Massive noob question

massive noob question

I wanna make a USB thumbstick that can brute force my laptop. Why? For shits and giggles. Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

cybrary.it/0p3n/build-usb-drive-pentesting-toolkit/
pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
technibble.com/bypass-windows-logons-utilman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By installing Gentoo, of course!

>linux distro

Nigga I wanna fuck around, and the best way to do that is use my Win7 ThinkPad as my little cyber bitch. Plus the only way I'd dual boot this thing is if A) it had more than 2 gigs of RAM and B) it's Kali Linux.

If its running windows you dont need to bruteforce anything.
Just boot linux

Fuck off.
We're not going to break into your sister's laptop for you.

It's my own, actually. Even if I had a sister, I'd ask how to break into an iMac, not a ThinkPad w/ Win7 (which I specifically ordered because fuck Windows 10).

Give it back, Jamal

Get konboot if windows or mac. It cracks the password quick. Your welcome op. Enjoy life and gtfo of Sup Forums

cybrary.it/0p3n/build-usb-drive-pentesting-toolkit/

Proof

Thanks Sup Forumsuys. I'll bookmark these and get to work once I'm done with my sandwich.

Shit I'm an idiot, meant to tag this guy as well

you are a tard

bruteforce what exactly?

Easier ways to delete a windows password

Yeah, so?

To start with, my password to actually login to my user account. Just to see if I can. After that, maybe some other stuff...haven't decided what yet.

My intent is to experiment on my own hardware and then see what kind of pentesting I can do from there.

Get kali linux in virtualbox

>virtualbox
I'd run it on a VM but I am not confident that this thing can smoothly run one. Also my harddrive has barely any space for another OS right now; this thing was dualbooted with PhoenixOS when it came in the mail.

I will get Kali Linux, just not now.

>my laptop
> "my"

Turn yourself in, Jamal.

Direct yourself here, monsieur.

Def don’t need Kali for changing win7 pw. Use this: pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
I’ve been using that since XP.

Not “brute force” but it does the trick.

Good enough. Thanks Sup Forumsuy.

don't break school hardware faget, it most likely has computrace enabled

Anytime user.

install Ubuntu onto a flash drive and boot from it

>school hardware

Nigga it's my own fucking laptop. Besides, if I wanted to fuck with school hardware, I'd find the server that the school website runs on (which I guarantee you the IT morons haven't locked the BIOS down on) and vandalize the website.

>BIOS
>In charge of hosting a website
Nigger what?

>Nigga it's my own fucking laptop.
how does one acquire a T400 mobile battle station without the training to operate it?

Msfencode

>Haven't locked the BIOS down on
Are you stupid or something?

Ascended level shitposting
Doing god’s work, user

just buy a rubber ducky, noob

Give it back

Buy a teensy (or a rubber ducky if you such)

Aaah to be young, stupid and naive again.

I think you need a USB section, some of the newer laptops have implemented USB but many still don't. DONT FORCE ANYTHING AND CONTACT YOUR PC VENDORS CUSTOMER SUPPORT YOU ARE NOT ENGINEER YOU ARE DUMB CONSUMER. REaD THE MANUAL IF THERE IS NO USB PORT THERE IS NO WAY TO PUT THE USB INTO THE LAPTOP. WHy IS THIS SUCH AN ISSUE USB DRIVES ARE INEXPENSIVE BUT THE MARKET HAS TO COOP-UP AND CATCH LAPTOP FUTURE PROJECTIONS?

technibble.com/bypass-windows-logons-utilman/

do this, but if you dont have the cd just turn on the laptop and during the windows boot animation pull the battery, then restart and it'll enter system repair on its own

oh i forgot that if you enter startup repair in that way you have to use the shitty notepad trick but its the same so whatever

This. /thread

>my laptop

Give it back, Jamal