3h of 1080p video

>3h of 1080p video
>2.3GB
>a:10 v:10
How does he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcmag.com/bang-olufsen-beovision-eclipse-55-inch/92209/review/bang-olufsen-beovision-eclipse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) target retarded shit eating audience
2) ???
voila

Thanks yify!

My friend downloads 5 gig 4k rips for his brand new, £1000 tv, and proceeds to boast to me about it on a daily basis.

I gently pointed out to him that he would be better off downloading 1080 and he called me jealous.

I guess his eyes must enjoy being fucking raped for two hours.

>Audio:10

People who pirate on average, and especially, probably every yify pirate, don't have equipment to even partly enjoy good audio.

I'm not saying you can't appreciate 256kbps MP3, but to imagine a yify rate at "10" in audio, actually has good audio is bullshit. People wouldn't be able to tell a difference on their gaming headsets and generic speakers.

Pic related, i CAN hear a BIG difference in audio quality on this TV from a good source and a poorly pirated yify. I would NOT be able to on your average low price 4k samsung/LG shit.

Why are you jealous?

Thanks yify!

God damn that thing is ugly

>I'm not saying you can't appreciate 256kbps MP3
That would be nice, but YTS rips have under 100kbps audio at almost all times.

you're welcome to think that, and to not buy it. And people are welcome to buy cheap tvs and poorly encoded yify, but don't be that stupid to actually consider it's 10/10. This TV is way too expensive if you don't appreciate the design fully!

What got me hooked, was the fact that it played better and more fully music than the average hi-fi stereo. I added the speakers to the setup, and have something i enjoy on a daily basis, every time i start it up, and it looks better installed than your American super hi-fi tube 5-inch thick cable bullshit.

See i didn't know it was that bad. Not i'm worried on behalf of the persons having a TV with such bad speakers that they find themselfs voting "10". Nobody would be able to argue against the sound quality of 100kbps and 320kbps, everybody would be able to hear that, if you have anything better than Chinese built, consumerist founded plastic shit.

i use his movies as background noise for that it's
10 in video because i don't watch it
and 10 in audio because i hardly listen

I don't think most people downloading these things are using a TV at all.

Your TV is shit.
You're paying for the gimmicky brand.
An OLED TV with a dedicated soundsystem will be superior.

>I would NOT be able to on your average low price 4k samsung/LG shit.
Lmao and you sound system bundled with a TV is better?
Enjoy your good sound system bundled with a shitty TV, enjoy that TV shitting the bed and being left with neither a sound system or a TV.
Don't put all your eggs in the same basket, that's common knowledge.

>How does he do it?
low contrast and dead colours to hide pixelisation from low bitrate and hi res

Aaaand that's what my TV is. As a british reviewer puts it "It's an excelent soundsystem, outperforming most, which includes a TV capable screen"

TV licence?

uk.pcmag.com/bang-olufsen-beovision-eclipse-55-inch/92209/review/bang-olufsen-beovision-eclipse

You're still tied to the interfaces that your TV has, which will be rendered obsolete as soon as HDMI 2.1 hits the shelf, and you TV-Hifi combo will be worth as much as it's least common denominator

yeah-... no.

why do you even bother, just say "oh cool" and get on with your life
it's like telling some retard that his iphone is garbage, you're just losing your time arguing with brainless consumerists

>Critique audio
>cite a device with unidirectional sound and elevated woofers

you're blind though.

>YIFY shilling thread
Here we go...

HandBrakeCLI -i $FILE -o output_$FILE.mkv -E av_aac -B 160k -6 stereo -R 48000 -e x264 -2 -T -b 2000 -v2 -s1

very simply

>I gently pointed out
classic

I liked its uploads. Miss them :(

>miss them
What did he mean by this?

Actually thy have 128Kbps audio streams.

Not OP, but actually that's not the original Yiffy team that's uploading movies.

I don't know about the people behind it, but their output looks the same to me. What's there to miss?

Fucking magic.

The lads at YIFY never let us down with that A & V score of 10

I've seen movies stealed from others uploaders and posted on Yiffy since then.
> Noticed because watermark

Horrible video quality combined with horrible audio quality.

It's totally fine for watching videos on something like a cheap laptop with cheap earbuds when you're on a train or something like that. For everything else it's just too bad to bear.

You can just look at the audio track to see that it's crap. Just the fact that it's two channel stereo should give you a clue.

Britannia lost the US and all the other colonies and will never rule again. Nobody cares about some British opinion. A 5.1 speaker setup is superior to any garbage speaker included in a television. This is a simple fact. You could have bought a real surround system and a good 4k IPS computer display for the price of that garbage. Enjoy your regrets.

Nobody cares about some obviously silly score. YIFYs audio tracks are poorly encoded 2 channel tracks. It makes no difference if you're deafh or listening with cheap laptop speakers or earbuds but with a real audio system it's noticably bad.

>Nobody cares about some obviously silly score.

Well I'm sorry but the boys at YIFY™ give us 1080p quality videos at such a small file size. They're true GOATS

every single time you retards reply to obvious audiodumbs
why
why do you give them attention

It's more like 720p quality at 1080p resolution. You'll see if you compare a good 720p encoding (that's 8GB or something like that) with a 1080p YIFY side-by-side. The 720p encoding will sometimes look much better. Regardless of this, who cares about 1080p files, it's 1080. 480p divx files and shitty 1080p files have been superseded by 4k remuxes.

As for the part you replied to: If it ain't got a surround track then it's not worth viewing.

Listen mate, the boys at YIFY™ do an outstanding job giving us free movies. They sound absolutely amazing on my Sony™ surround sound and look amazing on my Samsung™ 55" plasma TV.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but I have to disagree with what you're trying to tell me. Just download one of YIFY™s quality rips and see for yourself. You'll find the A & V are a perfect 10

This, but unironically.