Cashout your BTC NOW!!

This is no joke or propaganda tatic folks. Cashout your Bitcoin,LTC,BCH,etc..etc.... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Big news coming from the FEDs this coming Monday. And i promise you you will lose everything you own if you dont listen. I just cashed out all of my Alts and BTC. This is for real.

Fuck off

>Having shitcoins in 2018

Does your dad work at nintendo?

I will fuck off. With my actual cash. This isnt a joke. Someone close to me works for the federal reserve. What they are planning is full lockdown of blockchaining for 72 hrs and seizing all assets.

yeah right...

>Lockdown block chain

You dont have to believe me but come Monday you will.

can i be in the screenshot

Lockdown shitdown whatever the fuck you want to call it. They are going to try to take control of it and destroy it.

Do you have anything to support yourself other than your low-quality writing and threats of an unenforceable apocalypse?

I only know this from what my spouse told me. She works for Fed reserve

Lil bit of advice: lurk moar, you'll be able to construct your fake narratives better

>spouse
>she
>Sup Forums

haha yeah right

For awhile they have looked at it as a threat and now they will say it is. To them it is threatening the actuall dollar and they see it as a huge scam to make money from nothing.

Hahahahahaha.
Good fucking luck.

lol nice joke, go back to readit

>they will seize le blockchain!

Ive never been to reddit. I barely come here. If you have any crypto currency right now you will be poor Monday.

Lockdown blockchain LMAO shit tier bait bye cunt

>federal reserve
not the SEC or FINRA or any other organization that actually has something to do with financial regulation? try again poorfag

you guys are right, I'm just joking sorry to bother yall.

Is it really that fucking hard for you to believe. Its a public program,manifest,ledger,or whatever you call it. You think they dont already have access to it. Wake the fuck up and save yourself from being on the fucking streets after Monday

Go tell an actual news organization or fuck off mate

I hear Reuters has a pretty good anonymous tip line, that is, assuming you can figure out how to use it

>"How the hell do I click on this link? What kind of domain is .onion???"

Holy shit, you're fucking dense

>please sell btc so my alts will go up
>please sell btc so I can sell my alts into cheap btc

Threads like these happen daily on /biz/ so why did (you) stray away onto Sup Forums?

I just don't understand why you think these little stories will affect the actual price of btc. Look at the volume it's trading at.

Get back to your discord fag.

If you in Ripple meme boat, this can happen. for bitcoin just nope

what is math? who is encryption?

I dont know what damn / this or that you are talking about. I dont come to this site that often. If i fucking tell anyone in person i risk me and my wife going to jail. Im trying to help everyone the best way i can

when do you go back to school? couple weeks?

Im not in school. Im a lawyer who has invested half of my life earnings in this shit and have now been given the worst news ive had in a while.

I literally own one monero fork coin.

Sell it!

sure thing kiddo. tell your principal i say hi

why? it costs 10 US cents, that is literally nothing

The only principal i answer to is the dollar and im keeping mine

>LOCKDOWN BLOCKCHAIN
GET OFF OF MY BOARD

Ok. You dont wnat to believe me thats fine. Lets keep this thread active until Monday so then i can every last one of you I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!

You can't seize the assets you fucking moron, you can't lockdown the blockchain either

KEK

Do you have any idea how a blockchain works?

what you're suggesting literally isn't possible, it's not just unlikely, the feds can't seize or lockdown bitcoin, that's the whole point

Maybe i used the wrong terms then. I dont know. All i know is the feds are stepping in on Monday.

You realise that the vast bulk of the bitcoin network is in China right?

Yes they can. They can shut down the biggest bitcoin farms. And bitcoin servers in general

Im not fully diversed in this. So yes i dont understand how they plan to do it. All i know is that i invested alot of money in this and i dont plan to lose it. My wife doesnt fully understand it either she just knows they are planning some sort of take over of the crypto currency world. Regulation and seizing anonymous accounts. This is what she was talking about.

>bitcoin servers

its an encrypted distributed network man.

as if the FED has any technological capacity to do this.

please explain what the fuck you think a "bitcoin server" is

really, I'm intruiged

Biggest bitcoin farms are in China. And there are no bitcoin servers you retard, it's distributed, every client is a server.

lol

Why are you telling us this. Aren't you scared you are going to be tracked?

Tracked? I thought this site is anonymous

bitcoin server as in mining cunt.
And another thing is they could shut down coinbase and all websites that you sell crypto for mony

Even if this thread is bait remember that bitfinex is actually buying bitcoins from nothing because they're generating tether coins used to exchange and if the feds gets on them the market will heavily crash

sent :^)

I like to believe that OP really is just concerned lawyer who was told that Bitcoin is going to crash and burn and now he is realising it was nothing but a big fat ruse.

Fuck off I don't own Bitcoin and I don't fucking care

the fed isn't a government organization and doesn't have that kind of authority

you can't stop bitcoin miners the same way you can't stop anyone from calculating the n-th decimal of pi

also, most crypto is traded in china and many other places the fed's can't do anything about

whatever the fuck they do ... I'm the only one who has the private key of my bitcoin wallet

the worst thing that might happen is that prices crash for a a couple iof weeks (before people realize it's a great opportunity to buy some more)

Why would my wife tell me some thing like this if it were bullshit

Tbh it all comes down to the government devaluing crypto. Like they could ban all forms of crypto, just with a law stating that goods and services can't be bought with crypto currency and you can't convert government money to crypto.

Because she is ignorant, heard some rumors through a broken telephone and passed them to you because she knows you own bitcoin and has concerns about your economical well-being. Nothing wrong with that, but please use your own head.

>"you can't convert government money to crypto"
that's completely impossible to enforce at all

>They can shut down the biggest bitcoin farms.

They're going to bomb china?

include me in screencap

It means nothing. It will still be usable as a currency, even if it costs 1 of some fiat. Governments, their fiats, economics, humanity, universe are temporary, crypto is forever.

Your "wife"
right.............

Tbh i hope bitcoin gets banned and coinbase gets shut down.

You can trade your gay virtual "coins" all you want but when the government shuts down places like coinbase, it literally haa no value lmaooo

Lol, it isn't anonymous, people get vanned all the time from shit they post

Probably because your wife is a retarded fat cunt and so are you

Ask how well currency controls has worked for the Argentinian government

Bitcoin has value tho, all people who are supporting ecosystem is what gives it value. It's not just a coin out of nowhere, it has workforce behind it.

I don't give a shit about shithole countries

being the paranoid bastard I am ...

can someone please link a tutorial to create a secure and private bitcoin paper wallet I can send the shit I have on coinbase to?

The USA is a shithole country though

>Cashed out his fake internet money in one day

Either you have less than $1000 or you're lying senpai. Enjoy it when your bank flags the transaction too.

I heard they're going to arrest the CEO of Bit-Coin and all the coins are going to disappear so ya

I agree the blockchain tech is ahead of it's time but places like coinbase is what is giving it value. Not just people mining n shit

stay mad i guess?
apple, microsoft, shit the list can go on and on...

easiest only because I don't know about thin clients on PC. Download the bitcoin app on your phone, generate the private key and print it out, delete the key off your phone, then send the money to the address

bitcoin had plenty of value before coinbase even existed

mad at what? that a thread died for your stupid LARPing?

>taking control of the blockchain
Yeah right

Where does it get it's value from? Who determines it's value?

Uhh, read an economics 101 book dumb ass.

I hope this is true so I can swim in cheap used GPU market

I'm not OP. Also your country doesn't have big companies like the US, therefore shitty country

Yeah, you don't even know either. Figured much... sigh

Here's a little fun fact for you: the entire point of crypto currency is that it's decentralized and spread out across the users. That's what makes it powerful; governments CAN'T control it or shut it down. It's out of their hands.

Many third world countries have released new laws incriminating the usage of cryptocurrency lately (North Africans mostly: Algeria and Morocco I think). Is this somehow related?

B-but they dooo. They will go around the world and take everyone's computers. We are doomed. Doomed I say

Yeah because only Murrica has crypto exchanges

Why does she tell you she loves you? Same thing

>seizing all assets
>Everybody run, theyre coming for the gpus!
I fucking wish

Thats great. Why do you need to convert it to real money then? Really defeats the main purpose.

I think actual money and "gay slove muh math equations that takes 12 hours to slove" money should be seperated

Israel owns your big companies

Even though it's not technically possible, I would love to see the Feds seize every coin.

Could you imagine sitting on /r/bitcoin and listening to the butthurt for the next 10 years.

Would serve them right for driving gpu prices to insanity.

Cryptocurrency is fucking nothing, it doesn't cost anything. All they need to do is to seize exchange stock and you will get 10 times MtG tier butthurt wave.

there is no computer security
wake up

You have no idea how the blockchain works, do you?