Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=oRlwvLubFxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a dildo and prostate orgasm all day long.

Breaking news: 20 years old explains why he is STILL a virgin

>tfw no gf but you are constantly reminded of that very fact by people around you

>tfw girl I'm fucking is on a relationship, just uses me for sex and won't be my gf

Fucking normalfag

>2018
>still wanting a girlfriend
For what purpose? Sexbot & Hologram waifu are soon going to be a thing in a few years with the evolution of robotic, VR and AR.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=oRlwvLubFxg

i feel ya op but you in the wrong board

Gotta feed the desires of the flesh every once in a while

You still have people around you...

based Japan saving /r9k/

anons here please improve your test levels by eating healthy and exercising, this will improve your confidence by truckloads and help your body mature properly. Believe me I was a skinnyfat babyface loser now women are a comodity.

didnt expect to see this here

>20
we got an amateur over here

This wouldn't fill the hole inside you like a real gf would

whoops, this sounds gay as fuck lmao

I'm drunk Sup Forums i lo ve you.

traps are not gay, silly

luv ya too m8, whatcha up to

>tfw 300 total test after 3 years of weight lifting, half a year of no alcohol and 1 month no fap

Literally the only purpose of my life is ricing my Arch.

What do you mean by test levels?

You know what's better than a gf or friends? Being part of a small, comfy internet community that you can go back to after a hard day.

Having a gf sucks tho. All your time goes away, you won't have that fun feeling of always being on the prowl, youll be constantly paranoid youll do something she won't like. You'll also have to be obligated to her feelings and family shit. It's really not worth it and is honestly boring as fuck to be in relationship. Do whatever you want, whenever you want and however you want.

> tfw have gf and Sup Forums
> tfw I can fuck her, drink and read Sup Forums and Sup Forums afterwards

I don't understand. What can a real women do more than a robot waifu besides being "real"?

>tfw so desperate that a random hug by a girl you barely know is a big deal

>hug
hug is fukin nothing

> make babies

test out her own

>Having a GF with wich you can be yourself
This is even worst than not having a GF desu

can't*

If you already passed young adult puberty, no amount of healthy eating and exercising will get rid of your babyface.

>Being alone and having no obligations
>Having a gf that you'll eventually get tired of cause you'll miss your free time and realise love isnt a lasting thing.
Yeah ill take option A

I...what?

Not my case. I only see my gf 3 times/week, so I have plenty of time for my personal projects.

> oull be constantly paranoid youll do something she won't like
nah, you're just a faggot

> obligated to her feelings and family shit
I rarely see her family, but yes, that sucks

> It's really not worth it and is honestly boring as fuck to be in relationship
Nah, you're just being a douchebag, if you really love your gf, the relationship is just good, that's the reason some couples stay together for 80+ years until death, and don't complain about small shit like you do.

At some point in your life you'll either learn to be alone and find another goal/purpose of your life, or you're gonna kill yourself.
I'm 23, dumped by my ex 2 years ago. Since then every day I wake up in the morning I'm wondering if that's finally the day when I find the guts to off myself.

Cuck

>and realise love isnt a lasting thing.
That's invalid, or at least doesn't apply to every case.

that would feel like rape to me.

>Anime
You're on the wrong site

>Nah youre just a faggot
Nah I think your in denial or your relationship is still new.
> Rarely see her family but still sucks
Yes it does. It does even you have to rarely see them.
>Nah your just douchebag.
Eh, maybe youre right. But dont deny the fact those dudes who were in 80+ years in a relationship didnt have a crisis where they sat down and realised "Holy fuck I wasted 80 years on the same person and never explored anything outside of her"

((( GOLDBERG )))

I don't find either comfortable 99% of the time, the kind I'm talking about are a rarity nowadays.

>love
Lol romancefaggot
Everything isn't justified by ""love""

>Everything isn't justified by ""love""
my digits are

>never explored anything outside of her
That's for teenagers, I've fucked plenty of whores already.
Now it's time to find the woman to make a family with.