>Develops an operating system kernel from scratch
>Oversees the entire project
>Isn't afraid to dish out abuse at people in person or via email
>Married with normal children who attend normal schools
>Works a 9-5 day
>Exercises frequently with a standing desk

Sup Forums slob (you)
>Fat slob
>Does nothing but write fizzbuzz and argue pathetic language debates like positioning braces, which language is best to program "hello world" in, and rice his desktop nobody will admire
>Browses an anime imageboard overnight
>Virgin
>Never had a GF
>Never had true friends

Why are you such a failure Sup Forums?

Linus
>Uses Fedora
Sup Forums slob
>Uses Arch

>Linux Torvalds
Linus *

The rest of my post stands

this too

>>Exercises frequently with a standing desk
Still fat.

>>Isn't afraid to dish out abuse at people in person or via email
Being a jerk isn't something to be proud of.

>Sup Forums slob (you)
Chapter president of my frat, work in finance, and am visiting from /fit/, actually.

>Being a jerk
Telling people off for shit quality code and breaking the kernel, is being a jerk? Those maintainers should fucking know better!

>>Develops an operating system kernel from scratch

*using GCC, and Tannebaum's materials on Unix

>am visiting from /fit/
Then he's not referring to you, dumbass. GTFO

>Linux Torvalds
Keked heartily. Thanks OP

Why is he is still working on lincucks after all these years while billyg dropping madcash on niggers and shitwater

becos he likes to yell at ppl :S

and look where minix went

fucking no where.

>Linux Torvalds

I'm on your Sup Forums right now and you can't stop me HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Linus is a faggot.

being a jerk is a virtue if it gets you what you want

the most stable/reliable and widely deployed unix OS in the world is "fucking nowhere" now? kys brainlet.

Joke's on you, I'm a brogrammer

His irony is 3deep5u.

Look at all that DIVERSITY.

After seeing few of his "roasts" he's not an asshole 2bh. He always explain why people are wrong or why their ideas might introduce errors somewhere. Unlike Sup Forums and this whole "no, fuck off " attitude

It's not a good long-term strategy.

The squeaky wheel may get the grease, but the greased wheel that continues to squeak gets replaced.

> "no, fuck off " attitude
You do know the history of this site, right user?

fuck off

>Sup Forums slob (you)
That's some cool projections, my lad.

>Fat slob
Nah mate, im fit, i go to the gym
>Does nothing but write fizzbuzz and argue pathetic language debates like positioning braces, which language is best to program "hello world" in, and rice his desktop nobody will admire
I mostly tinker around with microcontrollers, AVRs, 8051s, STM32s, and now recently, the glorious ESP8266. I made an RC car with the ESP. That was a good one
And? Its not a bad thing, some people use facebook, i prefer being anonymous and rather honest
>Virgin
True but that doesn't matter much
>Never had a GF
True. Things will happen when they have to, no need to force them.
>Never had true friends
Wrong, i have a handful of close friends

Am i an outlier or what?

>being insecure enough to reply seriously to a shitpost

Doesn't change anything
Posts are meant to be replied to

you realize this is damage control, right? you were offended enough by OP's blatant, obvious shitpost to reply to it seriously because you NEEDED to save face among a group of anonymous faggots you'll never meet. even if every other poster in this thread is exactly what OP described, you're still more pathetic.

LINUS USES FEDORA HAHAHA OH MAN I AM IN GOOD COMPANY THEN

Eh not going to lie, the reason i posted was not because i was offended. I just felt like posting it

yeah I'm sure it was

what he thinks about buttcoin?

it's the world's most popular OS dude

I feel honored to even be fucking compared to Linus Torvalds.

"bro" has a gender problem, even though the dual meaning is unintentional. It comes of misogynistic and unprofessional due to the world it lives in. I received a series of 'bro' jokes in response to my posting about this new feature.

Best to avoid it rather than spending time defending an arbitrary nickname.

Please say brgrammer instead. Thank you.

>Fat slob

No

No

No

>Virgin

No

>Never had a GF

No

>Never had true friends

No

0/6

Shit thread

He didn't caused it to be what it is! That's first of all. It's thousand of people... Nope it's Linux because of his FTP admin, and I would rather want to use freax, but...

Well, it has wrong name since begginig, what a wonderfull, well control over own project.

GUY COULDNT MAKE A SUBFOLDER ON FTP IN 3YEAR OF TECHNICAL UNIVERSiTY

Yes, that is side in every perspective...

Every.

Fedora is okay, but well, I won't read his diary.

I imagine this is how pedophiles simle when they see litle kids... PS on Linux... Who does wants that? Developers to have a job? Unecessary bullshit to be coded.

And on the point of normal school, if he hates his children, let it be.

Also...

There is a way you... Have problem.
Fizzbuzz is good. Positioning of braces is no question. There are people who do software developement, that actually... That's why I like this guy. My software runs on linux...

And also...

Branding. There are books about that.

Linux looks like mac, fucking soft curves, one right angle etc... Freax... is much more sharp.

Also...

Conforming is a failure.

And also...

Not writing a line for few years, you would actually make better code than coding pointless corporate shit you can for money....

And I kinda don't find participating in kernel somehow, usefull for anybody...

Also there could be pretty much good UI and UX done, but ... CEEE GTKKKKK GET OFF RETARD... and simillar stuff why I just masturbate and procrastinate reading few pages of books a day having really bad time.

Developement done where it's not so necessary...

That's normal schools. Waste of time.

And also, in which country on earth you can marry a children?

this spacing is absolutely horrendous. please kill yourself
>inb4 you imply i'm implying you're from reddit.
the spacing is garbage

Writing a script that removes it on reading and introduces on a post is simple... two lines?

Your code must be shame to look at.

>>Fat slob
no
>>Does nothing but write fizzbuzz and argue pathetic language debates like positioning braces, which language is best to program "hello world" in, and rice his desktop nobody will admire
no
>>Browses an anime imageboard overnight
yes
>>Virgin
no
>>Never had a GF
dated heaps of times, but yes
>>Never had true friends
no

>projecting
your use of ... and half thought out sentences is also bad

> am visiting from /fit/, actually

if you think this suggests you aren't a loser, you've clearly never been to /fit/

Well I didn't get berated by /ourguy/ Terry Davis for half an hour.

OP might be a faggot but Linus is still our guy

Doesn't he own redhat shares, though?

He really reminds me of Alex Jones here for some reason.

... fuckoff ... you are bad.

But he hates freedom.

lol u think TAD admires a bunch of loser atheists?

>I may make jokes about Microsoft at times, but at the same time, I think the Microsoft hatred is a disease. I believe in open development, and that very much involves not just making the source open, but also not shutting other people and companies out.

>There are ‘extremists’ in the free software world, but that’s one major reason why I don’t call what I do ‘free software’ any more. I don’t want to be associated with the people for whom it’s about exclusion and hatred.”

>Linus

fuck off

fuck off

i agree

According to him he doesn't have the time to muck around with his system.

What is a true friend?

I think the pic is funny but i can't understand why

I want to _____ that trap

OP is a faggot. But he is right about one thing: I do browse a Mongolian pants bedazzling forum.

Consider suicide, you awful to read given you don' make any sense at all.

So basically a useless tard with body image issues who shitposts with the ignorant fucks at /fit/ and thinks finance is real work. It's really telling that you think calling someone out on abusive and irresponsible business practices is "being a jerk", that is after all the whole fabric that keeps your field in boot-licking together.

i cant really feel where he is coming from. dependency hell really fucks with your work flow.

>Never had true friends

You're projecting.

>used by one company in an obscure system that’s completely irrelevant to everyone but wannabe cyberpunk hackermen looking for something to feel victimized by

>Moves to the USA
>Becomes NSA agent
You appear to have left this part of his history out.

jesus fucking christ

I am a brainlet, can someone explain this?

Your post is harmful, propietary and gay

>handsome man
Lets not go that far. Even with 90's Finnish standards, he was still a total nerd loser.

Too real

this makes me want to commit mass murder. anyone else genuinely feel like killing as many people as possible after seeing something like this?

No

Explain how this is not a valuable contribution.

>Married with normal children
But isn't that paedophilia?

not all at the same time because that would imply that i want to die. i just mean if i were killing loads of people over a period of months or years it really wouldve paid off if i saw something like that just now

Agreed but you posted the wrong pic

No, it must be read "Married................with children."

kino show

You can't make me.

You probably use Intel

>posts about Linus Torvalds
>mispronounces his name
>posts wrong picture
Stop shitposting please.

just because it's an improvement doesn't mean it's impressive or especially valuable, when you consider that literally anyone could have done it. i'm not sure it makes a difference anyway, its just stylization

I'm still butthurt of this impostor

> no (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
4chang has fallen

>>Fat slob
Correct. But don't think that I'm dirty. There's a difference between clutter and filth.
>>Does nothing but write fizzbuzz and argue pathetic language debates like positioning braces, which language is best to program "hello world" in, and rice his desktop nobody will admire
I actually contribute to a few open source projects, with the biggest being Haiku OS. I'm also in the process of building my own kernel, which I intend to also write other components for to turn into a full OS with a friendly GUI and default apps too. I've only been working on it for about 8 months though and nobody has seen the source but me because it's not ready. I was actually inspired by the SkyOS project and how good it became.
>>Browses an anime imageboard overnight
Not my fault. I'm on 108mg of methylphenidate daily. I'm incredibly productive and energized but I only sleep 3 or 4 nights a week. It's a hell of a drug.
>>Virgin
>>Never had a GF
I have a gf, and I'm not a virgin anymore. Better late than never.
>>Never had true friends
I've only had one good friend all my life, so not true.

Fedora is the best GNU/Linux distro.

basically adding useless shit to code and claiming "i have contributed a lot". this is like the people opening PR's on google/fb repos and saying "i contribute to google/fb programs"

in less than a decade she'll be a speaker / salesman for some company or another, going to ted talks reading the script she's given and making millions of dollars. fuck the world

TempleOS and Terry Davis is superior in every single way.

>has schizophrenia, a badass mental disorder

So you're a homo?

linus, no bully pls

He doesn't even have the right to call a blobbed kernel free software.

Kelly

Not to mention that he's white while the majority on this board is shitskin pajeets.

Hi FBI

>Fat slob
Check
Yes, but no.
>Virgin
Check
>Never had a GF
Check
>Never had true friends
Check may be.