Breaking news! update your windows

Breaking news! update your windows
update your firmware
update your mac!

You guys don't believe in this security (((bug))) right?

Other urls found in this thread:

meltdownattack.com
yadhanadiv.org.il/fellowship-prize/rothschild-fellowship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does it hit Linux 4.14?

>doesn't update PC
>Hiro steals your sisters nudes from your CPU cache with malicious javascript

what do you mean
5754 is already fixed in some distros and released

>meltdownattack.com
>This work was supported in part by NSF awards #1514261 and #1652259, financial assistance award 70NANB15H328 from the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology, the 2017-2018 Rothschild Postdoctoral Fellowship, and the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) under Contract #FA8650-16-C-7622.
>Rothschild Postdoctoral Fellowship

yadhanadiv.org.il/fellowship-prize/rothschild-fellowship

>How to Apply: Nominations for Fellowships are submitted to the Foundation only by Israeli universities
>Who Can Apply: Candidates must be permanent residents of Israel, who received a PhD at an accredited institution of higher learning in Israel no more than three years prior to submission of the application

It doesn't change the reality that's this bug actually exists.

If you didn't want to be literally kiked then probably shouldn't have bought intel

Slowpoke

it may exist but... they knew for 8 months
they don't have any patches to release so they are releasing experimental emergency patches to users...
People actually think it was a leak

Probably, it's not even an obscure bug. If you had anything to do with the implementation of this system you would immediately recognise the danger.

Why didn't they then copy AMDs memory abstraction? Because Intel are literally kikes, but their decade of jewing has came back to haunt them, first Intel AMT critical vulnerability, Intel ME exploits and now the fucking apocalypse.

>but their decade of jewing has came back to haunt them
why do you think this will harm intel? maybe for 10 days... maybe they wanted a CEO change, a staff change... or maybe they wanted people to hit the update button next tuesday

>insider trading
enjoy the jumpsuit

Yes I think it will shake them up, this is the worst, most wide spread security bug in history? If not it's pretty fucking high up there.

Of course Intel will be fine long term, but AMD was already threatening them and Zen+ is only a couple months a way, corporate and enterprise are going to jump ship.

ok there is something I don't get.
This has been known for 8 months. Why the hell would they patch it just now, after they made the whole shit public??
I mean for example the KRACK attack patches were delivered before the public disclosure in most cases.

So why?

>update your mac!
I wish. I have a 2011 Mac Air and I did not upgrade to High Sierra, nor will I. not a peep from Apple about a patch for Sierra.

read this thread

yeah but the guy wrote he won't give patches in advance next time like he did with theo

>Rothschild
Ou vey goyim know

The "watashi wa" topic and topic particle can be dropped. Keeping it in is the sign of a gaijin.

Was he right? I'm sure he ranted about something like this at some.