Webdev here, tired of competing with h1bs, women and people who learned coding 1 year ago

webdev here, tired of competing with h1bs, women and people who learned coding 1 year ago.

How do I get out of this field if my resume is exclusively web dev ? No employer will consider me for any other position despite knowing c/c++/python/c#/security.

Are you willing to relocate? Where are you based at?

Change field. More precisely, your job title.
Choose one not infected by Pajeets.
Try buzzwords like "Data analyst" or "Software Engineer".

TX. Depends on the position, I wouldn't like to move to an expensive state like CA for example.

how good c++ are we talking about here?

start dressing like a woman, say you are trans.
a month after you get hired say you are a lesbian, don't stop dressing like a woman.
but no matter what start taking the hormones.

There is allways way to be avoided.

python should get you a pretty good job. Go work at first america they are hiring

>no employer will consider herpa derpa

maybe you just suck, man.

>can't find job
>castrate yourself
What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

do some blog posts solving hard problems with those languages.
nobody's going to just take your word that you have those skills. gotta show them off.

if you know c/c++/python/c#/security like you CLAIM you do it should be easy to get a job.

Could be sucky interview skills. I know we picked up a few rock stars this past year for next to nothing because all they wanted to do was write code, not do "that resume shit."

are they fun to work with?

nothing about c++ is any good user

They document their code and don't complain too much about office antics. Mentoring is kind of hit or miss. I wouldn't say "fun" is the first word that comes to mind, but they're liked and appreciated.

yeah, but my advice is to fake castrate yourself.

A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N

Have you ever considered not being "Pajit" or "H1B1" or "woman" tier garbage? It's you who is the problem with your persecution complex.

the problem isn't anyone else. your career stalled and it's entirely your fault.

Working in IT fucking sucks.

You must suck serious balls. I'm constantly fielding job offers.