swas spilling everywhere

just want to play school shooter sim
>mfw this thread happens

>not one mention of programming socks
ya blew it

>tfw i'm trying to figure out how to get the download and everyone is shitposting and ruining our chances

It's a poor showing from us Sup Forumsirgins alright.

I will purchase a pair of programming socks for you if that's what it takes

Blame it on the fact that the average Sup Forums user is sub-20 in age, probably even lower than that.

>nonfree javascript
no thanks

>EDGE FRS
>Edge
kek

so anyone managed to get the files yet

After this sorry excuse of a thread? I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the feds some pointers on internet security and told us to fuck off.

How do I log in? user: admin and password: password doesn't work

Try user: password and password: admin

didn't work
neither did 123456 (there's a 6 char minimum)

Enhanced Dynamic Geosocial Environment (EDGE)

did you try username: admin and password: admin

I am not involved, or plan to commit any criminal activities, so I can't just start snooping around in this shit.

Here's a tip tho, there's a torrent floating around that contains 1.2 billion passwords which might be useful for a bruteforce attack if you sort them by popularity, stop punching in passwords manually like a retard, faggot.

Sup Forumseddit sucks

>Downloading 44gb of passwords
N-no thanks i'll just larp as a firefighter for some time

The website is pretty poorly made but I know fuck all about angular/tomcat

Lucky for me im not a "nerd".
I hope you will find someone to help you out op.

No.

Go back to your sewer and stay there. You don't deserve any kind of respect and tolerance thanks to your ridiculous childish manner and unnecessary anger over video games. You don't know how to cross-link and look for repetitive threads before making one thread.

You're a mistake, and always will be since your first day. Keep that in your mind.

t. Sup Forums and many other boards.

T-thanks

Holy autism, Batman.

You too

Cool, feel free to resume your amd/intel circlejerks.

(Checked)
>t. Sup Forums and many other boards.
You're on literally the most reddit board on the site, the one Sup Forums board where you can find a group of retards circlejerk over something and can immediately go to reddit and find the same person jerking themselves off over the exact same thing. Seriously, do you understand how much of a milestone it is to be second in line in the most reddit awards next to Sup Forums, the board with both literal 12 and 60 year old reddit users? Back to your sticker and twelve thousandth chinkpad thread you fucking reddit reject mongoloid, but keep telling people they're retarded and that they should install gentoo when you can barely install fucking ubuntu. I'm sure your fucking logo contributions to the Sup Forums browser and OS threads is truly a step forward within technology for the human race.

>>v/64143857
Same shit, different board

H-H-HE DUZNT KNOW DE WEY XD LEL

>thanks to your ridiculous childish manner and unnecessary anger over video games.
just like Sup Forums towards technology, right? fuck off, reddit

>h-haha Sup Forumsirgin b-btfo
The threads that have popped up about e-celeb VR cancer over the last few days have been filled by a majority of people that don't even own VR, yet can see that it has already been ruined by poor BR's trying to emulate ebin youtubers. You can keep trying though, keep printing ebin stickers about your Potato xD processor and throwing on whatever reddit-core free-software anarcho meme stickers while using Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, Discord and whatever other stupid shit you use, all so you can fit in with the coffee club hacker crowd.

How many boards do you all need to bother for your autistic school shooter simulator?
Become a volonteer firefighter and play it while actually helping people fucking manchild

It got deleted, thankfully. I'm honestly convinced it's just one autist from 4+Sup Forums shitting everything up.

>blah blah blah
>leave reee just get it
How about you learn how to make a fucking web page before you post on Sup Forums you hello-world-tier python "programmer"?

Bit rude, mate

It's only rude when it's not justified.

>web developers unironically belive that throwing up a shitty page with html, JS and CSS is somehow hard
Lmaoing at your life

aha lol u sure got him good ;^)